We got a girl?!

The thugs pov

After we they stole Lucy we went to the gate because we were being chased by shinobi so we ran and ran and ran they never got us so now were lost we looked at the map and we were close to a train station. We got in and sat down "you know things never go as planed"the girls said "I know, I know "the guy said

"So what are we going to do know kuj"Jane asked"I don't know Jane"kuj said (Jane is the girls name and kuj is the guys name these are the thugs) the rain stopped and we were at this place called magnolia. Lucy just woke up and know is crying because she was hungry. 

"A shut up will you stupid baby "Jane said she didn't like baby's one bit. "Will you be a little nice to that thing" kuj said "nope not at all"Jane said rolling her eyes

3rd pov
Somewhere near them

"A shut up will you stupid baby" A women heard this and decided to have a little peak at what's going on. She didn't like how they were treating her so she stepped in.

"Umm excuse me"the lady said "yeah what do you want" Jane said "well I don't like how your treating your child" "well who asked for your advice,look I don't love this child or even like so fuck it " after Jane had said that she let go of lucy and let her drop to the ground.

But before lucy hit the ground she summed one of her spirits to catch her and gave lucy to her. "Hey what the heck why did you do that "the lady said "because I wanted to"  Jane said and once she was done talking she left with kuj. Lucy has stopped crying layla took her home after all that damn stuff happened."I'm home honey "oh hey wel- layla what is that in your hands" the man said "well".

After she done with the story while feeding lucy because she was hungry "Well that's a messed up thing to do"the man said with a frown "I agree" she looked at lucy and stared at her with awe "hey Jude I'm going to keep her"Layla said "are you sure about this"Jude said "yes I am I will raise her and we will find her real parents "Layla said "OK" Jude said and with that they both saw on her sewed onto her cloths and that her name is lucy so they decided to call her lucy hearfillia for now.

In the hidden leaf

"Did you find who ever took her"
"No we chased them but they some how got away sir"
"OK well don't stop looking ok"
"Yes sir"

#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#

Helloooo

Thanks for reading
Hoped you enjoyed it!

Like

And

Comment

BYE PEOPLE