Tragedy:22:

*Justin*

Sunday

4:32 PM

"Does this dress make me look big?" Bella asked, turning to the side to examine herself in the full length mirror.

"What?" I asked, leaning back so I could look out of the bathroom. "No. You're fine."

"I'm fine?" She gasped, her groan filling the room as I went back to shaving.

"What are you doing?" I asked, hearing the light patter of her feet get closer to the closet.

"Changing."

"Why?" I sat my razor down, following her into the closet. "You look fine."

"Stop saying that."

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked as she started flipping through her dresses, not answering my question. "That's a bad thing."

"Of course it's a bad thing. Hey, Justin?" She paused, turning to face me and stared with a blank expression. "You look fine."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that." I sighed to myself, sliding my hands onto her hips. "You always look stunning, baby."

"Mhm, because that's why you're always so touchy feely and turned on." She mumbled, still flipping away. "Everything is always fine."

"Oh would you stop it." I pouted, catching her hands and breathed against her neck. "You don't look big, you look beautiful. I love this dress. I think you're going to look sexy in everything you go in. Why are you worrying about it so much?"

"Because I'm pregnant, Justin!" She said baffled, closing her eyes as I gave her a tug back against me. "I'm not going to have the body I started out with before and I just keep getting bigger-"

"Buttercup, you're beautiful. You're so so beautiful." I whispered, pecking her neck. "Do I have to show you how sexy I think you are before we leave? Because if I recall...I helped you pick out this dress, and I can probably help you take it off faster than you put it on." My lips traveled back up to her cheek as I felt her suck in her breath, her hands slipped up on top of mine.

"Yeah, you're probably right."

"Probably?" I said, nibbling at her ear. "I am right and you know it."

"Okay, okay. Well...you're making me all hot and bothered and we have to leave soon, so it's probably best if I just walk away."

"Probably." I chuckled, kissing her cheek as she blushed before she was able to run out of the closet. "If you still need me to take you up on that offer later though...let me know."

"Oh, I probably will."

I went back to shaving my face, wiping it myself off with a towel afterwards before walking out and into the closet, flipping through my button ups.

"Hey, baby?" I grabbed two shirts, pulling them down and showed them to her. "Which one?"

"Um, the light blue one." She smiled, walking over and kissed my cheek, then scurried over to her makeup table. "What time is our dinner reservation?"

"Six." I threw on an undershirt, then put my arms through the sleeves of the blue dress shirt. "There''s going to be traffic though. We should probably leave about 5:15 or 5:30...Can you manage that?"

"Yes," She playfully rolled her eyes, dragging it out. "I will be ready.'

"Good." I kissed her temple as I did one of the buttons on my shirt. "You look beautiful already. You don't need makeup."