Love is contagious

Cameron's pov

"Hey Calum"

"Huh? Who are you and what have you done to Cameron?" He looked at me with wide eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked him touching my face.

"I mean your specs are gone. You are wearing a dress and you are smiling. You look hot by the way" he said.

"Shut up Calum" I blushed. So today after so many years i wanted to look good actually beautiful because someone told me 3 days back that I'm pretty and today I decided to actually make an effort to look good.

"Get this devil out of you" Calum started shaking my shoulders.

"Stop it looser" I smacked his arm. "So I wanted to ask you something"

"Anything" he replied.

"Did it ever happen to you that you hate someone at first but then you start liking them and then you might have started loving them?" I asked him.

He studied my face and then said "Any particular reason for that question"

"No reason" I quickly said.

"C'mon tell me Cameron" he said.

"I gotta go cal. Bye" I kissed his cheek and ran away before he asks more questions but before I ran away I heard him say "at least listen to my answer"

Don't know what he meant but I'll probably ask him later. Today I'm on cloud nine. This new feeling is amazing and I have figured out what this feeling is. LOVE it's love. I just couldn't stop thinking bout him these past days. His eyes his smile his body everything small thing about him would distract me. I couldn't sleep at night and even if I do he would come in my dreams. I'm so whipped right now and I have no regrets.

.

On my way to restaurant I met Eleanor. I just couldn't let my excitement inside me and since she is my closest friend I told her everything.

"Are you serious?" Were her first words but I know she is happy for me. I nodded. She hugged me.

"I know he used to drive me crazy. He was so annoying and all his little things would make me mad but now I like those little things. I can't stop thinking about him. Everything I do I think about him. I see him in everything. I've fallen in love with me. Holy shit i love him." I told her.

She squealed. "Oh my god that's so sweet. You are head over heals for him" her smile was so big.

"I know right" we both squealed like two little girls.

"I can't believe it. You are in love and I'm in love" she said.

"But what should I do now?" I asked her.

"Tell him about your feelings" Eleanor answered.

"But what if he doesn't feel the same about me?" I asked her even though the thought of it made me sad.

"You won't know that unless you ask him. Do it Cam. Do it. Do it. Do it" she said.

"Fine. I'll do it" I took a deep breath.

.

Ashton's pov

"Ashton you look so relaxed" she said with worry in her eyes.

"That's because I'm" I replied sipping my coffee.

"Aren't you scared?" She asked holding my hand.

"There's nothing to worry about" I squeezed her hand.

"I wish I was as strong as you" her eyes were full of sorrow and I could see her eyes getting wet.