Coming Home

"There you are." Niall says, sighing deeply. He has been waiting for you all day, because you we're supposed to come home this morning. Unfortunately your plane had been delayed and a huge traffic jam prevented you from arriving home before now. You walk towards each other and you feel two strong arms wrap around your body tightly.

"I've missed you." Niall whispers. You feel his breath tickling the skin in your neck and goose bumps appear on your arms, which you wrap around his torso, pulling him closer to you.

"I've missed you too, Nialler." you whisper back. The familiar body odor from the boy you love makes you feel light headed. You look him in the eyes and you carefully take in every feature of his face. He hasn't changed the slightest bit since you left three months ago.

He presses his lips to yours, eager to feel your skin against his lips. You take his face in your hands and kiss him back, feeling his soft tongue swirl around your lips. You open them to allow him access to your mouth. His tongue slides into your mouth and you start snogging. His hands slide down to your waist and he pulls you closer to him. His crotch presses against your leg and you can feel that he is starting to get excited.

You feel pretty excited as well so you start rubbing your leg against his hardness, making him groan in the kiss. This kiss is stopped because you're both out of breath and you lean your foreheads against each other.

"How much I'd love to continue this, I really want to take a shower, Ni. I smell disgusting." you say, your clothes smelling like sweat and smoke from the busy day. You peck his lips quickly and then wiggle from his grip, trying to get to the bathroom. Niall is still standing there, his chin dropped to the floor and his eyes wide. He quickly recovers and rolls his eyes.

"You're such a tease." he says softly. You smile and open the bathroom door, but instead of closing it, you leave it open a little. Just enough to peak through. You quickly undress and step into the small cabin. You feel two eyes watching you from behind as the hot water pours down your body. Your standing with your face towards the wall so you don't see anything that is happening behind you, but you notice Niall's presence. You hear soft thuds when he drops his clothes on the floor and the squeaking sound of the cabin door opening, confirms what you were thinking.

Niall steps into the small cabin with you, his hands sliding from your back directly to your breasts, grabbing them roughly from behind. It makes you groan loudly from the sudden touch on your sensitive breasts.

"If you don't mind, we'll continue here." his low raspy voice says into your ear, causing a shiver down your spine. You like this rough side of Niall. He doesn't show it often, but when he does, he drives you wild.

He doesn't give you the time to answer when he places soft kisses in your neck, slowly making his way down your spine. He still massages your breasts with his hands, while he slowly makes his way up again. When he is done, he turns you around and takes your head in his hand, the other one still caressing your breast. He leans forward and crashes his lips on yours, immediately sliding his tongue in your mouth.

Your tongues are battling for dominance while you place your thumbs on his nipples and rub them lightly. Niall groans into the kiss, grabbing you by the bum and pulling you closer to him. The hot water still streaming down your body and the touch of his hands make you feel very excited.

You feel his hardness rubbing against your hip and you slowly slide your hand down until you've reached it. Your fingers wrap around the shaft and he lets out a moan. While you start stroking his length, one of his hands slides down your stomach to your crotch and soon one of his fingers slides through your lower lips. Now it's your turn to groan softly, desperate to feel his hands.

He finds your opening and pushes one finger inside you. Now you stop snogging him and you gasp when his whole finger is inside you. You lay your head on his shoulder and enjoy the feeling of his touch. The palm of his hand presses against your clit and the excitement rises in your body. You start moving the skin of his shaft back and forward, making him bucking his hips slightly forward.

As a reaction to your movements, Niall starts pumping his finger up and down, first slow, but later he increases speed and you start to gasp continuously. Then he adds a second finger and you feel your knees getting weaker. You wrap your arm around his neck and pull his face into your shoulder.

"Please, fuck me Niall." you whisper into his ear. He doesn't need to hear that twice and he removes his fingers. He lifts you up and you wrap your legs around his waist. His strong arms support your body as he lines up his length with your opening. He pushes your back against the wall and keeps his strong arms under your legs. You are directly looking in each other's eyes when you feel him slowly pushing the tip to your slit and slowly slides his whole length inside you. You're still surprised by his size, even after all these times you've felt it in you.

He lets you adjust to his hardness before he starts thrusting his hips slowly forward. He begins to fuck you slowly, but soon he increases speed and his manhood hits your most sensitive spots. You press your lips hard against his, tasting what you've missed for so long. Your hands race through his hair, messing it up under the streaming hot water. He thrusts even faster and his length slips in and out quickly, almost making you cum. One of your hands finds his nipple and twists it lightly, causing Niall to groan loudly.

"Almost there babe" he grunts. You can feel by his movements that he is about to cum. He looks at you questioningly.

"Me too. Ahh fuck! Harder, Ni!" you beg him. You're almost at your high.

This was what Niall was waiting for and he starts to fuck you with quick, hard, deep thrusts. You take both his nipples in your hands and at the moment you're about to cum, you pinch them roughly. This makes him cum deep inside you and at the same moment you also cum, your legs shaking and your hands trembling.

You're both panting loudly and you notice that Niall's knees start to tremble. He puts you down on your feet and you wrap your arms around his body, both breathing heavily. With water still running down your bodies, you rest your head on his chest, hearing his heart beating loudly.

"I love you." you say softly, still trembling lightly from your orgasm. It was the best so far.

"I love you too." his deep, raspy voice says. The voice you've missed for so long.