It Will Be Fun

"Come on Y/N! It will be fun!" I heard my friend Y/F/N call from outside my dorm room. I glanced up from my canvas and noticed the pale white walls covered in painted artwork of my own creation. Is that narcissistic? Oh well, half the people at this college even know what that word means. Going to a sucky four year university sucks but so does the economy and this was all I could afford. Being a middle class girl from an average family does not get much financial aid.

I sighed and rolled off the bed, shoving my paint brushes back in their kit and ran to the door.

"Yeah okay I'll come whatever."

"Not like that!" I looked down at my paint splattered clothes that Y/F/N's pointed out. My sleeves were rolled up but my pants were chipped with red paint.

Then I looked at Y/F/N's clothes. Or should I say, a small piece of silky fabric that just happened to cover her body a bit. I noticed she had a bag in her hand. She pulled out a small black dress with a gold lining pattern that looked more like a shirt.

"Did you buy that for yourself?" I asked.

"Oh Y/N! It's for you come on!" She pushed me into my room and forced me to try it on.

I kept trying to pull the dress down to cover me but it barely covered my ass properly. Not to mention my decent breasts kept popping out. Y/F/N clapped in joy and scuttled to her purse while I put on flats and practically slapped make-up on me. She teased my hair a bit, grabbed my purse for me and pulled me out the door.

"Where is this party even at Y/F/N?" She laughed.

"At the new fraternity, Phi Kappa Psi down the street! They want to advertise for new members!" She exclaimed and forced me to walk

"Alright well I want to finish that painting so we can't stay long."

"Yeah whatever Y/N you need to get out let's go!" We showed up at the booming house and saw some crazy shit.

Walking in, I noticed men chugging beers, girls grinding on each other, girls holding other girls hair, couples making out and tons of crinkled beer cans everywhere. I lost Y/F/N in a second so I decided to find somewhere quiet away from the music. I went outside and sat by a tree.

I thought to myself, "I'm still at the party but not AT the party. Genius!"

I pulled out sketch book from my purse and started to doodle trees, dogs, human bodies etc. I finally got rid of the music mentally and started humming my own toon.

"Um why the fuck aren't you RAGING at the PARTY OF THE YEAR!?" I jolted at the loud Irish that was hovering over me.

"I-I" I stuttered in shock.

"Get up! We ALL need to party!" The man pulled me up and I almost peed herself in shock.

His bright blue eyes scanned her over and I noticed his typical dude snapback, tank top, jeans and supras. Typical. He had a beer in his hand and he, like Y/F/N, dragged me into the party. His hand was chilly and wet from the beer but he radiated heat. I stumbled onto the dance floor and bumped into his hips.

"I see you want to dance sexy lady." His Irish accent was strong in my ear.

"I don't-" He grabbed my hips and started grinding on them.

I glanced over in a panic and saw Y/F/N grinding on a similar snapback dude and saw her give me a thumbs up and wink. I nervously figure eighted my hips and he seemed to enjoy it. His hands held my hips close and the beat of the music got faster.

"I think you need a drink." He smirked and handed her a fresh beer he saw on the table.

Not wanting to ruin the moment with this handsome boy, I opened it, chugged some and set it down. Even though it was only a little bit, I felt wired and draped my arms around his neck as I grinded more. I kept drinking more beer until I felt his hands run up my thighs.

"Wanna take this upstairs Leprechaun?" I chuckled at my own phrasing.

"Normally I'm offended but, it would be my treat." He hoisted me over his shoulder and some guys cheered for the Irish boy.

On the way upstairs, he asked my name and I asked his. Niall. What a sexy name right? He said mine was sexy too. After opening two doors and finding two couples having sex, he found an empty room and threw me on the bed. I felt so horny at that moment, I pulled off my own dress.

"Eager are we?" He pounced on me and made out with me while massaging my breasts. I moaned into his mouth and I felt his smirk press against me. I pulled off his shirt and got him down to his boxers.

"You are a horny one. Let me help you." He chuckled and took my panties, slowly until I grunted for more. My bra came off shortly and he attacked my nipples.

He flicked them and then bit down and I moaned in deep pleasure. He laughed again and nibble on each one while twiddling the other one.

"Kinky are we? Like a bit of pain?" He grinned wickedly.

Before I could answer, he pulled my hair towards him and he started fingering me with the other hand.

"OH FUCK NIALL!" I screamed and bucked my hips.

"If you want more, you have to suck my cock like the little whore you seem to be."

I mindlessly nodded and he pulled down his boxers to reveal his throbbing erection. I pulled his cock towards me and stroked it, testing the waters with him. He bucked forward asking for more. I put my mouth on his cock and began deeply sucking on the head. He groaned and I responded with adding more and more into my mouth. He then flipped us over so I was on top and he pulled my hips so he could eat me out. Feeling his Irish tongue flicking my clit made me suck more and more. I rubbed my pussy on his tongue and he sucked the wet folds eagerly. I felt him twitch and he stopped us.

"I need to fuck you Y/N. Right now." He growled and whipped out a condom from his pocket.

Rolling it on, he stared at me touching myself in need and grabbed me and set me on his cock. I started bouncing up and down, moaning into the night.

"FUCK! NIALL!" I screamed in ecstasy and he flipped us over to fuck me hard.

"Y/N YOU ARE SO FUCKING TIGHT!" He pounded my pussy until I couldn't think. I just felt.

As he continued to make stars appear in my vision I noticed his forehead began sweating and his grip tightened on my hips.

I got into doggy style for him and he began pounding me further. Occasionally he slapped my ass. Tugging my hair and his dirty talk TURNED ME THE FUCK ON.

"You are such a little whore Y/N! A sex crazed slut!" He smiled at his words

"NIALL FUCK MAKE ME CUM!" He took those words and thrust his hips hard against mine until my cum flooded his cock that was still hard.

"Suck my cock baby girl. Let me cum on those pretty tits of yours." I calmed from orgasm and sat up so I could suck on him. I was weak but I sucked and licked as best I could.

To enhance his pleasure, I rubbed his balls lightly and I noticed he threw his head back, blond hair now not visible to me.

"Y/N I AM SO FUCKING CLOSE!" He barked and I pulled away with a pop noise and jerked him off.

After some silence, he bellowed in pleasure and shot his massive hot load all over my chest.

"Holy fuck." He whispered and collapsed next to me.

"Yeah." I took a deep breath.

Suddenly, the door burst open. Y/F/N was standing there shocked with a drink in hand.

"WHAT THE FUCK Y/N!? YOU HAD MORE FUN THAN I DID!" Her voice was slurred but still as loud as ever.

I stared at my nudity, the cum on my chest and my red thighs.

Yeah I guess I did have more fun than her.

"Call me babe. Anytime. Thanks for coming to the party of the year....." I heard Niall mutter as I drifted off to sleep.