Tragedy:21:

*Bella*

8:51 AM

"Mmmm, good morning, beautiful." Justin said while he stretched, hooking his arm back around my waist and tugged me against his chest.

"Morning, handsome." I turned, pressing my face into his chest and stuck out my lips, touching them to his skin. "What time is it?"

"Like 9."

"So we have some time to just lay around." I smiled to myself, closing my eyes again as his hand moved along my skin. "I really didn't want to get up."

"Me neither." He kissed my forehead, sliding one of his legs between mine.

"You never talked to me about why you so worried about being a dad."

"Oh...yeah...it's no big deal."

"Of course it is." I whispered, tracing patterns along his chest, his hand moving soothingly along my arm. "I want to know. You can talk to me...about anything."

"I guess..." He sighed, shrugging his shoulders. "I'm just scared they'll find out and they won't want anything to do with me...or what if they feel like I don't love them? What if I'm just not going to be good at being a father?"

"I think you're going to be fantastic. Wanna know why?"

"Why?" He smiled as I looked up at him, tucking a strand of hair that had fallen out of my bun, behind my ear.

"Because you love so deeply. You care about this baby so much...you've been there for everything. I know you're going to be there while they grow up...and they only have one daddy. They'll only have one man their mom is in love with, and you're their flesh and blood. You and I are going to make mistakes, but that's okay. Who else would be so willing to sit through those tea parties- or little league baseball. You're going to be an amazing father. You really are."

"I love you. I needed that. Thank you."

"You're welcome." I giggled from the touch of his lips, tracing his cross tattoo. "Have you thought of any more names?"

"A little bit...I love Jordan for a boy...Hunter still doesn't really work...I don't know. I've thought about a few more for a girl too. Do you like Abigail?"

"Yeah...Yeah, I love them both." I nodded, grinning from ear to ear. "Rose for a middle name?"

"Mhm." He nodded, lightly kissing my forehead. "Abigail Rose Bieber."

"You know what's weird?"

"What?" He moved his hand along my arm, pulling it back to his chest and took my hand, intertwining our fingers.

"That's a name I always loved when I was a little girl. I wanted my daughter to have that name for the longest time."

"And now?" He asked, talking against my skin.

"I love it. More than I did before."

"Did we just pick a name for our daughter?" He chuckled to himself, my eyes fluttering up to meet his.

"Yeah," I nodded, biting down on my lip. "I think we did."

"Now...if we could just agree on a boy name."

"I like Jordan." I giggled, pecking his neck.

"Are we really going to do this this morning?"

"Yeah, why not? I mean...even if we decide now, we still have time to change our minds."

"What did we say last time?" He asked, pressing his hands into my back and moved them soothingly up and down. "Jordan Lucas?"

"Yeah...and I know you want to name our son after Hunter...but I don't think Jordan Drew sounds so bad either...He could have his daddy's middle name."