First Move

I was sitting on the couch next to Niall watching TV, sexually frustrated more than I have ever been. I don't understand why! Normally when Niall is feeling it, I'm feeling it and he makes the first move. I turn my gaze towards him, and he doesn't look like he's in the mood. I don't want to make the first move! Niall looks at me, "You okay babe?" I look at Niall and nod. "Yeah. Yeah I'm fine." Niall kisses my forehead and I lay my head on his shoulder. I adjust my legs that are in his lap. Maybe I'll...just.....slide....them... over.... like.... whoops! Found it!

NIALL'S P.O.V.

Son of a bitch. When (y/n) legs glided over my penis. Sweet mother of god! Which means one thing, she's in the mood! But I'm not gonna show her that I'm in the mood. I'm gonna see what she does to make the first move. This should be fun!

YOUR P.O.V.

I felt Niall twitch a little. Meaning he's feeling it. Wait, so if he's feeling it why isn't he making the first move? Oh god! He better not be waiting for me to do it! He knows that making the first move is his thing. I look towards Niall again and he's still watching TV but I notice something. He's got this cheeky smile on his face. I look at the TV and there's a McDonalds commercial on and there's nothing funny about Fish McBites. This little shit. He knows exactly what's going on! You know what? He wants me to make the first move? Fine! I quickly straddle Niall and he turns his head so that he could continue watching TV. I start kissing his neck, Niall's sweet spots are always on his neck. To really seal the deal, I kissed Niall's neck passionately leaving a proper love bite which sent Niall over the edge! He grabbed my face and attacked my lips. Kissing me oh so very passionately. I smiled during the kiss knowing I did it! I made the first move. Suddenly I feel a little something poke the inside of leg! I cup Niall's growing bugle making him moan and curse. Niall got up from the couch and carried me to the bedroom. Because I made the first move, we're gonna do things my way. We finally Reached the bedroom where Niall threw me on the bed. He removed all his clothes and began to take off my clothes. I allowed him to take everything off except my underwear. I was laying on the bed in nothing but my red and black laced boy short underwear. Niall loved these! The style, the color, the easy access. But he wasn't getting this so easily! I grabbed Niall and pulled him on top of me. He began positioning his length with my entrance, I pulled back from our kiss. "Nope! Because you made me make the first move, we're doing things my way Mr. Horan!" I flipped Niall over so I was on top, he smiled and shook his head then rested his arms behind his head. "This should be good!" I bit my lip and smiled. I kissed his lips softly, as I began to work my way down from his jawline to his neck, I stopped and got off Niall. Niall's head shot up, "Babe what the hell?" I looked back at Niall. "Sweetheart you know I hate having sex in silence! We have to have some type of music on." I walked over to the stereo and just because I thought it would be funny I put on one of Niall's songs. He was in One Direction so I figured why the hell not. This song always gets me hot and bothered. I pressed play and Rock Me began to play. Niall's head shoots up again. "You have got to be kidding me?" I started laughing then got back on top of Niall and proceeded my trail of kisses. I finally get to his V-line. I gently kiss his length. I then inserted his length in my mouth. I feel Niall's hand find the back of my head as he rests his hand there, I started bobbing my head. "shit" I hear niall moan. I did my thing for abefore Niall says. "Babe, I'm gonna cum." I smiled. "Perfect!" His penis was throbbing and swollen. So I stopped. Niall's head shot up, "WHAT?! You're not done!" I smiled, "Of course I am." Then it occured to me, I got some satisfaction but not the satisfaction I wanted in the first place. I straddled Niall again and slide his length inside of me and I began to grind Niall. Sending pleasing electric currents through my body! I threw my head back in complete pleasure. Niall moaned and I moaned and squealed. Suddenly Niall flipped me over and began thrusting inside of me. "Niall-Babe! I'm gonna cum!" I moaned. "Hold it babe! Wait for me!" Niall said. I tried my hardest to hold it for as long as I could (wish was like 15 seconds) suddenly my core started to heat up and Niall's thrusts became sloppier, within a matter of seconds, I feel Niall release inside of me, and I release on Niall. I turned back over on Niall and rode it out. Once we came down from our highs. I got off of Niall and flopped over next to him. I got up from the bed and grabbed underwear for Niall and I. and I grabbed a shirt and shorts for me. Put the clothes on then got back into bed next to Niall. Niall leans over to kiss me when I move away, "If you ever! and I mean EVER! have me make the first move, trust me when I say, I will leave you hanging!" Niall smiles and kisses me softly and we cuddle and drift off into sleep.