SLEEP WELL?

When Niall woke up, he realised abruptly that Y/N was still in his arms. Unlike those other times he'd awoken to find her on the other side of the bed, having wriggled free from him, or kicked him so viciously in her sleep that he had to let go; she was lying there, perfectly trusting in his hold.

She started mumbling in her sleep, obviously close to waking up. Niall didn't want to move, in case he woke her, but as he fidgeted slightly, he realised what the throbbing in his body was.

He was almost exasperated with himself, but he also knew there was no way he was gonna get some at this time in the morning.

"Niall..." He froze. Had he just heard her? Was she mumbling his name in her sleep? For some stupid reason, it jumped straight to his crotch where he was already stiffening inside his boxers. Crap. He needed to get to the bathroom before she could notice.

He tried again, and failed to leave without waking her up. Y/N grumbled something unintelligible and slowly rubbed her eyes, before peeling them open slowly. She looked surprised as he felt to find herself still in his arms. Her eyes fluttered shut again, before she rolled over so her ass was no longer pressed against his crotch.

It was temporary relief for Niall who huffed, before she curled up against his chest, her tiny body feeling so small in his big arms, it wasn't helping his masochistic boner. He suppressed a groan as she slowly yawned, stretching her nimble body out and pressing her taut body flush to his.

Her small, perky breasts rested against his chest, whilst her knee shifted up, almost accidentally brushing against his crotch. This time, Niall wasn't prepared and an embarrassing groan escaped his lips. Y/N's eyes fluttered open, her dazed gaze landing on his face before a sleepy smile rose to her lips.

"Morning handsome stranger," she mumbled, before turning and burying her face into his neck. Her body was too real and alive to ignore, and now she was so close he could smell her scent and it nearly drove him insane. Her legs shifted again, and he pressed his lips tightly together to stop any other noises from escaping him.

"Sleep well?" he asked faintly as she moved her hands down his strong back.

"Mm," she hummed in agreement, "Yeah, I d-" She froze and Niall immediately knew she'd noticed. She pulled away from his neck, a smirk on her lips and she stared into his eyes determinedly. When she moved again, it was definitely intentional as he felt his stiffness pressed to her inner thigh. "My, my, who did this to you at this time in the morning?"

"Just some beautiful girl," Niall murmured in reply, trying not to seem embarrassed. He was obviously far too cool to be embarrassed by this. In fact, he saw an opportunity that maybe she might be in the mood too, as he dove in for a lusty kiss.

"Hey," she chuckled, turning her head so instead his lips caught her cheek. "Not my fault you woke up with a boner, Mister."

"It sort of is," groaned Niall, letting his head rest in the crook of her neck. "Jeez Y/N, you're just so..." He frowned, pulling his head away and staring at her with furrowed eyebrows. She looked back at him in concern, her hair all messy and her eyes bright. His mouth hung open, before he stammered, "I- I need to, uh...take care. Of myself."

He sat upright in the bed, flipping the covers back to bolt for the bathroom, but her grip on his wrist stopped him.

"Where do you think you're going?" she demanded, tugging on his wrist.

"Just to the...to the bathroom?" he tried weakly, trying to turn away so his morning wood would be somewhat less obvious. Even through two layers of fabric, the hard bulge wasn't difficult to notice. Her gaze dropped down his waist as she smirked.