Jealous!?

Last time

"Juvia I need to talk to you "gray said

3rd pov

Gray dragged juvia to the back of the guild where most people don't go the in the middle of the day.
When they were at the back of the guild gray had pinned juvia so she couldn't go anywhere else.

"Juvia you need to stop doing that "gray said
"Doing what gray-sama"juvia said

Juvia couldn't get her beloved grays to even notice her so she was about to give up hope and try to forget about him but an idea came in her head she would have to get him jealous with the new guy but she also want to know him more.

"Juvia stop acting so innocent your trying to make me jealous right well it worked okay so stop it"gray said
"Juvia just want to know the guy okay gray-sama"juvia said

"Fine but you know what juvia I love you okay I was just jealous that he might take you away from me, that's all because everyone that I loved is gone and I didn't want that to happen to you to"gray said
"Aww Gray-sama I love you to don't worry I will always love you and I will never die on and you will never die on me because we have each other"Juvia said

And with that Gray kissed Juvia, Juvia was surprised at first but then kissed back until a certain blue cat appeared and said "you lovvvee her" happy rolling his tongue and flew away to tell mira about everyone in the guild heard her sequel in delight everyone gave her a questionable look and she said "Gruvia has happened everyone "

Gray and juvia had heard this and sighed out loud everyone knew mira's couple name so everyone know its juvia and gray.

(Except for naruto group)

Once they came out of the back everyone started to cheer out loud all gray and Juvia could do is blush madly.

(Once everything kinda calmed down it was still kinda loud tho)

Lucy was sitting next to Hinata Naruto came up to them and said "hey Lucy can I talk to you" "sure"Lucy said Naruto went out the guild since it was to noise in there.

"Okay Lucy I'm your brother as can tell from early and well we came from far away and its already been one month here and we have to be back by four months I know you love it here but you just need to come with us for a bit"

"Okay I understand but can I take a couple of guildmates with me because I don't want to be the only one that stands out"
"Sure I don't mind few more people"
They went back inside

Natsu pov

I was fighting with Gray until he saw out of the corner of his eye Luce was leaving the guild with a blond.
I couldn't understand these new feeling but every time that Lucy pays more attention to the other blond it hurts his feeling.
He knew it Lucy was going to be the death of him its because he loves her so much he was going to see her later at night.

Mira's pov

I could see that Natsu was sad I looked where he was looking at and he looked at the door wher Lucy left but he kept on fighting with gray when I saw Naruto come back in with Lucy I went to Naruto and hugged him and said

"thank you" "umm your welcome but what did I do"Naruto asked confused "you made some of my favorite couples come very sooner then I planed"I said smiling
He looked at Lucy because he being hugged by a random girl "oh that's mira the she-devil she loves to pair people off I guess you made some come true and she greatful"I just nodded threw the whole thing I stopped hugging Naruto and went back to work.

No one's pov

Little does Mira know that someone watching her hugging a random guy she doesn't know so well and he dose not approved of this. 

Naruto looked back to where his team is shikamaru and temari where kissing in some corner and hinata talking to some red head girl with cake and a blue hair cat.

He also saw another blued headed girl with two guy asking her thing she doesn't need and a guy with iron on his body getting jealous(it was levy if you didnt get it),there was also young innocent love blue hair girl and a raven hair boy,also there was a muscled man and a women looked like they were arguing and some pinked haired and raven headed fighting.
Someone dropped cake it was erza cake then that muscled man came in and stepped on the caked it while saying "man" and now there a fight going out hinata notice it getting late and says "hey Naruto-kun its getting pretty late we need to find somewhere to sleep"hinata said "okay after I finish this ramen" (yep he still eats his ramen, shikatema stopped kissing by the way)
They found an inn and sleep there asses away.

Lucy apartment

She was getting out from the bathroom and when she was about to get into bed she was pinned on it (I don't know about me and pinning stuff) I looked up and saw pink hair.......Natsu
What the hell
"Natsu what the hell let me go "Lucy said
"Luce why do you keep doing this to me "Natsu said
"Do what"Lucy asked confused
"Lucy I love you"Natus said
before she could say any thing else Natsu already kissed her she respond  slowly they started to make out until they were out of breath
"Natsu I love you to"Lucy said

____________________________________

Sorry I update late I would  tell you why I haven't but I just don't want to anyways

Like

And

comment

OKAY BYE-BYE