Can't Resist

I could feel him eyeing me. We were lying in our bed before we went to sleep. I was reading my book while he was watching mindless TV.

"Niall I can feel you staring." I said not looking up from my book.

"I can't help it babe. You are so gorgeous." He shifted in the bed and moved closer to me. I ignored his advances and pushed up my glasses. He laid a hand on my thigh and attached his lips to my neck. He lightly pecked on the skin moving down to my bare shoulder.

"Niall, stop. I'm trying to read. I really want to finish this book tonight."

"Take a little break." He said still leaving pecks all over my shoulder. His lips were soft and the feeling sent small shivers down my spine. "Please." He whispered in my ear. I closed my book loudly and sighed.

"Niall." I said sternly turning my head to him. He looked at me with pleading eyes that were hard to resist. He moved closer to my face, our lips only inches apart.

"I know you want me. You always do." He lightly brushed his hand up my bare thigh. I was only wearing a small loose tank and short pj bottoms. I gasped and slightly opened my mouth. He took this as his chance to put his lips on mine and wrestle my tongue with his. He grabbed the book out of my hands, not breaking away from the kiss, and threw it on the floor. He moved over me and my hands moved to his back. I inched his shirt up and he broke away from the kiss only to take it off. He bit his lip as he looked down at me.

"I knew you couldn't resist me. You never can." He whispered. He leaned down and started to kiss my neck again, only this time sucking on the skin leaving little marks. He moved his hips into mine, rubbing our crotches together. I rested my hands on his back and lightly dug into his skin slowly becoming a moaning mess.

"I'm barely touching you and you're already moaning. I love it." He started to move his head down my body. As he slid himself down my body he moved his hands under my tank and along my sides pushing it up. I helped him and threw it over my head.

"No bra?" I bit my lip and shook my head. He smirked and ran his tongue along my right nipple while he kneaded my left breast.

"Oh, Niall." I moaned softly. He continued his move down my body and left a trail of kisses down my stomach, dipping his tongue into my belly button. He stopped at my thighs and kissed the inside of them.

"I can't wait to eat you." He whispered. I moaned loudly. He always knew exactly what to say to get me riled up. He hooked his fingers around my shorts and my panties and pulled them both down together. He threw them over his shoulder and looked hungrily at my center.

"You have such a beautiful pussy babe." He slowly ran his pointer finger down my slit, gathering up my juices on his finger. "You are so wet. Did I do this? Did I make you this wet baby?" I could only moan at his words. His teasing was killing me and all I wanted was his tongue devouring me.

"Answer me!" He said with authority.

"Yes, Niall, oh my god, it was you. It's always you."

"I thought so." He smirked and got to work. He left single kisses all over my clit while his fingers pushed my folds open now being fully exposed. He pushed his tongue flat against me and licked all over my center. He quickly added two of his fingers and quickly moved them in and out of me while he lips were still attached to my clit, sucking furiously.

"Niall! I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum for me baby. Cum all over my fingers." His words were all it took for me to release all over him. I arched my back and threw my head back into the pillow. He pumped his fingers three more times before he pulled them out and came back up to my face.

"You are so good with your mouth." I said smiling at him and caressing his face.

"You haven't even gotten the real thing yet baby." He moved off of me and sat on his knees. "Get on all fours, ass in the air princess." I did as he asked and propped myself up on my hands and knees. I waited in anticipation to finally feel him inside me. I felt his tip run along my folds and circling around my clit.

"Niall please. Please just give it to me." I begged him. He chuckled behind me and pushed himself all the way in slowly. A loud groan left his throat and he gripped my hips tightly. "Ugh, move!" I urged him on. He quickly started to pound into me, his grip on my hips tightening with each powerful thrust.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I screamed.

"Moan my name baby girl. Let me hear you." He said behind me, the words struggling to leave his lips.

"Fuck, Niall! Don't stop baby!" I moaned his name over and over as he started to go faster, if that was even possible. I soon started to feel the tightening in the pit of my stomach.

"Yea, baby, you feel so good around my dick. So warm and wet for me. Fuck." He said, I could tell he was close to his release. "Are you close baby? I can feel you clenching around me. Keep doing that." I clenched around him again involuntarily and he moaned my name loudly. He reached around with one hand and started to roughly rub my clit. This brought me over the edge and I came all over him.

"Yes, good girl. I'm almost there." He gave me a few more hard thrusts before I felt him release inside of me. He slowly pulled out of me and I collapsed onto my stomach. My body was going through aftershocks of the best orgasm I have ever had. Niall lay on his side beside me and covered us up with the sheets. His fingers were on my bare back tracing patterns into the skin.

"I love you so much Y/N."

"I love you too Ni." And we fell asleep to the quiet noise from the TV.