Chapter Seventy Eight: Carnival Pt. 5

Beginne am Anfang

"When did this carnival turn into couples therapy?" Shawn asked. Sam swatted him in the shoulder, annoyed. "Listen, just think about it okay?" She looked over at them with pleading eyes, making Emma sigh. "Fine."

"Okkaayyyy..." Cameron said, clapping his hands in attempt to break the awkward silence that had fallen onto the group. "Well I want to ride that killer  looking roller-coaster." Everyone agreed, heading over to the rest of the rides.

Hayes and Emma walked in front of Nash and I in an eerie silence. "Do you think they'll ever talk about their feelings? I mean they kissed for God's sake." I whispered to Nash. He sighed as he curled his fingers around mine.

"I don't know. But the fireworks are soon. Plus tomorrow's the talent show, so they have a lot of time together to talk about it." "I guess you're right." I mumbled. "I just hope they solve whatever problem is bothering them."

Nash smiled lightly at me, his beautiful blue eyes sparkling. "I'm sure they will."

-----

Samantha's POV

We spent the rest of the night just enjoying the carnival before the fireworks took place. I think that all of us just tried to catch a break from this exhausting day.

Emily and Nash were beaming with happiness now that they were together. I smiled as I saw Emily take a selfie with Nash kissing her cheek.  "What'cha thinking?" Cameron asked, coming up from behind me, wrapping his arms around my hips. I smiled as he gave me a gentle kiss on the neck.

"Nothing." I said, leaning my head against his. "I'm just happy Nash and Emily are finally together." Cameron chuckled, watching them take more cute pictures. "They are perfect for each other." He mumbled, planting one more kiss on my neck.

"Guys! Hurry up! The fireworks are about to start!" Emma yelled, walking off toward the field with Hayes, Grace and Shawn.

Cameron took my hand, walking behind Nash and Emily. I heard Emily laugh about a joke that Nash had said before interrupting. "God you two are too cute." I said, making them turn around and smile.

"You know, that's what everyone usually says about you guys." Nash said. "GUYS!" Emma yelled again, appearing from behind the corner. "HURRY UP!!"

We laughed, Cameron starting to walk ahead of the rest of us. "Wait up!" I said, running and jumping onto his back. Cameron laughed, his arms coming out to support my legs. "Mush Dallas, Mush."

I shrieked as he sprinted ahead, making me tighten my grip around him. I heard Emily and Nash laugh before we sprinted down the hill, joining the rest of the group.

"JESUS!" Grace yelled as Cameron ran into her, making us all topple to the ground. We all laughed as Shawn just stood there, looking down at us. I lifted my arms, making him help me up.

"Well that was a fun sight." Nash said, him and Emily finally showing up. "LOOK GUYS IT'S STARTING!" Emma yelled, pointing up to the sky as the first firework exploded, leaving green sparks traveling into the starry night sky.

I smiled as Cameron grabbed my hand, making me face him. "Aren't they pretty?" I asked, looking into his chocolate brown eyes. "Not as pretty as you." He smirked.

I crinkled up my nose and groaned. "Ugh, that was so corny." I laughed. Cameron shook his head, chuckling at me. "God I love you." He smiled. "I love you too."

I wrapped my hands around his neck, his lips connecting with mine. I smiled as my stomach erupted with fireworks, similar to the ones above our heads. It was perfect.

He was perfect.

A/N
Hey guys! NASH AND EMILY ARE FINALLY TOGETHER!! YAY!

But what will happen with Emma and Hayes? ; )

Don't forget to favourite, comment and share this story with your friends! Also, don't forget to hit that follow button for updates and news!

OH! And check out Dakota's story 'Always'! She's been working really hard and is writing like a fanatic! Please go show her and her story some love!

Loads of love,

Xoxo,

-Kat☄️

P.S:
Dakota and I are looking for apps to use to create new covers for upcoming titles but we have no idea where to look!

If you know any apps/ anyone who makes great covers, PLEASE let me know in the comments! Thanks!