Summer Ready

I was standing on the polished wooden floors of my bedroom adjusting the bottom of my red string bikini. I looked at myself in the full-length mirror and sighed.

"What's wrong princess?" Niall says. He is laying on his side with his hand propped up holding up his head.

I walk over and cover my stomach. "I don't like my stomach! It's all-" I jiggle it "jiggley"

He chuckles and runs his fingertips over my bare stomach.

"Who cares about what other people think? Hmm? You know what I think?" He smiles

I shake my head "You think I'm a whale?"

"No I think you are the most beautiful girl in the world. Now I know you're going to say that I sound redundant and boring but it is true. I have never laid eyes on such a beautiful woman. You're stomach is just the perfect size, you have curves in all the right places and most importantly you have the personality of an angel" He looks at me with his giant blue eyes.

I lean down and kiss his lips slowly. "Gosh you're.. You're wonderful." I whisper

He smiles and kisses my lips again. "I love you so much"

"I love you too" I whisper and graze my lips against his.

He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me down to the bed.

"Now. Let me show you just how beautiful you are" He snickers

I roll my eyes and put my arms above my head. He leans down and kisses my lips. Slowly kissing with more passion I can feel my face blush. He slowly glides his hand down my stomach and moves dangerously close to my bikini line. He pulls at the top of my bikini and slowly slides it down. I let out a soft moan and can feel myself getting wetter by the second. He slowly slides his finger against my clit and rubs in circles. I moan louder and he continues kissing me.

"Baby.. I want you" I whisper

He shakes his head and puts his finger to my lips. "Just relax"

He moves down and starts planting kisses on the inside of my thighs. He slowly makes his way to my pussy and starts kissing it. He slowly rubs my clit with his middle finger and sticks his tongue inside. I reach down and run my fingers through his hair. He starts to push a finger in and I moan. He pumps his finger in and out and adds another one. He starts licking my pussy faster and putting more pressure on my clit. I curl my toes and grab his hair a little. He goes faster and harder and I can feel myself getting close to my climax. I moan out loud.

"Baby I'm so close"

"Not yet!" He growls

He pulls away and throws his shorts off. He slowly puts his dick against my entrance pushes in. I jerk my head back and moan. He starts pumping in and out and I start grabbing the sheets. His dick is so long and so hard I just want him to fuck me until morning. He keeps pumping in and out and leans down to make out with me. He glides his hand over my stomach and slowly massages my breast. I moan as he slowly pinches my nipple and keeps pumping in and out of me. I can't take it anymore. I start to grab the sheets harder and moan louder.

"Nialler.. I-I-I... I'm so close"

He grunts and keeps pinching my nipple.

"Wait.... Wait!" He groans out loud

I feel his thrusts getting sloppier and finally he nods at me to cum. I scream out loud and grab the sheets as he pushes all the way inside of me. I can feel his warm liquid rushing through me. He pulls out and drops next to me on the bed. I pull him in for a quick kiss and lay in his arms. We both look at each other and giggle.

"Now do you believe you're beautiful?" Niall asks lacing his hand with mine

I nod and kiss his lips.