BACK

You didn't know what to do, you didn't even know what you were doing there- oh right, you were the one that was driving your friends back home. You sat on the red leather couch that was provided and sipped your drink, water. You had a not so rough break-up only a week ago and you were handling it okay as far as you could see but your friends thought otherwise. You saw them from a distance dancing in the big ball of sweat that were people. Two of them had already left, claiming that they were tired. You put your water down only to look up and find him there, you boyfr ex-boyfriend, Niall.

"Oh look who it is, miss y/l/n." His words were slurred and it looked as if he was having a hard time concentrating on anything. You rolled your eyes and stood up to go sit somewhere else closer to your friends, but Niall had different plans for you. Right as you brushed past him he took a hold of your wrist, "and what are you doing here doll?" He made sure you were staring into his eyes, those beautiful sea blue eyes.

"I'm here with some friends Horan. Speaking of, why don't you go with your mates over there- wherever they are- and lave me be?" You were done with this game you two played. One of you would always leave only to end up coming back, it was tiring. He thought that it was okay to sleep with other women and come home to open hands as soon as he said sorry, he was wrong. You ripped your hand away from his and took off into the big ball of people, deciding to make little Nialler jealous.

As soon as you got there, people were practically dancing on you. You couldn't see much but as soon as you spotted Niall you made sure a really attractive man was standing behind you so that you could show Niall what it felt like to stand there looking like an idiot, just like you did when he went home with different women. It didn't take much for him to go red in the face, his veins showing and his hands balled up into fists. He did whatever it took to get to you, pushing past people who obviously so far from sober to even care. He stopped by you and gripped your wrist again, making sure to have you close to him and he exited the bar.

"Niall what are you doing?!" You tried to get his hand off you with no use, you let out a long sigh and decided that it'd be better to just wait for him to calm down a little.

"I know what you re doing, y/n, and its working. You have me jealous and completely worked up for you. What are you going to do no, huh?" You couldn't help but feel your cheeks burn a little when he told you that he was worked up, you could feel yourself get wetter by the second. You knew that it was a bad decision to do this but you couldn't help yourself, Niall was so hot when he was mad.

"Well you obviously don't want me, so I thought maybe I would find someone who did," you shrugged a bit and finally managed to set your wrist free from his grip, rubbing the now red skin. You looked up to find him staring at you with confusion, he also looked sober at this point. "Let me explain," you started, "You cheated on me, which means that you didn't want me. You didn't even try to stop me when I left, also meaning you don't want me. Oh and lets not forget the fact that you didn't even bother to call me when I left," you straightened out your and turned to go back inside, being stopped by two hands landing on your waist.

You turned around and there was a cab right next to the street. Niall made sure to act happy and got you to get in the cab. You texted your friend telling her that you were leaving when you felt his hand go up your dress a little, stopping in the middle of nowhere. You shooed his hand away and continued to type, feeling his hand grab at your sore wrist again five minutes later and pull you out, giving the cab driver a random amount of money before heading towards the door. You didn't know what you were doing here but as soon as you went in the house you froze. Everything was the same.

He hadn't moved a single thing since you left him. There were a few dishes in the sink and the table was still set up, there was no food on the plates though. You turned around a little to find the living room the same. The vase you threw was still there in little pieces. the hole he punched into the wall was still there, him not bothering to fix it. The tv was still on the same channel and the radio was still on the same song from the same cd you had set.

"You see y/n? I haven't gotten over you. I cant even change the fucking channel because that's how you left it and that's how I want it, I-" he cut himself off, tears threatening to spill by now, you didn't know what to say so you just stayed quiet, "I love you, a-and I know I messed up but I- I cant be without you y/n, I need you to tell me that everything will be alright, even if it wont be, I-" it was your turn to cut him off but not words. You smashed your lips to his and waited for his response, which was to kiss back.

You felt yourself being lifted and before you opened your eye a little to see that Niall was carrying you to his bedroom. You let yourself be carried and wrapped your legs around his torso making sure to bring him closer to you if that was even possible. You pulled away when he set you down and brought your hand to his cheek, wiping the tears that were still there. He smiled a small smile and went back to kissing you, kissing from your mouth to your neck, soon finding your sweet spot. You let out a low moan and started to wiggle out of your dress.

He pulled away again to help you out of your dress and to get out of his own clothes before going back to pleasuring you. He unhooked your bra as soon as his hand found the way to you back and threw it somewhere. He mumbled something in your neck and kissed down to your breast. He started sucking and kneading at your breasts, lightly biting a few times, causing low moans to come out of your mouth. He quickly went down further, kissing all the way down the where you needed him. The thoughts of you feeling the hate for him that you thought you felt earlier were soon gone, feeling something new form for him.

"Niall please just get in me," you whimpered in a small voice but that was enough for Niall to stop teasing you and come back up, giving you a small kiss before lining himself up to your entrance. He pushed himself in all the way causing a shot of pain and pleasure to coarse through your body. You nodded a little telling him that it was ok for him to continue, which he did immediately. You hadn't had sex since you and him broke up which was only a week ago but as soon as you felt him the pleasure was unbearable.

You heard him mumble a few curse words as he thrusted in and out of you, some slipping out of your mouth as well. His lips attached to your neck, leaving little marks all over the exposed skin. Your hands came up to his hair and got tangled in it, pulling his head up to kiss him, he didn't seem to protest though. Eventually you felt his hand snake down to your clit and start to rub circles making you feel even better than you already did.

"Oh, fuck Niall!" You couldn't help the screams that came out of your mouth, you were close and you could feel it. You looked up at Niall to see his eyes closed, sweat forming on his forehead. "I'm really close Ni," you warned before kissing him once more.

"Hold on a second princess," you heard him say, his thrusts started to get sloppy and you knew by the way he was moving that he was trying his best not to cum yet. "Ok, now" as soon as the words left his mouth you saw stars, feeling your body shake, your orgasm hitting you like a ton of bricks. Moans and curse words left both of your mouths, feeling pure bliss. When that was over, you felt him fall onto you and your hands went straight to his hair again, feeling him relax and eventually fall asleep.

- The next day -

"Y/N?!" You jumped a little when you heard Niall yell your name. You decided to make breakfast for him earlier since you had woken up and didn't know what to do. You heard the door open and close then shuffling coming from the stairs. Eventually you saw him jumping down the remaining three steps about to yell your name again before he saw you. As soon as he did you saw the color come back to his face and his breathing go back to normal.

"Are you okay Ni?" You took a step towards him and placed your hand on his cheek, the other one intertwining your fingers with his.

You saw the red in his face appear as he tried looking away while muttering the words that made your heart beat a little faster, "I thought- I thought you left." You smiled at that before turning his head back so that he was facing you and got on your toes to give him a small peck, "I'll never leave again, now lets clean this up, yeah?" He leaned down to give you another small kiss before nodding.