eventually, my hair was finished.

i was surprised

i was surprised. i actually like this a lot. gabbie is either going to be mad that i totally copied her, or she's going to be excited that i have the same hair as her.

speaking of gabbie, she called me.

"hey, gabriela. i can't film tomorrow, so can you come over today and we can film the video?" she said.

"uhm, yeah. just text me your address." i said before hanging up.

i walked over to demi and mom.

"hey dems? can you drop me off to gabbie's? i have to film a video with her." i said. demi nodded.

"of course, princess." she said smiling.

i leaped to the car and we started driving. it took about thirty minutes to get there.

i walked up to the door of the apartment and knocked. i was greeted by gabbie and david.

"hey guys." i said and they both waved.

we walked inside and gabbie and i sat in front of the camera and david behind.

"so, gabriela. we're going to be filming a question video. my subscribers tweeted me questions and we're going to answer them. david is going to be behind the camera filming, but while we're filming, don't look at him, you might get scared." she said laughing and looking at david.

david raised his hand and flicked her off.

"i like him." i laughed saying to gabbie.

"he has a girlfriend." i heard a serious voice say in the door way.

"i wasn't..." i gulped and looked at liza.

liza smiled. "just kidding. it's your girl liza coming at you." she said leaping into my arms hugging me.

"okay, then..." i said she released and laughed.

"sorry, but i'm a hugger." she said smiling.

"okay, let's start." gabbie said clapping.

"hey guys, it's me gabbie, and i have a special guest with me today. gabriela gonzalez!" she said doing jazz hands. i waved.

"oh shit. your hair! i just now realized it. aren't we amazing?" she said laughing and hugging me.

"okay, so many of you have requested that i do a q&a, so you tweeted me questions and we are going to answer them!" she said.

she grabbed her phone.

"how old are you, gabbie?" she said.

"i am 26, and gabi?" she said. "i am 15." i said.

"no, nothing illegal is going on here." gabbie said shortly after which made everyone laugh.

we answered many questions, and we were really funny, i can't wait to watch the video. after we were done, we ate pizza and edited the video and posted it.

my phone went off.

"oo my phone!" i said. "i just posted a video, idiot!" gabbie said. i nodded and laughed, because i gave her post notifs on.

i called demi to pick me up and we went home. i slept with mom that night.

demi moved the tour to a couple of days earlier which means we are to be in brazil tomorrow for the next day show.

this should be interesting.

-------------

•sorry, this is a short chapter, but i'm going to update later tonight, and it's going to get real interesting REAL soon.

•love you guys, my messages are open

•COMMENT- i care about what you think!

•vote, etc.