Aura Nightwing

The aura nightwing is one of the most enchanting, innocent, and dazzling magical creatures within the realm of imagination. Found only in the most remote northern or southern areas, this fine creature is one of the rarest in this, or any world. In fact, only a dozen or so are said to inhabit either hemisphere. Many centuries before, when they were more common, those with only the blackest, most greedy hearts would kill them by using their innocence and naiveness to their advantage. Such manner of creatures simply cannot understand ugliness, darkness, evil, as they are creatures of pureness and light. They don't even eat plants or animals. Instead, they soak up rays of light like a plant, and reflect them in their gorgeous plumage.

Aura nightwings are said to also be celestial travellers, able to glide through the void of space, as well as dimensional barriers. Legend says that those that befriend an aura nightwing will be blessed by the heavens: strokes of good fortune come quick and plentiful, and every night you would be gifted with mesmerizing displays of colorful lights shed by the flight of an aura nightwing. Their feathers are said to bestow any who hold them the powers of an aura nightwing, even the ability to transform into them. Of course, such transformation is permanent. However, in its innocence, its beauty and light, there is little doubt that such an existence would be quite blissful for those who choice it.