Tragedy:19:

*Justin*

September 25th

6:47 AM

"Justin..." I heard Bella's voice in my ear, her hand sliding along my chest. "You have to wake up."

"Why does the morning come so quickly?" I groaned, catching her hand as I stretched. "Are you already up and showered?"

"Of course." She smiled with her lips closed, her hair curtaining her face. "You take forever to get out of bed."

"Yeah, well do you blame me when you're also here?" Grinning, I grabbed her hips, pulling her closer to me.

"I guess not." She giggled, pecking my lips. "Get up. I'll make us some breakfast."

"Mmmm, you're going to cook for me?" I raised an eyebrow, running my hands along her sides.

"I can do it." She leaned closer, her lips brushing over mine again, causing an instant smile. "You're always cooking for me. I can make us some waffles."

"Mmmm, that sounds good." I grasped her face, molding our lips together. "I should get in the shower now."

"Yeah, you should - we have to leave in an hour. Chop chop." She patted my cheek, squeezing them together with her thumb and pointer finger.

"Yes, Mom." I playfully rolled my eyes, pecking her cheeks as she let go of my face before I getting up.

"Ew, don't call me that!" She called after me, tossing a pillow in my direction.

"Hey, be nice!" I left the door cracked, turning on the water and undressed from my briefs that I had worn to bed, sighing as the warm water hit my back.

Today was therapy day, which meant I had to talk. I was starting to mind a little less - it's just the fact that I did.

I was a month in by now - which also meant I'm a month sober.

It's hard. I feel the itch everyday, but I feel good...and I love how happy Bella is. I have a baby on the way. I have to ignore the itch.

I'm afraid it will never go away.

Basketball is a great distraction though. I love it. I had to miss conditioning tomorrow for Bella's appointment - and that was definitely okay...but I am a bit disappointed I had to miss it.

Almost three months of pregnancy down, almost a month of school...

I've barely seen Bella this week. Things have definitely gotten crazier...more papers due...and studying. I know she's been busting her ass. I only see her during car rides and around the time we're going to sleep. She's fallen asleep before I have lately...with the baby making her exhausted - she's been out at 8:30 sometimes, and I'm just getting home and starting homework.

I miss my Bella.

I hopped out of the shower after a few more minutes, throwing a towel around myself before heading out and grabbing a pair of my Calvin's and a pair of black skinny jeans.

"Hi," Bella came up behind me, making me jump. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." I chuckled, kissing her cheek. "Is that for me?" I pointed down to the cup coffee she held, snaking an arm around her lower back.

"Mhm, it sure is." She stood up on her tiptoes, pressing her lips to my cheek. "I just threw the waffles on. I have to run back downstairs."

"Mkay, I'll be down in a minute. I just need to put on a shirt and blow dry my hair."