Oh No You Didn't (ch.11)

Last time on P.S - I'm Not Your Barbie...

"Move and I'll kill you." Cue the dark music.

---

We all know how this thing goes right? The girl is scared and starts crying, annoying the scary kidnapper therefore making him even more tempted to kill her. We all know that being one of those girls isn't me, right? Thank god we all understand this. I was afraid I was going to have to tell another story. I've had enough of those for one night.

What is wrong with me? I currently am being pressed against a man with a husky voice who is also, by the way, holding a knife to my neck. And what am I doing while all this drama is happening? Talking to a bunch of people I've never met before, probably even created inside my head, spitting out sarcastic comments every second like it’s a game. Aren't I just a bundle of originality? You don't have to answer that question.

Suddenly, a thought pops into my head. Where's Jesse? Wasn't he just on the other side of the window a few moments ago? I look to the window but nobody is there.

"Are you looking for your little drunk boyfriend, girly?" he starts, "Because if you are, you aren't going to find him. He is already probably in the back of one of my trucks being driven away to who knows where."

"Are you done yet?" I turn towards him and watch as he scowls, "Because, first of all Jesse is NOT my boyfriend. He might as well be annoying lice in my hair."

He starts laughing. I, Jessica, just made the impossible...Well, possible. I don’t know, is making a kidnapper/killer laugh impossible though... At least it's not an evil laugh the villain makes before he kills the said person...Me.

As I stand there on my spot, I resist the urge to knee my kidnapper in the balls, reminding myself that if he moves back, the knife will cut my skin and I will die. Wow, way to be blunt Jessica. This isn't your life on the line, it's a cockroach's. No big deal. Did I just call myself a cockroach? Wow, way to be smart. I should pat myself on the back.

Cherry.

That is what I'll call this man behind me, Cherry. His attitude towards me is so bubbly and free so I thought of a round fruit. Please don't question my methods; I know I was probably dropped on my head as a child.

I turn my head towards Cherry, but stop when the knife is pushed a little deeper, almost cutting my skin. Stupid knife. It's stopping me from kicking him; it's stopping me from looking at him, and worst of all it is keeping me from running away. "Move," he says, stopping my train of thoughts.

I feel my feet start moving and my body following. Cherry moves my body with one hand, leading me towards a black truck. I feel like I'm in one of those books I used to read. Maybe if this is the same thing, I will fall in love with my kidnapper. Maybe my parents will finally find their love for me deep in their souls and start looking for me.

Jessica! Do not let them know of your nerd days, that is no longer you! It all ended.

My playful mood is suddenly sour because of my subconscious' words. Darn you subconscious. Don't bring up my happy childhood, nothing is the same now. I wasn't kidnapped as a kid. At least I don't remember ever being kidnapped...

The knife that used to be pressed against my neck is gone, quickly being replaced by air. Unfortunately, before I have the chance to run away, my hands are being bound together by multiple, and very complicated, knots. After making sure that I couldn't get out of the knots, Cherry pushes me in the car, roughly. Wow, I didn't know he would be so happy to get rid of me... And here was me thinking we were going to become best friends, doing each others mani pedis. My dreams are now crushed. What a shame.

The ride lasts quite a long time, and by a long time I mean three hours. Do you understand how tortuous it is watching cars for three hours? I assure you, me, somebody who owns not even half a percent of patience and a car ride for three hours do not mix together. Not to mention his car stank like cat litter... It's a miracle that I'm still alive.

When I feel the car stop, I look out the window trying to get a good look of where I am going to be staying for the time being. What? Do not judge me.

I have already accepted the fact that nobody is going to come and save me, nobody cares anyways... So why not embrace the change? It might not seem like it, but I hate the fact that I am always grouchy. Why can't I be normal and be the stereotypical kind of girl?

Because you hate those kinds of girls...

Anyways. A few seconds after the car stops, I watch as the car door opens. It's now or never Jessica. Once the door is open enough for me to jump, I... Jump. My hands go around Cherry's neck, holding on like there's no tomorrow.

Unfortunately, I never get to finish strangling Cherry because I am pulled off by.... Mason? What the hell? He smirks. Damn it!

He puts a blind fold around my eyes while asking Cherry why my hands weren't tied up. Funny story... Cherry doesn't know how to tie a knot. "I made sure to tie it the way you taught me boss! I swear it!" he pleads.

Why is he pleading?

My question is answered when I hear a gunshot right next to me. I jump so high, it takes a few seconds to come back down. Is he dead?

Cherry's cries fill my ears and I try covering them, only to remember the fact that my hands are tied up behind my back. "My leg! My leg!"

I feel myself being lifted off the ground and I start moving around like a worm, trying to get out of Mason's grip. "Stop moving," he says, his teeth clenched.

Being the person that I am, I don't listen. Does he think that one gunshot is going to terrify me into submission, my butt. Sure, I jumped before, but that was only because the gun shot almost deafened me.

"Boss, she's here." The blind fold is lifted from my eyes and I am once again shocked. It's Jesse. Again.

"What are you people doing kidnapping me at..." I look at my watch," four in the morning?" I hear Mason laugh. What does he think is so funny? They may have taken me, but that doesn't mean that my attitude is suddenly going to disappear. Weirdly, I feel kind of comfortable around them. I don't even know them anymore. I used to.

"Well sweetie, welcome to the life of gangs. This is going to be your new home." Jesse answers.

"What the hell are you talking about, I'm not going to be part of a gang, let alone yours" I tell him. Bad move. I feel myself being lifted and pushed against a wall at an incredible speed. Well, not incredible, but fast. Oh, you know what you mean.

"You will be part of this gang, even if you have to complete initiation in your sleep." he growls. Stupid Jesse.

"What did you just say!" he yells. There is a sharp sting on my cheek and I feel something trickle down. I look at Jesse's hands, of course. He has rings.

"Wow, look at you being all macho Jesse! I am so proud of you! Did mommy and daddy give you this place so you could have friends?" I say in such a high voice that I can't help but cough afterwards.

"Mason leave."

Comment, vote, and write to you later. Song on the side: Thanks for the Memories - Fall Out Boy.

-R