Pegasus

Your wandering feet have lead you to an absolutely extraordinary location. High on the summit of a mountain the cosmos seem to dance above you, swirling, colorful energies twisting and snaking through the sky, stars shining bright in the void. One star, however, seems to shine brighter than the rest. And seems to be bigger. The more you look at it, the bigger it seems to get. After a few long moments however, you realize two things. One, that was no star. And two, it wasn't getting bigger. It was getting closer!

In that moment, the blazing figure swooped down and landed beside you, a few yards away, and you are captivated by what you saw. Its body was as black as the void, and stars seemed to twinkle and glow on it, shimmering and swirling. A rainbow aura was emitted from the cosmic beast, its mane, feathered wings and tail the vibrant colors of a nebula. Two particularly bright stars served as its eyes, which looked at you, and sent to your mind the information as to what it was. You could scarcely believe it. It seemed impossible, but yet you know, deep in your heart and soul it was true. The creature of the stars was a pegasus. But not just any pegasus. The Pegasus. The first. The original, now a cosmic archetype. And he has request you to ride him.