Daddy

I snuggled into Niall's side, resting my head on his hard chest. I sighed, figuring I wasn't going to go back to sleep. I slowly got up, prying Niall's large, rough hands off of my tiny, bare waist and looked over at the little wooden bedside table we have. I read over the small, bright red numbers on the alarm clock.

7:52 AM

I frowned, wondering what in God's name had to have waked me up from my slumber. Then, I felt it. I looked down at Niall's relaxed face, shaking my head. I felt something slightly hard, poking into my side. Since we both sleep naked, I knew it was only one thing.

Niall's erection.

I rolled my eyes. He's probably having a sex dream. I thought to myself, snuggling back into his side. I couldn't help but get a bit wet at his cock rubbing against my back. I slowly turned around so my stomach was pressed into his hard dick. I felt my pussy get even more aroused. I sighed and slowly ground my flat stomach into his erection. He furrowed his eyebrows a bit didn't move. I groaned softly and scooted down so I was eye level with his dick.

I smirked and looked up at him, biting my lip softly. I scratched down his thighs softly, watching in amazement as more blood rushed through his cock, making it slap up past his belly button and resting on his lower stomach. I've always loved how huge he was. I shivered at the sight of him and slowly reached a hand down to my clit, rubbing it softly. I groaned softly and slowly peeled the covers off of him.

"(Y/N)? W-what are you doing?" Niall mumbled, sleep still clouding his voice. I moaned and slipped a finger into myself. He looked down at me and shook his head. "Getting yourself off to my cock, eh?" He mumbled and took himself in his hand, slowly pumping his massive dick. I watched as he pleasured himself.

"Oh fuck Ni." I whimpered and kissed the tip of his cock, licking off the pre-cum. He moaned and closed his eyes, throwing his head back. I took half of him in my mouth swirling my tongue around him and letting him pump what wasn't in my mouth. I moaned against him, making him buck his hips up to my face. I took more of him in my mouth, looking up at him and sucking harshly, hollowing out my cheeks. Niall grabbed onto my hair, pushing me down.

"You like sucking your Daddy's cock don't you (Y/N)?" He moaned, holding my face still. He started moving his hips up to my face. I moaned against his cock, sending vibrations. He gasped and started fucking my face harder, making him slide down my throat. I gagged on him, moaning every time.

"Ah fuck, fuck, fuck I'm going to cum." He whispered and moved faster. I sucked harder on him, scratching his thighs. He moaned loudly and arched his back slightly, a sure sign he was going to cum any minute. I started playing with his balls, massaging them softly and moaning against him. He started to cum, his milky white semen going in my mouth in little spurts. I moaned against him and slowly pulled him out of my mouth.

"Swallow your Daddy's cum." He breathed out and looked down at me, moaning when I swallowed it all. "C'mere and let me return the favor." He whispered and I moaned, getting on top of his face. He moaned, licking my clit softly. I gripped onto the headboard and moaned loudly.

"Ah fuck." I moaned and looked down at him, snaking my hand down to his hair and pulling, knowing that's a major turn on for him. He moaned against my clit. I bucked my hips up to his face and moaned. "Yes, Daddy fuck my tight pussy with your tongue!" I moaned loudly and threw my head back. He licked from the bottom of my slit all the way up to my clit with one slow lick. I started breathing heavily, pulling his hair again. He slowly pushed the tip of his tongue inside of my pussy. I shivered and started grinding onto his tongue. He moaned against my tight cunt.

"Keep doing that (Y/N) that's so hot." He whispered and pushed his tongue all the way in my pussy. I arched my back and screamed his name. I felt my stomach knot and I shook my head, not wanting it to end. I kept grinding on his tongue, moaning continuously. I felt the knot get tighter, feeling myself get more close.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck Niall I'm going to come!" I yelled and threw my head back, the pleasure ripping threw me like a storm, shaking and bucking my hips up. Once I came down from my high, I slowly got off of Niall's face. "I think I'm spent." I whispered and snuggled into his side.

"We'll fuck in the morning." He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my tiny waist and kissing my head. "Goodnight (Y/N), I love you."