Christmas Team

When it comes to the winter term, everyone gets ready and prepared of the upcoming holiday. Christmas. Snow coated everything from the rooftops to the leafless trees of the streets. Cars rolled slowly down the street, crunching along the snow while the bright grey clouds moved quickly across the sky, no longer dropping snowflakes. As I looked outside of the frosty, yet moist window, everything looked amazingly stunning. Thank God mother nature. Drifting off the view from outside, I heard sir Niall's voice from upstairs.

"Y/N! Could you please set up the Christmas tree for me? I have to go somewhere real quick so I might be back in an hour or so. Oh, and don't forget to feed the kids." He ordered, while I replied with a "Yes sir." Putting up the Christmas tree wasn't too hard and it wasn't easy either. It was just e putting it up, every year. I'm not saying that they were lazy, it was because they were busy all the tie and didn't have time.

You're probably wondering, why I get ordered things quite a lot. Well, you might've guessed but I am indeed a nanny. But I wasn't the old granny nannies. I was around my 20's while sir Niall was 25. He and his wife, Barbara both have two kids. Sean and Caitlin. They were both angels sent from heaven, both were the sweetest and cutest. Quietly, I tiptoed up the stairs sneakily trying to scare the siblings. I crept into their playroom while shouting a big "boo!"

"Ah! Y/N! You scared us!" Caitlin pouted sadly, while Sean laughed.

"Haha! Y/N got you! I'm a big boy now, I'm not scared of anything." He proudly said.

"Well, I'm only 7. So hmph!" Caitlin defended herself, pulling her tongue out while Sean did the same

"Alright, enough of that. Who wants snacks?"

"ME!" they both enthusiastically said.

"Well, come on then munchkins." I ordered, and they both followed my trail on the way to the kitchen.

The family that I work and stayed in were wealthy. The kitchen was very modern. The old, tarnished floor was made of darkly-painted wood, and the fridge was covered with the kids' art works from school. After I made tuna and sweet corn sandwich, they both ate it hungrily and went back upstairs to their playroom. I smiled softly and washed the remaining dishes that were placed by the sink. An hour's been passed was when I heard the bell ringing. Gently opening the door, both sir Niall and Barbara were stood there with platic bags on their hands.

"Let me help you there." I suggested and they gave me the items.

"Did you feed them snacks?" Barbara asked, while pulling off her coat.

"Um, yes m'am. They're both upstairs an-"

"Mummy! Daddy!" I was interrupted with squeals from the staircase.

They all did a group hug which made me slight jealous. I didn't have any children yet, not even a boyfriend. So I just backed away from the ambrosial scene that melted my heart. Seeing a happy family does make my day. Pressing my lips together, I placed the bags on the dining table and arranged the groceries to the kitchen. Once the kids went back upstairs, Barbara recieved a phone call, refebly from her boss, asking if she could be able to come to the office again.

"I'll be back before 10, and Y/N make sure the kids are in bed before 8 alright?" I nodded politely.

"Bye hun, I'll see you later." She gave sir Niall a small peck on the lips and he replied "Bye, darlin."

Once she left, I had time to clean the playroom. After while, I brang the kids to their bedrooms and read bed time stories for them so they'd fall fast asleep. I went downstairs to see sir Niall drinking a bottle of beer on his hand. His hair was ruffled into a mess, his eyes were bloodshot. He looked so hot. I know it wasn't appropriate for me to use it but damn he looks so fuckable. Excuse my language.