Seto vs Ishizu

~Yami~
Serenity stayed with Mai and I knew Sera would eventually go and see Mai as well. Knowing her, she would like to be there for a friend. That is if she doesn't show up here to cheer for her brother. Right now, Kaiba was going up against the ninth opponent, Ishizu Ishtar. I was shocked to see her here and I knew Sera would be as well. Kendra had looked at Ishizu shocked, they both worked with Sera, so I wasn't surprised Kendra knew Ishizu.
"This is quite a surprise," Kaiba said.
"Yes, we meet again, Seto Kaiba," Ishizu said.
"So you came back to win Obelisk," Kaiba accused.
"What I've come for is of greater importance. I've come here to save my brother," she told him.
"Brother?" Kaiba asked confused.
"Yes, for five thousand years an Ishtar has stood guard over the Pharaoh's and Queen's tomb. Only Marik, he turned against us and the evil within him is even stronger now. He is my brother," Ishizu replied. So this is how Sera knew Marik...through Ishizu.
"Oh boy, one Ishtar was bad enough. Who needs two?" Joey asked.
"She can't be any worse than Marik," Tristen told him.
"Well, for once you're right," Duke said.
"She's not like her brother, guys," Kendra said.
"How do you know?" Joey asked.
"Because Ishizu is a friend of mine and Sera's," she replied. I nodded.
"Kendra is right. She was the one who told me I should come here, that it would help me fulfill my destiny as well as Sera's," I stated.
"If you remember, Kaiba, my Millennium Necklace has the power to show me events that are yet to come and right now it tells me you will lose this duel to me," Ishizu said.
"Enough with the Millennium Items! I don't believe in that nonsense, is that clear? And I didn't ask for this duel because you were foolish enough to hand over Obelisk the Tormentor doesn't mean I won't use it to destroy you now. And I don't appreciate you using my tournament to summon up your personal family issues. I planned this with one goal in mind, to reclaim my place as the number one duelist in the world," Kaiba told her.
"Have you forgotten it was my idea to organize the Battle City Tournament? To lure duelists like Marik and my plan worked for my brother is here, but the hardest task is yet to come. The evil within him must be stopped and this mission can only be accomplished with the help of the great Pharaoh and his Queen which is precisely why Yugi and Sera needed to enter this tournament as well, for this ancient Pharaoh dwells within Yugi's Millennium Puzzle as the Queen's powers dwell within Sera's Millennium Crystal," Ishizu told him.
"You will leave my little sister out of this! How lame, you went through all of that trouble just because of some Egyptian fairytale? I'm surrounded by superstitious nitwits," Kaiba said.
"Do not deny your heritage. As I've shown you before, you too can trace your origins back to ancient Egypt. Sera already accepted it long ago," Ishizu stated.
"Alright, that is it, I've heard enough! I know who I am, I am a far better duelist than you and I plan to win this tournament. Despise what you and your demented brother may believe, you made two mistakes; the first was handing Obelisk to me, the second was expecting it back. That card is mine and soon I'll possess the other two Egyptian God Cards then I'll have the world's most powerful deck and you can do a favor for me. Take your hocus pocus nonsense to someone else's tournament because to me it's a colossal waste of time. Let's go, Roland, begin this duel at once!" Kaiba said.
"It is not you who is meant to wield the Egyptian God Cards. It's Sera," Ishizu told him. Now we were all shocked. "They all have a connection with Sera and I know the Pharaoh has seen it." She's right. First it was with Slifer the Sky Dragon and then with Winged Dragon of Ra. Slifer believed Sera to be Seraphina and Ra didn't attack her when he was supposed to! But what of Obelisk? Roland started the duel then.
(Kaiba-4000, Ishizu-4000)
Kaiba drew his card.
"I'll draw first. I don't need a magic to show me your demise, so I'll summon the mighty Force Raider (1900 ATK) and now I'll place one card face down. That ends my turn," Kaiba said.
"Kaiba, the power of my Millennium Necklace shall predict your every move and you will suffer defeat," Ishizu told him. Kaiba may be a skilled duelist, but he's no match for the power of a Millennium Item. There's no way he can win. "I summon Keldo (1200 ATK)," she said.
"Whoa, Yug, did you see that, man? She didn't even look at that card," Joey told me.
"That's right, Joey. Her Millennium Necklace shows her events before they occur," I stated.
"So she knows everything that's going to happen before it happens," Tea said.
"Hey, wait a minute. That sounds just like that trick Espa Roba played on me," Joey told us.
"Yes, Joey, but I can assure you this is not a trick. Ishizu's power is very much real," I said.
"At least we don't have to worry about her intentions. They're to save Marik," Kendra stated. I nodded agreeing with her.
"I will now activate a powerful magic card, Michizure of Doom," Ishizu said. That card allows her to draw two cards from Kaiba's hand and discard them while he has to do the same to her hand. "I choose Polymerization and Kaiser Glider," Ishizu told him. Kaiba grabbed the cards and discarded them.
"Enough trickery! Show me your cards right now! You'll regret ever playing that magic card," Kaiba said as Ishizu showed her cards. "Time for you to discard Revival Magic and Monster Reborn," he told her.
"As you wish. That ends my turn." Ishizu discarded her cards. It seemed she and Marik were thinking, she looked at him. "Listen, brother..."
"Your brother has been getting in my way, so he must be banished. Say goodbye," Marik told her.
'Yami, is Ishizu here?' Sera asked me.
'Yes, how did you know?' I asked her.
'I sensed another Millennium Item that was familiar...' she trailed off.
