The Morning

Mira's pov

I woke up it was really early it was about 5:00 in the morning I always wake up early since I go the guild early in the morning I looked around it seemed that I had slept in a room with.........laxus 😯

I could feel heat in my face I was blushing then I started to think 'I named everyone's ship name and I don't have one ' I thought and thought I was walking back and fourth then it hit actually hit me I tripped and fell on my face "mirauxs "I said out loud but not loud enough to wake anyone up I stood up and walked to the door I open the door there was a hallway I looked left and right I saw many doors 'it might be where most of them are sleeping 'I thought

So I went into one of the rooms I was right because in this room was Wendy and romeo and they were snuggling 'aww' I thought there so cute together I looked at the end of the bed and the exceeds were there sleeping I was wondering what exceeds dream about.

Anyways I went out of there room I had the most greatest idea I went to my room fast but quite I opened the door slowly and went to go find my camera I going to take picture of my otp I went to go take a picture of rowen but sadly they moved position romeo was facing one side while Wendy was facing the other 'now the isn't going to work' I thought I moved closer to there bed Romeo moved I thought he was waking up but turns out that he was turning around.

He was now facing Wendy's back I grabbed his arm and put it around Wendy's back then I stepped back they looked so cute then I took a picture I smiled and went out of the room I then went to the room next to there's when I opened the door I saw ino and Sai together sleeping like normal couples 😑 'oh well' I thought I stilled to the picture then I went out fast because I think I need Sai wake up I went to the next room after that.

It was levy and gajeel oh my god they were so cute levy was curled up in a ball facing gajeel and gajeel didn't have a shirt on and they were very close I took a picture  many many pictures oops.
After my picture taking I left the I went back because it was the end of the hall way I past sai and ino room and Romeo and Wendy's room then I opened the door that was next to there's I opened the door and saw Sasuke and Sakura well they weren't  really together Sasuke looked like he got kicked of the bed so he was on the floor looking uncomfortable and Sakura was on the bed sleeping peacefully I was about to laugh out loud but I held it in I took a picture and ran out before I start to laugh.

I went to the room next to there's when I opened it there was jellal and erza and unlike sasuke and sakura they were both on the bed they weren't that close or that apart 'jeez when are they going to just admit the love to each other 'I thought then I went closer erza was turning around jellal was also they were now touching foreheads and smiling I almost squealed out loud I took many many pictures then I left.

In jerza's room

"you think that made her happy"jellal said
"yup she almost squealed I saw it "erza said smirking
"yeah"jellal said smiling

'damn when am I going to man up and ask her  to go out with me 'jellal thought but then erza was about to fall jellal looked and saw her about to fall and so he tried to catch her but they still fell jellal was on top of erza so if some one came in it'll look like he pinning erza and now there both blushing like crazy just when he was about to get up the door flew opened and entered Mira smiling like a little child who just got it candy.

"oh what do we have here "Mira said before both of them could answer Mira started to take pictures like crazy.

No body's pov

Once she was done she left then she went across from there room and there it was neji and tenten her next victim she looked at tenten she noticed that she wasn't wearing her shirt but neji shirt Mira slightly remembers that someone spilled soda on her she then remembers that it was temari 'reminder thank temari later' Mira thought so tenten was in neji shirt and neji was shirt less and they were cuddling 'just perfect i'm take many pictures of them to'she thought once more and with that she took many picture once she was done she left she went to the next room over.

Mira's pov

When she opened the door she saw juvia and gray and gray was spooning juvia his arm around her waist like he was never letting go 'aawww soo cute 'I thought then I took pictures from many angels you know if she has one bad picture she can Ihave another one I quickly went out because I think juvia was waking up.

I past my room and went into shikamaru and temari room temari was facing one side and shikamaru was facing the same one his head was near her head so it looks like he hiding in her hair so I took a picture but and just when I was about to take another temari moved to the other side so now she was facing. Shikamaru so now shikamaru if facing her breast I went on and took so many photos then I left.

I went next door I opened the door poked my head in looked around and saw blond hair so I thought I could be Lucy or naruto or I went back into my room where laxus is but that could never happen right........ He or she moved I went into the room and saw raven I ran in once I saw how they were sleeping I squealed but not to loud because Hinata might wake up but how couldn't I squeal Hinata was lying on top of naruto omg I felt happiness more then I already felt it was NARUHINA giants was sleeping on top of naruto I went and took many picture I looked at my battier it was on low present since I did take pictures after that I left the room and went into the next one.

There it was NALU my top shipped otp Lucy was kinda laying on natsu her arm was in his scarf and his hand around her waist I tried not to squeal so I held my mouth and quickly took picture many of them then went out into the hallway into my room and squeal I kinda woke up laxus 😮 oops I quickly went into the bed so he wouldn't know I was awake but of course that was an epic fail because layer he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him I 😳 blushed madly.

"Mira go to sleep squeal about your otp's later "laxus said lazily
"Fine "Mira said and with that she snuggled into his chest with both of them blushing madly.

-----------------------------

Thanks for reading

Sorry for the long wait I blam school ....... And my laziness
Disclaimer don't own anything but the plot

Vote

Comment

Share

BYES🤗