Nature Spirit- Blostigre

If you happen to find a blostigre, you'd be in incredible luck. These nature spirits are incredible shy and rare; once their numbers spread across deciduous forests in North America, Europe, and Asia, especially Japan, where their favorite trees, cherry blossoms, could be found.  Like all nature spirits, blostigres are bound to select forests and trees, in which their life force is intertwined. If one dies, so does the other. Which is why such beautiful creatures are so rare, seeing as modern development has destroyed their homes and forced them to either die defending their territory, or quickly unlatch themselves to move to greener pastures. A little known fact about nature spirits, they can briefly disconnect with their tree or forest and find another home. But, if they don't find a suitable one in time, they'll perish.

Blostigres normally take the form of big cats, with two spiral patterned horns, and their fur is a variety of colors, depending on their homes. In fact, the health of a tree or forest can be seen on the spirit itself. Normally vibrant in color, blostigres fade and dull when their home is injured or sick. However, the presence of such a powerful nature spirit can deter just about any pestilence that dares try to attack their territory.

Seeing as their lifeforce is connected to a select tree or forest, they don't actually eat anything, plant of animal. They instead act much like plants, using photosynthesis and the lifeforce of their homes to sustain them. Blostigres have the power to control plantlife, an ability used to deter enemies and unexpected guests. However, they are very gentle and kind in nature, and love listening to music. Not loud, boistrous, rock or punk music, but the music of nature, or else woodwind and select string instruments. In recent times, they've taken a shine to the piano. Though how that happened I have absolutely no idea.