8-Revenge

Taehyung is blinded by the flashlights. He squints his eyes then once he feels he open them widely.He can see Jungkook smiling to him. He quickly rushes towards the younger angrily.

"Why are you doing this? "

Suddenly he can hear again the whispers of the staff. He releases the younger's collar and exhales through his nose. He grabs hardly his hair between his fingers. This situation is surely making him go crazy. Soon, Hoseok arrives and brings him to the fitting room. He demands the staff to leave the room. There is now only Hoseok and him in the room.

" Taehyung-ah, "

Taehyung sits on the chair and put his head between his hands. He wants to cry but he can't, it is the most frustrating thing.

" Why? Why everything goes wrong? "

" It will be fine, just continue this job and you will forget- "

" Forget? How can forget all my hard work? I gave up on almost everything for being recognized by my father! I did everything he asked me to do! But as always the one who gets all the good things is my fucking brother, that bastard is ruining my life and you expect me to forget? "

Taehyung's eyes were red as well as his face, it depicted an anger that was contained for a long time.The elder leans on the door. His lips are pulled down showing how much he is feeling sorry for his friend. All of sudden, he senses someone trying to open the door from the other side. He lets the

persons enter and it is Jungkook. Taehyung lifts his head up to see the younger in the door frame.

" Go away! " Taehyung yells.

Jungkook huffs and grabs Taehyung's arm to drags him out of the room. He pushes him softly in front of the screen displaying a picture of himself. It is the one taken earlier. Taehyung realizes that he never looked at any pictures taken by Jungkook. The last time he looked at a picture of himself was when he is modeling for a bag brand and he only cared about his face, he just wanted his face to look handsome and perfect. But the photo in front of him is depicting something else, a new side of Taehyung. It looks alluring and innocent at the same time. In the pictures, his sadness was showing and there was some type of surprise in his eyes. His lips were slightly pursued. Taehyung turns to look at Jungkook who is smiling while staring at the picture. Taehyung can swear that he saws the eyes of Jungkook shining. When Jungkook stares back, Taehyung looks away, his cheeks are slightly burning. Jungkook closes the gap between their shoulders and puts a hand on the elder's shoulder, the contact makes Taehyung gasp a little bit.

" Do you still want to give up this job? " Jungkook says next to his ear.

Taehyung moves away and looks at Jungkook. Does he want to give up? After seeing that he can be more than a simple face, that he can show real emotions?

" Don't you want to revenge? " Jungkook asks again, but this time quietly.

Taehyung thinks. Revenge. He never thought about taking revenge because he didn't see the point of doing so. He thought he would be able to get acknowledgment just by showing his improvement. But guess it doesn't work like that.

He simply nods.

" Great, go stand there, "

Taehyung stands in the middle of the studio. This time, he has more motivation. No, he just can't wait to shows his brother what defeat feels like.

At the end of the day, Taehyung is sitting in his father's office. The old man is signing some papers while his son waits for him. Taehyung knows what his father is going to tell him, yet he feels anxious. His father closes the files before him and removes his glasses, before looking straight at Taehyung. He doesn't avoid his father's eyes.

" I think you may have heard it from- "

" Yes, I did, " Taehyung interrupted.

His father exhales through his nose. His wrinkles on his forehead are showing as he raises his eyebrows. The old man stands up from his leather chair and looks at the skyscraper erupted before him. Taehyung's feels sad as he looks at his father's back. It reminds him that he always has been looking at his father's broad shoulder and the way he would stare ahead of him. He was his admiration, once.

" Taehyung, " his father's calls.

The tone of his voice is different. It is the same one he uses when he talks to his son and not a worker.

" I know how you may feel, but this is just the way things are. Your brother has been consecutively showing results. He never deceived me. That is why I chose him. If I kept the position of President for a long time, it will be pushing our company to failure. "

Taehyung is not surprised to hear his father boast about the success of his brother. He is even tired of the same speech.

"One day, you will be just like your brother, "

This is what angered Taehyung. He quickly stands up and walks over to face his father.

" Mr. Kim, thank you for treating me well all this time. I will try to use your advice efficiently to not become like Mr. Kim Seokjin and start to be myself for once, "

He turns his heels and leaves the office. He feels like his heart is going to burst out of his chest. He can also feel sweats on his forehead. It was the first time he spoke back to his father. But, he is relieved. Soon, he dials Jimin's number to tell him about everything that happened so far.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The purpose of this chapter is to develop the family relationship and get into the story like really but I guess I messed it up again uh ?