Loves,Pregnancies,Stalkers!OhMy![Ch.3]Prt1

Start from the beginning

"I promise." And I truely did mean this promise. We never once talked about the situation about Andrew. Probably thought it would bring me to tears again. And god I didn't want to think about the injured girl. Guilt took over me in an instant.

Once we got to my house I noticed that no one was home. Figures. But then I started to get worried. I really didn't want to be home alone.

"Can ...... can you stay til someone comes home?" He nodded and we walked inside my lonely house. The first thing I did was go raid my fridge.

"Here I'll make you something. Go sit and relax." I sighed and gave up my hunt.

"It's not like I'm helpless Chris."I muttered but listened anyways. I walked into my family room and took of my shoes. I moved towards my cuboard of movies and decided to put one on.

****~~~~~****

"Are you almost done Mother!"I yelled playfully and snuggled more into my blanket. I looked at the screen to see the funny and adorable animation dog from UP! talk to the gumpy old man.

"Yes my darling!" He yelled back in the girliest voice he could muster. I giggled what a retard. He came into the room and held a big plate of delicious healthy foor and a big glass of orange juice.

"You went all out for me." I said awed by it.

"Yeah I like to cook but theres alot you don't know about me." He winked and sat everything down next to me. Then sat down on the couch. I dug in immediately.

"But thats what makes you so hot. Your just mysterious." I stopped and then noticed what I had just said. I groanned. He is so not going to let me forget this.

"Did mis prego just say I am hot?" I glared at him and he smirked at me.

"Yes I did. But don't get all big headed about it."I finished my meak and gulped down my orange juice.

" Oh but I love how Bobbie the girl who absolutely hates her boyfriend had just admitted to thinking he is hot to her."I pushed him off the couch and continued to watch my movie.

"Your such a rude prego girlfriend." He grumbled. I paused the movie and felt my mood change. DAMN pregnancy I looked at him in the eyes and said, " We are not really together. To other people we are but lets just make this clear once Andrew is locked away and out of my hair. We will make a huge scene about our relaationshiip being over." I pressed play and left Chris speechless and stunned. After a minute passed I felt guilty and bad for what I had said. It really was bitchy for me to do that since he has been so nice to me lately. And I couldn't really bring a reason to my mind as to why I wouldn't take him seriously. Then I remember Tyler was holding me back. Once the movie was over I brought my self to apologize. I felt so bad.

I looked at him with a sad expression.

"I am so sorry for what I said. I really did not mean to be so rude to you specially after what you have done for me. I shouldn't have been such a bitch to you." I turned my while body towards him ashamed at what I did.

"No need prego. Mood swings I understand. Plus in no time you will be in love with me." He wiggled his eyebrows causing me to crack a smile and feel alittle better. He opened his arms for me and I didnt hesitate I hugged him tightly.

"This is my pay back. You don't have to feel bad anymore." I sniffed his cologne and thought how much better this was than Tylers. It was edgy and nice. Immediatly I pushed it away. Not wanting to think any further. The hug was longer than any of us intended but neither of us pulled away. I actually loved the feeling. To being wanted by someone. Or I pretended Chris wanted me like that at least.