Boxing

I was watching Niall in the ring. At first, the match was pretty even. Until now. The opponent almost had him at a corner stoppage. I could see Paul debating whether or not to throw in the towel, and the second round hadn't even finished yet. Thankfully, the bell tolls for a small break before third round. Niall looks defeated and the opponent, well, he seems quite confident in himself. Paul says something to him and Niall turns to me, a bruised face smiling at the sight of seeing his girlfriend. I'm wearing a tank top with his name written in bold letters across my chest. My track pants match, with Horan on my ass. I turn a circle to show Niall my new outfit and face him again.

"Knock him out baby!!" I yell and then mimic him boxing. This brings a real smile from him and he waves meekly back. I know Paul's talking to him about the opponents weakness because he's pointing somewhere on Niall's body and Niall nods in return, taking in the information. He takes a breather for about fifteen seconds before the bell tolls again and he's back in the ring.

The opponent gets in many hits. Niall lands a few blows, but, mainly, he's on defense. Then a particularly hard hit to his ribs has him sinking back away. Oh shit. He's gonna lose. I can't watch this. I just... I can't. My body tenses, arms holding myself and my head lowers so stare at my feet. Then I hear the crowd counting down from ten. Damn it, Niall's down. Y/N, Niall's fine. If you looked up, you'd see for yourself. My mind tells me, but I can't see my Niall getting knocked out. No, I won't.

"Horan! Horan! Horan!" I hear chanted from the crowd. What? Is he.... is he not down? How the hell? I think when I look up. The opponent's on the mat, not moving, and Niall's dancing around him. When he notices me look up, I can see his bloody face spread in a wide grin. Watching him do his victory stride to Paul, who lifts up a cord for him to get out the ring. He goes against what he's supposed to do, and walks right up to me. I'm worried about him because he took a beating but I can't help giggling when he lifts me up and carries me to the locker room like I'm his prize for winning.

I wait for him on the bench as he cleans up in the shower and we argue about who's driving home. Of course I win in the end. He's too beaten to do anything but rest tonight. We arrive at his place and I sling his arm across my shoulder walking up the steps, trying to help much as I can.

"Fuck babe, I'm so damn sore. Bastard really gave it to me but I got him didn't I?" He asks and nods for me, as if he's answering his own question. I change the sheets to the ones I don't care about if they get oil on them because I'm giving him a massage. He realizes what I'm doing, it's quite the ritual for me massaging his sore muscles, and strips, getting all ready for me.

"I know it's not training but I figured you'd could use one. You look absolutely demolished." He just shrugs at my statement.

"Had worse." And I certainly know that was true, I'd seen him where he could barely sit up for a week.

"Lie down on your face. Back first then I'll get your chest." He obeys me and I work some oil in my hands. Warming it up for him before I apply it to his skin. I start with his forearms, migrating up to his shoulders slowly. My small hands working at the knots there, releasing his tension the best way I know how.

God, he's so fucking fit now. He took up boxing about eight months ago and his body has just toned so excellently. Legs filling out more; his arms practically bulging; abs and pecs just the right amount of muscle; and his ass, oh don't get me started on that, so plump now. I gave him playful swats all the time and he'd smirk at me. He knew how much I loved it. He rivaled Louis for best ass of his friends now.

I'd made my way to his lower back. Pressing my palms deep, and he groans. His breathing has slowed and deepened, evened out. I take my time here, because I know he loves it as much as he needs it. My fingers slide to his hips and I rub them only to prolong this for him.