17 years

Kushina pov

'It's been 17 yrs since I last saw my baby girl I know she alive and I know she well I'm just worried to where she is right now'I thought

"Naruto come here for a minute and you to Minato'' I said
"okay what happened "Naruto said
"well me and your father have something to tell you"I said
"okay what do you need to tell me"Naruto said

"Your a twin Naruto you have a sister name Lucy "I said I then tell Naruto the story of what happened that dat Naruto was so surprised when he heard that we are still looking for her he decided to help search for his lost sister.

"Mom,Dad I want to help search for her I'll even take some friends with me please just let me go look"me and minato looked at each other and nodded

"Alright tell me who you want to take with you if your not back within 5 months I'll send a team to go after you okay "

"Okay I would like to take Hinata ,shikamaru,and temari to go find my lost sister"temari was in the village because she had to do some business with the hokage "Alright I'll inform them about this situation".

3rd pov
At the heartfillia estate

"Lucy we need to have a talk can you face me"Layla said
"okay sure what do you need to talk about"Lucy said

"well let see okay Lucy this is very hard to say because I love you but......your not my child your someone else but I know I'm your aunt" Layla tells her the story for what had happen and also tells her that on her cloths said Lucy uzumaki and she was wearing a bracelet with her name on it Lucy was really surprised at this and decided it was time to go home and think about this but before she could go she just had to say.

"Do you know where they are right now?"Lucy asked
"no we lost connection after collage but the last I saw her was here with a guy and two baby's " "oh okay thanks for tell me though I really appreciate it I still care about you I'll visit soon okay"Lucy said while hugging Layla but Layla started to tear up and but still managed to say "okay"

Lucy's home

Lucy unlocked the door and to no surprise Natsu was there but she didn't bother with him she was to sad she want to cry but didn't she just went to the bathroom with with some pj's Natsu was so confused but decided not to ask about it.

He went to go to sleep in the bed Lucy came and tried to go to sleep but couldn't she cried Natsu just spoon her and whispered in her ear "its okay its okay" over and over again until she fell asleep.

Hidden leaf

It was morning now and Minato decided to tell hinata, shikamaru and temari about what Naruto plans to do once he was finished "oh and temari the kazakage said it was okay to help out Naruto she nodded her head and they all left to pack because they were leaving today.
They were all ready to leave but they didn't know where to start so they all walked around until they saw a a small village and went to go see if there's anything there they say a train station and went on because of shikamaru was lazy to run anymore It was a long ride the train finally came to a stop.

It was the last stop so they got off the train when they got off the train it was at this placed called magnoila.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellooo!!

THATS IT FOR THE STORY!!
THANKS FOR READING

Like

And

Comment

BYE~~