Shitty Day

Niall's P.O.V

Fucking hell. Me and the boys have been here for almost 3 hours recording the new album. I can't reach a note in my solo and I am getting very frustrated. Harry joking around with Paul, Zayn's texting Perrie, Louis keeps mocking me about not being able to hit that damn note and Liam's with Loki.

"Ok Niall let's try again, but this time really try. We need to get this done as soon as possible so we can move on"- The producer says.

You little shit. Don't you think I'm trying?! - I think to myself.

I just nod as the music starts. Ok Niall, you can do this. When is my part to start singing, I can't hit the fucking note.

Louis starts mocking me and by now I've had enough.

"Fucking hell Louis! Can you stop that? Actually, you know what? We'll continue tomorrow. I am done right now" I say as I exit the door.

Maybe I was being a little diva but I just can't handle it anymore. I can't wait to get home to Y/N and have a lovely meal. Yeah, that's what I need right now. – I think to myself while driving home.

Y/N P.O.V

"Hmm that's weird. Niall's a little late. We were supposed t have dinner home but with Uni and everything I didn't have any time to cook so I'm planning on going to a restaurant. – As I think to myself I hear the door open. It's Niall.

"Hi love! How are you?" – I say

"Fine. Just tired. So is dinner ready?"

"Actually doll I just got home and I didn't have time to cook anything, lets just go to the little restaurant around the corner."

"Damn it Y/N. I was looking forward to staying home! The only thing I asked you to do today was to cook me something and now you're telling me you didn't?! Fucking hell". – I hear Niall yell.

I've never seen him like this. He's usually very calm and lovely and always joking around. I am holding my tears back as I don't want Niall to see me cry. I just run upstairs to our bedroom and lock the door.

Niall's P.O.V

"... Fucking hell"- I hear myself saying that, immediately regretting it. I didn't mean to yell at Y/N, I was just so angry about what happened at the studio earlier that I just took it out on her.

I see her run upstairs slamming the door. Shit- I think to myself.

I run to our bedroom to apologizer to her but I find the door locked. I can hear her crying on the other side of the door.

"Y/N love, please open the door. I didn't mean to yell at you like that. Please open."

"Fuck off Niall, I don't wanna see you right now". – I can hear her sobbing. She never uses bad words. She must be really upset and angry with me.

"Baby please don't cry. Let's talk. I wasn't angry at you, I just had a horrible and stressful day at work and" - before I can say anything else she opens the door.

"What do you think? That my day was awesome and not stressful at all? Well let me tell you something! It was bad and annoying and it sucked but you don't see me yelling at you and taking it off on you right?"- She screams to me.

I stand there completely in shock. She was right.

"I am so sorry love. It wasn't my intention. Please forgive me?"

Her expression changes. She just walks towards me and kisses me.

"It's ok Niall, I'm sorry too".

She leads me to the bed and we lay down.

"Let me show you how sorry I am". – I whisper in her ear making her shiver.

We start kissing passionately. I use my hand to get her skirt off and I rub her through her panties, feeling her already soaking wet.

I take of her panties and insert 2 fingers inside her. I start thrusting faster and faster every time.

"Damn it Niall, faster!!!!!!"

I feel her tighten up and I know she's close. I immediately pull my fingers out. By now I am already hard.

"What the hell Niall?!?!"

"I wanna be inside you when you come love."

I get out of my pants and boxers and take my shirt off.

"Ready Y/N?

"Just do it already!!!"

I insert myself into her. I'm rubbing her clit while thrusting and I know she's loving it.

"Fuck Niall I'm close"

"Me too love, just wait 5 seconds!!" – As I go harder and harder feeling my orgasm building up I hit her G-spot making her cum.

"AAAAAHHHHH"

We both reach our orgasms at the same time. I pull out and lay beside her.

"I am so sorry for yelling at you love."

"It's ok, you had a bad day". - She moves closer to me and I hug her all night while we fall asleep.