What You Need ~ Part 6 {Bambam FF}

Start from the beginning

"Ready to see your final result?"

"I'm scared.."

"Don't be, you look great!" She says and she spins you around making you face the mirror. Your mouth instantly dropped. You were looking at the new version of yourself. This was different..

"Wow," was all you could say and she smiled and jumped up in excitement.

"Right,"

You both left out of the Salon and began to talk as if you both were friends for a while. You never really had a female friend, Yugyeom has been your only friend in high school so this was all a new experience to you.

"Are you going to Jinyoung's Party tomorrow?"

"I mean I guess."

"Yay! We need to go shopping for a dress then and tomorrow I'll come over and do your make up."

This girl didn't let you even agree. The moment she said something was going to happen, there was way you could back out now.

~

You laid down on your bed and felt so different. After Bambam started talking to you everything has been different. Who knew one person can make such a big impact in your life... On the way you dress.. On who you associate yourself with..

You've been hanging out with Bambam a lot more. You've changed your wardrobe, you're now friends with Soylu, you have a new haircut, and now your getting invited to parties. Parties that are way out of your league. Just as you were lost in your thoughts you hear a knock on your window. You sat up and find Yugyeom waving. You barely have spoken to Yugyeom... You've been such a bad friend.. After talking to new people.. You practically abandoned him.. Fuck. You walked up to your window and opened it up letting Yugyeom get in.

"I see that you've been busy," Yugyeom says as he is finally in your room and you knew he was mad.

"I'm sorry!"

Before he could say anything else he looked up and his eyes widen.

"What?"

"There is something about you that's different." Yugyeom says still staring at you and you smiled.

"I got a haircut, fixed my eyebrows and got my nails done." You smiled and he continued to stare at you with no expression. You had no idea whether Yugyeom liked it or not... At this point on, he had a poker face..

"You like?"

"You look beautiful.... I mean I always thought you were beautiful though.." Yugyeom says and he sits on your bed.

He didn't seem happy. What was up with him? You know you haven't been talking to him like that... But there must be more that's bugging him.

"What's wrong?"

"You're starting to change..." Yugyeom says looking at you and you sat down next to him. Did you? Did you start changing who you were? No...

"Appearance wise yeah, but I'm still the same me."

He stays quiet and you continued to stare him waiting for his response.

"Right?"

"I mean you don't even make time for me anymore.. You're always with Bambam and now your hanging out with his friends... I just want my best friend back.."

After hearing those words you began to feel like a complete ass. You totally abandoned Yugyeom just to be around Bambam. How could you do that to a friend who's been there for you since day one.