9-Lessons

There he is, sitting in Jimin's house sofa with two or three cans of beer scattered around him. His friend is on the phone and looks like he is having a sweet talk with someone, that even Taehyung doesn't know. He can see Jimin resting his back on the wall while a shy smile appears on his face. Taehyung scoffs and opens another can of beer, the sound making Jimin stare at him. Jimin mumbles something on the phone and hangs up and then sits beside Taehyung.

"Aren't you drinking too much?"

Taehyung brings the can to his mouth and takes a gulp of the fresh drink.

"Who were you talking to?"

Taehyung expects his friend to be nervous and surprised, but he is quite taken back to see him all relaxed while taking a can beer from the coffee table.

" Just a friend," he answers.

Taehyung is pretty sure that his friend is hiding something from him. He feels a little bit betrayed. He is always the one opening himself to Jimin, yet Jimin never talks about him. It doesn't matter anymore because they are not teenagers anymore. It isn't necessary to tell everything and be honest all the time.

" Anyway, what did you wanted to talk about?" Jimin asks as he opens his can.

" Right," Taehyung says. He puts down his can and faces Jimin.

" I did it,"

Jimin tilts his head in confusion.

" I told my father everything I wanted to tell him" Taehyung's eyes are round and there is a grin plastered on his face.

" I will take revenge Jimin,"

Suddenly, Jimin burst out in laughter, which angers Taehyung.

" I'm sorry but-haha"

Taehyung sighs and stands up, taking his belongings.

" I'm leaving,"

Jimin reaches for his hand and pulls him back on the sofa.

" Okay, sorry for laughing,"

" So you are going to take revenge on whom?"

" I don't know"

Jimin sighs and takes a sip of his drink.

" Then why are you saying that you are going to take revenge ?"

" Because he said-"

" He ?" Jimin asks back while quirking a brow.

Taehyung realizes that he was going to make a mistake by mentioning Jungkook in this. Jimin will start to have doubts about the relationship between the two.

Wait. What relationship? Taehyung thinks.

He wets his lips nervously and looks away. Fortunately, his phone signals him that he got a message. It is Hoseok informing him about his new schedule. As he checks it, he can see that he only has a photo shoot in the afternoon and the rest of the blocks are pretty empty. This is how he is going to live for a while and he has to get used being alone. The worried expression on Taehyung's face stirs Jimin's curiosity. He peeps on his phone screen and sees the younger's schedule.

" You'll be fine," Jimin says as he sits back comfortably and puts a hand on his friend's shoulder.

Taehyung smiles back.

" I hope so,"

They stare into each other eyes for a while and Taehyung gets close to Jimin.

" Jimin?"