Punishment

Damn, he's hot. I wish he would just fuck me already! I thought, watching my boyfriend Niall as he drove us home from one of my book club meetings. His hands gripped the steering wheel, his knuckles white. Was he horny too?

I crossed my legs, feeling the sexual frustration building up. I couldn't take it anymore, I needed him inside of me. I reached over and gripped his thigh, slowly inching my hand up to his cock. I could feel it harden beneath my touch.

He is horny! i thought, looking at him as a bead of sweat trickled down his forehead. Damn, he was sexy. I could just imagine him pumping in and out of me, his cock throbbing. I wanted to suck him so bad.

"Stop... wait until we get home." he said through gritted teeth. I removed my hand and decided to pull down my pants, taking down my underwear too. I touched myself, moving my hand in figure eights, holding my pussy up for him to see.

He looked over at me, swallowing me with his eyes. I closed my eyes and tossed my head back, moaning his name. "Niall....oh Niall....ugh, harder Niall!" His bulge looked ready to explode. Good. That's exactly what i wanted.

I rubbed faster now, my fingers doing wonders for me. I could feel my orgasm inching towards me, the familiar feeling in my stomach. I moaned loudly as I orgasmed, moving my fingers quickly. I cummed, my juices flying everywhere. All over Niall. That was all I needed. We pulled up in the driveway.

"That's it, I'm punishing you." he said, grabbing me and tossing me over his shoulder. "Yes Daddy." I said, turning him on even more. "Fuck you." he said. Boy, was he mad. I couldn't wait for him to take it out on my pussy. The thought of it made me even wetter.

We got upstairs and he tossed me on the bed, undoing his belt. "You will be punished for what you did tonight. You will regret it." he said, his huge cock flying up and hitting his stomach. Fuck! I was so horny.

"Yes Daddy. I've been a very bad girl." I said, biting my finger and watching the lust grow bigger in his eyes.

"Now, you will do everything I say, understand?" he said. "Yes, Daddy. You can punish your little girl all you want. I definetely deserve it." I said.

"Come here, you little slut." he said, motioning me towards him. I stripped and walked over. "Suck me cock, you little bitch." he said, pushing me on my knees and guiding my head back and forth. He was fucking my face, and I enjoyed every minute of it. What a sexy ass. I slurped on him, feeling his dick twitch in my mouth.

I slurped over and over, until finally he cummed all over my face. I rubbed it around me, bathing in it, turning him on.

"Now, get on the bed." he said, pushing me over there. I walked over gladly, ready for anything. He positioned himself in front of me.

"You couldn't hurt me even if you tried." i said, wanting him full blast.

"You watch and see." he said, growling. i have to admit, he did look scary.

He plunged into me and rode me so fast it was unbelievable. My lips parted and my eyes rode to the back of my head. It was the greatest sex i had ever recieved. He fucked me so hard I couldn't breathe.

"Talk dirty to me. As dirty as you can." he said to me. "Daddy, I love your big cock! Sucking it was great! And you fuck great! Ride me, harder, just like that Daddy! I want to fuck you hard, I want to ride out our orgasms and NEVER STOP!" I screamed, orgasming. It was so much cum, I thought it would never stop flowing. I thought he was riding out our highs, but he kept going.

"Niall, what's going on?" I asked, while he still pumped in and out. It was great, the way he fucked me. He hit my G-spot perfectly every time. "FUCK!!!!!!!" I screamed, orgasming again.

The third time it hurt. But he kept going. His thrusts never slowed, he just kept fucking me and fucking me.

After my fifth orgasm I felt raw. It hurt to be fucked, it burned. "Niall, can you stop now?" i asked, tears forming. it hurt!

"No. You will be punished." he said. "But Niall, I'm dry! It hurts!" I whined. He stopped a moment, spit in his hand, and rubbed it on my pussy. Fuck, it was so hot!

He slipped right back in me and wouldn't stop. But the spit quickly dried and i felt raw again. "Niall, please.... it hurts!" I said, seriously this time. I actually began to cry, it burned.

He orgasmed once more and pulled out. i felt good again. To be honest, it was hot, seeing him like that.

"Im sorry babe. Are you alright?" he said, cuddling me close to him. "Yeah, that was really hot!" I said. He laughed.