Friendly much?

Next morning and same old thing. Grandma and her friends singing at the top of their voices. I pulled the blanket up.

"Someone make them stop" I groaned. Today was my day to chill but grandma had to ruin it.

"Ohhh helloooo..." I heard someone yell. The voice was not familiar. It was coming from outside.

"Helloo Jennifer Lopez. Spice girls" I heard the voice again.

"What happened? Who is interrupting us?" I heard Grandma's voice. I opened my window to see what was going on.

"Why you all have to shout and ruin my day?" I shouted but then my eyes laid on this boy who was probably the one yelling earlier. He was wearing a flannel and ripped skinny jeans. He also had a bandana. I looked at him and for a moment everything stopped. It was like my eyes couldn't stop staring at him.

"What is your problem?" My grandma shouted from her window. Her room was opposite to mine so we both had the window facing in the same direction. That guy was standing with Bailey and Nate.

"Spice girls you nearly killed me and these innocent kids with your singing" the guy said. I wanted to laugh but I don't want to seem friendly.

"My ears are bleeding Granny" The guy shouted.

"He is insulting us" one of grandma's friend said.

"Who the hell are you?" Grandma asked him. I might add that my grandma was about to kill this guy any minute.

"I'm sorry Madonna I didn't give my introduction. Myself Ashton Irwin. I'm your lover's grandson" The guy said when Mr. Joseph ran out of the house. Bailey and Nate were dying of laughter. Mr. Joseph then hit him in the head.

"Ashton stop joking"

"Wow dada granny is sexy huh" he smirked receiving another slap from Mr. Joseph.

"Sorry Caroline this is my grandson. He likes to joke a lot." Mr. Joseph said.

"Yes and I was totally not joking about you being Madonna." Ashton replied.

After few minutes I walked outside amd mom was already standing in the porch. I saw Ashton talking to Bailey and Nate and surprisingly they were laughing so hard and it made me happy. I have never seen them so happy. Once that guy Ashton saw me and mom he came to us holding Bailey in his arms.

"Hello" he said cheerfully showing his dimples.

"Hi Ashton" my mom smiled.

"Oh you know my name" he said

"Well everyone does. You know you kinda yelled your name this morning." Mom laughed.

"Oh yeah" he scratched his head.

"I know your name too Jennifer.By the way you've got a beautiful family. Espically your daughter" he looked at me for a second.

"Excuse me." I crossed my arms.

"I was talking about Bailey okay? Looks like someone peed in your cereal" He said making everyone laugh.

"Hahaha. Funny joke I almost forgot to laugh" I mimicked him.

"Is she always like this or today is some special occasion?" Ashton asked my mom.

"She is always like that" Bailey replied.

"Oh then it's a childhood problem" he said. Nate was laughing his ass off.

I rolled my eyes. The only person annoying is he himself.

"Anyways I have to go but see you in the evening at 7 or maybe 8" he said.

"And why would we see you?" I asked him rudely.

"I'll be coming for dinner at your house. I'm your new neighbour. We all need to bond" he said as if stating some facts.

"So that doesn't mean you have to come for dinner?" I shot back.

"Ashton please do come. Excuse my daughter" Mom interfered.

"Thanks Jenny." He replied.

Jenny? Jenny? He has a pet name for my mom.

"Actually I'll come at 8. I'm busy before that." He smiled and walked across the road to his house.

Once we were inside our house I couldn't take it.

"Why was there a need to invite him?" I shouted.

"I agree. He was so rude. He interrupted my band practise and basically insulted me." Grandma said.

"You know I didn't invited him. He invited himself. How could I say no" She defended herself.

"Well mom you just say N.O. No." I replied. "Anyways I'm gonna invite Calum too"

"Calum? Is he a boy ? Is he single? What does he do?" Grandma suddenly started questioning me. Oh god.

"He is my friend. Just friend" I answered back.

Suddenly Eleanor came downstairs. She and Pamela usually stays at our house.

"I'm going on a blind date today?" She announced putting a face mask which scared the shit out of grandma.

"Why would you go out with a blind man?" Grandma said with a hand on her chest.

"Oh god. Blind date means I'm gonna meet a man who has never seen me." Eleanor replied.

"Yeah and once he sees you he's gonna be blind anyways" Pamela muttered.

"Shut up. I have to go now and prepare for the date. Bye you all" Eleanor said.

"Bye ball" Pamela replied

"You gotta stop making fun of your sister's weight" Mom told Pamela.

"I'll think about it" she winked.

.

After I was done with grocery shopping I walked inside my house and saw something which I was definately not expecting. That guy Ashton was in our kitchen cooking with my mother. What on earth is he doing inside my house. Friendly much.

"Oh hi peaches. You got all the things?" He asked taking bags from my hands. He was wearing my pink bunny apron.

"Peaches? Take that back right now" I said to him in a harsh voice. Obviously it didn't affected him.

"Okay buttercup" he got back to his cooking. My mom was chopping vegetables.

"Mom I need to talk to you in private." I told her.

"Oh my god. Bailey go to your room. It's a private talk." Ashton told Bailey who was sitting beside mom. She walked out and Ashton stood beside me.

"So what happened? Anything urgent? You said you wanted to talk in private" He asked. Can he be anymore irritating?

"Oh god" I rolled my eyes and walked out to the living area only to find Mr. Joseph and a lady.

"Cameron. This is Ashton's mom" grandma introduced me.

"Hello" I gave a fake smile and went inside the kitchen only to find Ashton looking at our restaurant file.

"Oh damn this is so poor. You guys need to improve your records." he said.

"Excuse me. It's none of your business. It's our private matter" I snatched the record book from his hand.

"As you say Dodohead" he replied.

"I swear to god if you give me another one of your stupid names I'll beat the shit out of you" I warned him. God he is so annoying.

"By the way mom Calum will also be coming" I told my mom.

"Calum who? Your boyfriend?" He scrunched his eyebrows.

"My friend" I replied and walked away.

**

A/N- are you finding Ashton annoying or just a happy go lucky kinda guy?