Seeing them again pt.1

Hinata's pov

I woke up to the smell of food and it smelled really good then I remembered what happened yesterday so I got up.

I first went to the bathroom to get my self fixed up and then head out to the kitchen where I suppose Mira is at.

I went out of my room the apartment isn't that big so I could easily find my way there.
Once I got there Mira looked like she was about done with what she was cooking to bad I wanted to help out I should of got up earlier.

"Good morning Mira-San "
"Oh good morning hinata how did you sleep last night"
"I slept fine "
"Oh good well I made food let's eat and then head to the guild"
"Okay Mira-San"

No one's pov

Once they were done hinata thanked Mira for the food then went to the guild.

Once they got there Mira opened the door with the key since it's still early for anyone to be there.

Both girls had looked around it was kinda a mess since they were kinda messy.

"Ah sorry hinata I forgot to tell master if he could clean up before you can have a seat at the bar"
"It's okay I'll help you clean up "
"Ah thank you"

After that they started to pick up some chairs that were flipped over also some trash but it wasn't much and made sure everything was okay before anyone came in.

Time skip

It was about 10:00 and everyone was coming in and greeting Mira and hinata and of course they greeted them back but hinata was looking for a certain person to come in.

But to her dismay she did not see her she then suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder and looked back at who ever was touching her "it's okay they'll come later on "Mira said all hinata did was nodded her head and smiled at her.

Lucy's pov

'Good thing we're almost home I really miss fairy tail well at least levy Wendy Erza guvia is here to keep my sanity from natsu'.
'I wonder if anything new has happened at fairy tail'

"Lucy you should get some rest we still don't get back until 3 more hours so just rest okay"Erza said
"Hai" I said and read a book until I fell asleep

To the hidden leaf

Naruto just woke up from sleeping  he could of sleeper longer but his mom woke him up to eat him breakfast.
Once he got up out of his bed he went to the bathroom and did he daily routine.

When he got down stairs he looked around hoping that a certain girl was there but to his dismay she wasn't.
Instead there was a girl with 2buns there siting down and eat food.

"Hey naruto hurry up and eat before I eat everything"
And he did just that he sat down and ate once they were both down eating they out there plates in the sink and stated to clean up there mess.
Of course kushina and Minato had there separate plates of food.

"Hey ma when is hinata going to come back I'm really worried"
"Yeah I am to I really don't want to know if she okay"
"Guys she fine she just went to go get something she'll be back later today" minato gave her a questionable look she looked back at him and her look to him said she'll explain later he just nodded.

"Okay guys I'm pretty sure your supposed to meet up with your team today"minato said
"Ahh yes okay I get it but I'll be back I will always be back"Tenten said
"Um okay Tenten well bye guys"Naruto said while pushing Tenten out the door

Back at fairy tail

"Sooo hinata how's you and Naruto hmmmm"
"O-ohh um we're doing fine"
"Does he even know your here"
"Uhh duh he knows "
"Did you guys do it"
"MIRA!!!"
"Hey I'm just wondering okay I want to see a naruhina baby soon okay"
"Um oh look I need to pee BYE"
And before Mira could say or stop her she left
After she left some one came in and you can guess it was team Natsu and the others that went with them.

Everyone welcomed them back and some asked how was it and did they destroy anything and of course they did.

"Hey guys I have a surprise for you"Mira said
"Really what is it oh is it books"
"Is it food"
"Is it cake"
"Is it a stuffy of gray-sama"

"No no no and no juvia it's not and I'm pretty sure you have plenty of those and the real one right next to you "Mira said everyone laughed at what she had said
"Okay so then what is it" Lucy said with curiosity
"Hey Mira I'm back and please don't ask me about that ever again"
Everyone looked at hinata's direction and got quite she looked up to see familiar face and smiled
"Hey guys"she said waving at them
Then they all tackled her and of course they all fell to the ground laughing.

Everyone got off the ground and help each other up and when everyone was back on there feet they all asked hinata some questions.

"Hey hinata where the rest of the gang "
"Ohh well you see I came by myself"
"Why"they all questioned
"Well you see everyone's been busy lately and never had time to just hang out anymore so I was wondering how I can get everyone to relax and I thought about you guys"
"Aww really"
"Yeah i mean when you guys came everyone was relax so I wanted to know if you guy would like to go back with me" hinata said looking at everyone who went last time
"Um yeah sure I would love to go with you I need a little vacation and I missed my brother "Lucy said
"Great! What about you guys are you coming" hinata said looking at Everyone else
"Yeah if Lucy goes I'm going"

Everyone either said "yeah" or "okay sure"
"Great everyone needs to pack like now because they might think I got killed or something like that"
Once she said that everyone looked at her
"Tenten" was all hinata said
"Right,well you herd her go pack and we meet at the train station in 2 hours be ready or I'll personally come and get you" Erza said
"H-hai"

At the hidden leaf

"Hey guys"Naruto said as he entered there booth at the barbecue place
"Naruto do you have to be so loud" neji said
"Yeah Baka your so loud"sasuke said
"Hey have you herd about hinata is she back" ino said
"No I herd nothing about her yet"
"GUYS WHAT IS SHE DEAD SOMEWHERE AND WERE NOT THERE OMG OMG OMG"
"TENTEN SHE NOT DEAD HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT"temari said
".....SORRY"
*faceplam*
"Yeah"
"CAN WE GET MORE BEEF OVER HERE" choji said
Everyone laughed except sasuke and Neji they just chuckled.
This was nice for a while until everyone had to get back to work they didn't like it very much they just wanted to relax.
>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

Okay I'm done

Cliffhanger

Hoped you like it

Like

Comment

Share

OKAY BYYYEE!!🤗