Chapter 26 - Not Any Girl

~Bellamy's POV~

I look back to Nick and I watch his eyes go wide.

"A girl is going to save our ass?" He asks emphasizing the world girl.

I nod at him and I watch a breath leave his body, as if he's thinking I'm joking. "You will know her when you see her." I say thinking of her blue eyes and red strands of hair hanging off her slightly tanned face and small freckles covering her noise.

"Does she look different?" He asks and I shake my head.

"She looks just like us, but she's different." I say back my eyes wondering around the cell. Clarke has always had that something special about her. Whether it be her persistence or her passion, her determination to get things done.

"How long will she take?" He asks. I think for a moment. She would know by now that I have been missing. If she is already on her way she will be at least one more day. Then there's the sneaking into the bunker and trying to get me out. That's a whole other problem.

My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of the metal door opening at the end of the white hall, all the cells looking out onto its white walls.

I don't move or go to stand, I will only cause more trouble for myself. So I stay put, my back against the hall on the door side not letting me see who dares to walk down the halls.

I look to Nick sitting opposite me, whoever this is they will see him first then me. if the guard has one of those small boxes strapped to his waste I might be able to grab one if he leans up against the bars, it's always good to have a plan.

I hear footsteps walk down the hall and hear the familiar sound of the redhaired freak walking down the hall but then I hear another pair of feet. I don't stand expecting it to be a guard but I see their eyes first then the rest of their face and body as they peek into the next cell next to fire face.

~Clarke's POV~

I walk out of the elevator shaft and follow behind James, down the hall, cells lining only one side the other a white wall.

I watch as he walks forwards telling me that we store criminals down here who have either stolen or committed small crimes, I know it's a lie once my eyes land on the first Grounder.

I lock eyes with one of them and give a small nod, all four Grounders bundled up in a single cell, what a stupid idea. Getting them out will be harder, much harder. Take another step when I feel the familiar rubbing of something in my boot.

The knife.

I instantly drop to the floor and untie my laces in record time and make a huff. Soon James has turned around looked to me.

"Sorry only be a sec." I say teeing them slowly. I watch as he nods and turns back around looking at the other cells ahead of us. I slip my fingers down my book and pull out the very small knife and side it across the ground and under the bars of the Grounder's cell, landing right in the hands of one of them. And straight into a compartment in his clothing.

I tie back up my laces and nod to the Grounder as I stand up and walk back over to James. He continues to speak about how the lower levels of the jail or Temporary Holding Centre work, as he likes to call it. As we walk down the white hall towards the final cells at the end of the hall. I look behind me checking that I haven't missed Bellamy or any other Grounders as we make our way to the last cell. My last hope.

I peek my head around the corner as I walk and my eyes land on a young boy, a bandage around his wrist and a pale and shocked look on his face. I don't make any facial expressions and keep a straight face as I see Bellamy.

His face pale and his skin drained form all colour. I feel my breath hitch as I look to the cut on hi arm, no danger to anyone or him but it just proves they have been taking blood, just like Mount Weather.

"Sir, may I ask what these prisoners have done?" I ask politely and smile at James.

"Remember Lexa, call me James." He says with a smile back and I return what I hope is a sweet one back.

"Of course, sorry." I say and look back to Bellamy. I can tell he understands what's going on since he has been through it all with Maya. Sneaking in and out of rooms, having to have conversations with people who had no idea what was going on.

"He stole food form the farm, naughty child." He says pointing to the young boy facing Bellamy.

"And Finn here assaulted a guard member while on duty." He says pointing to Bellamy. I go wide eyed and stare at Bellamy he does nothing back and I decide to discuss it later.

I look back to the boy and watch him look to Bellmay and Mouth something I know all too well.

WANHEDA?

I read his worlds easily and watch for Bellamy's answer, sure enough I get a nod. By the looks of things Bellamy has decide to tell the kid about me, or maybe even our escape plan even though we don't have one.

I cough and look back to James, my back facing the cell and my lab coat and shirt lifted slightly so Bellamy can see the small black box peeking out from my waist line. I can tell James has noticed Bellamy has gotten to his feet along with the kid and I smile when he goes to stop them.

"Don't." I say taking my gun out from my waist line and pointing it at his head, the bullet ready to be fired into his skull. I watch the colour drain form his face and a gulp run through his throat as I clasp my finger around the cold trigger.

"Who are you?" He asks his normal smile now a straight line, a frown even. As his arms stay by his sides, clenched fists and white knuckles showing.

"Wanheda, commander of death." I say. I watch more blood fall his face if that is even possible and hear a small yell of triumph form behind me.

"Hell yeah it is her!" I hear the voice say and can imagine Bellmay death staring the poor kid.

"Key card." I say holding out my hand. I wait a few seconds and adjust my grip on the gun when James doesn't hand it to me, bringing the barrel of the gun closer to his head. I watch as he slips his fingers inside the pocket of his jacket and pulls out the card and places it in my hand. I look to it before passing it behind me to Bellamy.

I feel his fingers run over mine which sends an electric current through me, giving me the extra sure of energy I need.

I glare at James and hear a small click down the hall. I watch as the four Grounders emerge from the cell, the knife I had given them wedged between the wires and components of the small key card panel, used for unlocking and locking the cell.

I keep the gun placed and aimed at his head as I step away when I hear a small beep. Soon Bellamy is by my side with a taser in his hand and the small boy behind him, no older that Octavia maybe.

I watch Bellamy walk past me and up to the four Grounders up ahead of us in the hall.

"Let's go." I say as I go to walk down the hall after Bellamy. I stop when I feel an arm grasp my wrist with the gun and look to James, his finger nails digging into my skin. I go to rip away but for an older man his grip is strong, too strong.

"Your form the surface." He says gripping my arm. I look to his finger nails and watch the middle of my wrist, watching as it breaks the skin, black Nightblood poring form the small cut. I watch as he looks to my blood and goes wide eyed.

"What are you?" He asks almost scared.

"Your worst nightmare." I say before ripping my arm out of his grasp and walking off with Bellamy down the white hall, my blood now on the ground where I just stood.

Looking out of place against the white walls and floor, looking dark and deadly. Just like the force that is about to be unleashed among these new Mountain Men...

Next Chapter will be Clarke and Bellamy escaping bunker 13! Hope you guys loved this chapter, I really enjoyed writing it. until next time, thanks guys.

-RFRC