Ormana-Naga

Somehow you have stumbled into the ruins of an old temples. Indian, perhaps, in origin? Nature has meld itself too much to tell for sure. Curiosity presses you onward into the bowels of the ancient structure. Your exploration leads you to large courtyards, filled with exotic plants and miraculously working fountains; cavernous rooms covered in mosaic tiles, depicting various scenes and creatures from all sorts of mythologies. A few you recognize, such as the Greek gods. However, Salumine deities were mostly present, some tear-jerkingly beautiful, others mighty warriors, and a few just a strange jumble of matter. Eventually, you wind your way to a large indoor garden, open to the air due to the fact that one wall was only made of pillars. A large, shallow pond covered most of the floor, with steps on each of its four sides. On the other side of the pond was a fearsome looking creature, who didn't seem to notice you yet, thankfully.

Its lower body was like a large constrictor's, a solid green as the base color with tan and yellow and blue bands snaking across its body. The upper half was that of a handsome man, dark in skin with a bodice that seemed to be carved by the gods. His back was to you, but from what you could see you could divine that he was a warrior or guard, judging from his golden armor and helmet, as well as the large spear in his hand. Suddenly, his back twisted, and he was now facing you. A mesmerizing mix of green and gold were present in his eyes, and when he next spoke, his voice was a smooth, silky tenor, with a slight slurring of the S's.

        "Who are you, stranger? You are trespassing on naga land. Make your intentions known, quickly! Before I run you with my spear."

You later learn that his name is Ormana-Naga, and he is a guard to the ancient naga temple that once stood and was populated by his kind for thousands of years. Now, they have scattered, but due to his sacred vows he still lives here, guarding the premises. Like all naga, Ormana-Naga has dominion over water, as well as excellent weaponry and hand-to-hand combat abilities. Rumors have it that Ormana-Naga also has hypnotic powers, especially over the opposite gender. However, if he does have them, Ormana-Naga hasn't made their existence known. Yet.