Is it her?!

3rd pov

"Yes you can help us were looking for someone"Hinata said
"Oh and who may that"Erza said
"well we're looking for a girl named Lucy" naruto said
"why are looking for her " Erza said in a dangerous tone that everyone is afraid of even hinata got scared and hide behind temari so she can be okay
Naruto saw this and got a little mad but he didn't know why.

"Hey we didn't come here to pick a fight we just want to talk to her jeez is that to much to ask"naruto said "Just tell him is she here or not if she not we well leave and never return"shikamaru said while laying on the table so when he spoke up everyone looked at him and sweatdrop.

"okay okay what do you what do you need from me"Lucy said
"Hinata can you please use your byakugan"shikamaru said

"hai"
hinata used byakugan and she saw that lucy had small bits of the fox chakra and then tells them "Naruto-kun its her I can see the tiny bits of the fox chakra"
"Alright "Naruto had a big grin on his face and went to Lucy

"hey what are you grinning at "Lucy said
"hey Lucy don't you know "Naruto said
"don't I know what"Lucy said confused

Shikamaru actually got up his lazy ass to see what's happening ..........NOT he was still laying down
Temari got him up by she hit his balls and told him to get up hinata was all ready watching and the rest of fairy tail was kinda suspicious to what was going and Natsu still doesn't trust Naruto.

"Lucy didn't they already told you where your really from"Naruto said

Lucy eyes widen to what he was saying she got this vibe to go hug him she felt like she knew him all her life but didn't she walked slowly to him and hugged him tightly everyone in fairy tail was confused they didn't know what was going on they thought Lucy was from here with Layla and jude hearfillia.

"hey wait what are you talking about Luce is from here "
"No i'm not natsu Layla told me a story that shocked me very much"Lucy said
"really your going to believe that she could be lying to you"natus tried to argue Naruto came in front of Lucy and said it was true.

"I can prove to you that she isn't who you think she is "Naruto had the nine tails mode he grabbed lucy hand and she also had the nine tails mode they all looked at Lucy and thought 'do really know the really Lucy'

"hey guys don't worry you all do know me I didn't know that I was different either but i'm the same Lucy" she said that because she could feel all the sadness they had but the most she can sense was Natsu and her teammates but mostly Natsu.

"Alright we should all welcome them like we would to everyone else okay"mira said
"aye ma'ma"they all said
"hey Lucy we need to talk later okay"Naruto said "hai"Lucy said Naruto went to where hinata,temari sat and then people started to talk to them Lucy went and sat down next to hinata.

"hey whats your name "Lucy said
"Hinata nice to meet you Lucy"Hinata said

"Nice to meet you to hinata so what relationship do you have with Naruto"hinata blushed at that comment and said "nothing were just friends".

"Yeah no you have to date him you guys would look cute together "hinata blushed at this but shook her head and said that he liked someone else
(a/n Naruto does NOT like sakura he just like her as a sister he likes hinata but she didn't know that)
"Don't worry I'll talk to him for you"

On to another conversation

"Hello I'm erza scarlet"erza said
"hello I'm temari "temari said
"so I see that your a demanding person"erza said
"Yes I am I don't like to see that lazy ass just sleeping all day and being so calm about every thing"Temari said while glancing at shikamaru

"Hey look there two other pretty ladies that are in the guild "Macao said
"I know what you mean Macao" wakaba said Shikamaru heard this and got a little jealous because they were talking about his temari or so he thought she was his.

"Yea-" Temari was cut off by shikamaru saying "temari we need to talk like now"
And before she could reject him he just dragged her outside "hey I told you I don't wan-"she couldn't finish because shikamaru pinned her than  kissed her and she was surprised at first but then kissed backed they pulled away from each other because they needed air.

He looked at temari she was blushing and out of breath shikamaru went close to her and whispered in her ear "your mine now temari" she looked away from his gaze but whispered in his ear"then your mine to shika"

Back inside

Naruto was minding his own business when some blue hair girl caught his attention.

"Ah yes how may I help you "naruto said
"ah sorry juvia was just wondering about what you did with Lucy-san it was really amazing "

"Oh that it just chakra its something where I'm from have you guys on the other hand probably have something different am I correct or not"naruto said
"ah yes we have magic want to see?"Juvia asked "hell yeah let me see "she shows Naruto her water magic Naruto is really impressed.

Gray see this and get jealous because she not paying attention to him he doesn't know he feels like this but its the same feeling when Lyon is around her.

He goes to juvia and drag her to the back of the guild "H-hey"guvia said

Mira see this and squeal and she also saw how Natsu got so mad and she squealed at that to she was so happy her otps are coming alot sooner than she planned she had to thank it all to Naruto and his friends.

"Juvia I need to talk to you"gray said

____________________________________

cliffhanger!!
What will happen to juvia ;)

Like

And

Comment

BYYEE~~