Four

She moves closer to me under the duvets, surrounding my middle with her arm and squeezing my side. I smile, allowing her to rest her head on my chest. I run my fingers up and down her spine and she giggles, placing one of her legs over my own. I repeat the action and she hits my stomach playfully.

“Stop, or I’ll do it again.” She sleepily threats. 

I smile “Someone’s moody this morning.” I tease.

She looks up at me through her eyelashes, blinking rapidly “Shut up.” She mumbles. 

She moves to stand up but I wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her to me. I quickly hover her and press my lips to hers. She moans against my mouth and I withdraw my lips from her rosy ones to stare directly into her eyes.

“Hey.” I half smile and she returns the gesture.

“Hey, sweetheart.” She whispers. I press my lips to hers once more before she pushes me by my shoulders “I need to get out of bed, my parents are coming over soon.”

I’ve totally forgotten about her parents’ visit today. I roll my eyes and peck her cheek before laying back down on the mattress, watching my girl stand up from my side. She flips her hair and does something with her hands until its placed at the top of her head in a perfect bun.

“How the hell did you do that?” I ask, and she looks back at me in amusement.

“I can’t tell you the secret.” She winks at me and stands up. 

“Oh yeah, I might copy you.” I say, waving my hand over my head. She laughs and rubs her eyes, making her way to the bathroom. 

I yawn and wait for her to come out. I can hear her brushing her teeth as I glance at my phone to check the time. We still have a couple hours until her parents arrive. I shall make the most of it.

I open the top drawer of my nightstand and take out a condom, placing it over the wooden surface for later. I stand up from the bed and walk quietly to the bathroom. She squeals when I open the door and spits the water she was holding in her mouth back in the sink, giving me the middle finger.

“You scared the hell out of me! You can’t sneak around like a fucking ghost, Niall!” She complains. 

I laugh loudly and wrap my arms around her waist, kissing the tip of her nose. 

“You look beautiful this morning, Mrs. Horan.” I compliment her, and she smiles.

“You don’t look so bad yourself, Mr. Horan.” She speaks “And you are also very playful, what’s the occasion?” 

I shrug “I just love my stunning bride-to-be. And I’d like to take her back to bed and fuck her into the mattress, if it’s not too much to ask.” 

She hits my arm playfully and laughs “Dirty bastard.” 

“Oh, you love me.” I wink at her and lean my face closer to hers. 

“Like crazy.” Her lips are on mine in to time.

I kiss her like never before, and as if its the last time I’ll ever do it. She kisses back with the same enthusiasm, her tongue carressing my own as her hands fly up to my hair, fingers locking in my blonde strands. The bun atop her head falls around her face. She moans against my lips when my hands find her backside and I squeeze. I run my hands up her back and down again, this time slipping them inside her shorts and panties. 

The intensity of the kiss makes us pull away and gasp for air. She tugs at my hair when my hands squeeze her ass slightly, hot air fanning my face. 

“Take me..” She softly says. 

Without hesitation, I grip the band of her sorts and panties and slide them down her legs, kissing my way up and stoping just inches away from her core. I look up at her, and she looks down at me with her bottom lip between her teeth. Her hands find my hair again, encouraging me to continue my erotic assault. I do as she wishes and press my lips to her most sensitive spot, earning a quiet moan from her. She parts her legs a bit and I stand on my knees, taking her left leg and placing it over my shoulder. I press my lips back to her clit and suck, her throaty moan turning me on. I continue sucking and licking, holding her waist with my right hand and stimulating her wet core with my left index finger. 

I pump my finger in and out repeatedly, and by the time I insert a second finger she’s already a moaning mess above me. She stops for a second, panting, then tugs hard at my hair. Seconds later, my fingers are dripping wet with her juices. 

“Oh God.” She breathes, removing her leg from my shoulder. I make sure to clean her from her cum and then lick my fingers. She’s still gasping for air when join her in my feet. I smile.

“Liked that?” I ask, and she nods unable to speak. She steps out of her shorts and panties, that were prisioning her ankles, and leads the way back to our bedroom and onto the bed. 

I hover over her as she removes her shirt and swiftly removes my own, leaving me in only my boxers. I lean down to kiss her and she responds my actions by meeting me halfway and starting a heated kiss. Her head is pressed to the headboard of the bed and her legs are wrapped around my waist, pulling my crotch to her bare one and creating friction. She moans and I mirror her actions, rocking my hips against her wet core. 

I take her right breast in my hand and play with her hard nipple between my index and thumb, my left hand supporting my weight as I try not to cum only from the sound of her sensual cries and the friction. She starts moaning louder, her breathing increasing. She removes her mouth from mine and I take this chance to lick up and down her neck, my right hand still working on her breast. I suck at her exposed skin and kiss the sweet spot I know she’s weak for. I feel her legs trembling around my waist and my own throbbing member aching to cum. She orgasms for the second time, and I do the same. Before she’s down from her high I quickly remove my boxers and toss them aside, taking the silver package I placed on my nightstand earlier and ripping it open with my teeth. After putting on the condom, I thrust into her and move back and forth fast. 

“Oh, Jesus…” She cries out, scratching her nails down my back. Our moans fill the room.

I hold on to the metal bars of the headboard and she arches her back. Her lovely face twisted into a grimace of pleasue is the most sexual thing I’ve had the pleasure to watch, so I keep staring down at her features.

“Look at me.” I command, her eyes quickly opening. 

I keep my eyes fixed on hers and I can tell she’s struggling to do the same. I lick my lips and groan when she bites at her bottom lip. I feel her hand sliding between us and I look down, quickly removing her touch and replacing it with my own.

“Lemme do that.” I smile. 

I start rubbing her clit with my middle and index finger, faster each time. She screams out in pleasure and she cums, digging her nails in my shoulder blades. I cum as well, and keep thrusting into her to ride out our highs. Once we’re both done, I kiss her forehead and collapse next to her. She wraps her arm around my middle and smiles up at me.

“I love you.” I look down at her.

“I love you.” She repeats, kissing me gently “Now let’s take shower. I’m starving and I still want a fourth orgasm before my parents arrive.”

I smile down at her and watch her stand up. Here we go.

The end