'Sera, do you know why she's here?' I asked her.
'My guess is to save Marik....Yami, Marik wasn't always like this. There were times when he was a sweet guy. I've been to Egypt more times than other's believe, mainly just over some of my summers since I was fourteen,' she thought to me. That explains why she knows so much about Egypt.
'Why did you go so much?' I asked her.
'I felt that for some reason, I was drawn there. I needed to know why and now I do. I did more research on my family and they dated back to Egypt. Seto was a priest in his past life and was our ancestor,' she informed. I know it wasn't just for that reason, I knew the other part was to get away from her step-father and I know she would have taken her brothers if she could.
"Yugi, snap out of it," Kendra said gently shaking my shoulder. I looked at her. "You've been out of it for a little bit," she told me. I sighed.
"Sorry, Kendra. I was talking with Sera," I told her.
"Oh yeah, her ability with the Crystal," she mused. I nodded. "How is she?" She asked me.
"She sounded better, just curious about Ishizu being here," I answered. I looked at the duel. Ishizu had Mudora (2000 ATK) on the field equipped with a weapon.
"Now, attack his Vorse Raider!" Ishizu ordered. Kaiba smirked.
"Face down cards, go!" He activated them. "You're finished. First up is my Shrink card, this cuts my Vorse Raider's (950 ATK) attack points in half," he started. In order to use his Crush card, first he had to lower his monster's attack points. "And as if that weren't enough, watch as my Crush card destroys both monsters on the field as well as every powerful monster you have in your entire deck!" Kaiba told her.
(Kaiba-2950, Ishizu-4000)
"Ah man! Kaiba's move was brutal! If I were Ishizu I would trade in that Millennium Necklace for a crystal ball or something!" Joey exclaimed. Joey's right, if she can see the future, why didn't she see that coming?
"Now every monster in your deck with over 1500 attack points goes to the graveyard," Kaiba told her.
"Yes, I know," Ishizu told him.
"Looks like your left with a deck full of worthless monsters who oppose absolutely no threat to me," Kaiba said smugly.
"According to my Millennium Necklace, I don't need a powerful monster to defeat you, so watch as I stop you from attacking for three whole turns, fore now I play this; Swords of Revealing Light!" She activated her card. "You're trapped," she stated.
"Please enlighten me, if my future's bleak, why are you stalling?" Kaiba smirked.
"I'm not stalling, Kaiba. Fate dictates our moves and it's your destiny to lose," Ishizu told him.
"Really?" Kaiba asked unconvinced.
"Really and I can clearly envision your down fall as you can't help but destroy yourself," Ishizu said. I believe this is where even Sera would agree with her.
"Well, I have a prediction of my own, once your Swords of Revealing Light are gone, I'll crush you with my Egyptian God Card. So while you count on fate to win this, I'll count on brute force," Kaiba replied.
"Fine, I'll play one card face down. Now make your move, it's only a matter of time," Ishizu said.
"Stand back, it's my move and I summon Dark Gremlin (1800 DEF) in defense mode and then I'll place this card face down," Kaiba said playing his cards.
"Very well, I shall draw one card, but I don't need it yet so I shall pass," Ishizu decided.
"That's sad, you stop me from attacking for three turns yet you still can't destroy me. So much for your prediction, Ishizu," Kaiba taunted.
"Actually, Kaiba, you will draw the card that will lead to your demise in two more turns," Ishizu stated. Kaiba laughed.
"You're even more insane than I first thought. The only thing I'm gonna draw are cards that will lead to your own demise, Ishizu. Duel Monsters is about skill and power, not fairy dust and fate," Kaiba told her.
"And the Kaiba shines through. If Sera were here, she would be cheering for Ishizu," Kendra stated.
"How poetic, he's got such a way with words. He's a regular William Shakespeare," Tristen said sarcastically.
"I've got a couple of words for him, for there are ladies present," Joey said.
"Oh, how sweet of you, Joey," Kendra smiled rolling her eyes.
"This talk is pointless, it's time for action now," Kaiba said drawing his card. "I'll save this card," he finished. Ishizu drew her next card.
"Make your move for the end is near," she said.
"You fascinate me, you speak so much about your victory, yet other than stall for more time with your Swords of Revealing Light, you've absolutely nothing to win this and next turn your swords will be gone. Allowing me to strike back and defeat you once for all, Ishizu. So beware," he told her. Kaiba drew his card.
"I believe you'll pass," Ishizu said.
"Yes, you're right," Kaiba admitted.
"I know," Ishizu said simply. She drew her card. "The time for you to make your final move has arrived, Kaiba," she said.
"For three whole turns you failed to summon a single monster and now I highly doubt I'm facing any sort of danger at all. So spare me the threats," Kaiba smirked.
"My Swords are gone, you are free to attack," Ishizu said.
"Well thank you for stating the obvious and now stand back," Kaiba said. He then drew his card. "It's over, Ishizu. Before I play this card; Dark Gremlin, attack her life points now!" Kaiba ordered.
(Kaiba-2950, Ishizu-2400)
"So tell me, did you predict that would happen to you? The Dark Gremlin is the least of your problems, Ishizu because I plan to destroy you with my Egyptian God Card now," Kaiba smirked at her.
"Your future is decided, use Obelisk and you'll be destroyed!" Ishizu exclaimed.
"You're wrong! You can't win! Nothing can save you from Obelisk's wrath! So don't resist it, for the end is here!" Kaiba declared.
"You know, I've got to hand it to her. She's about to get stomped, but that Ishizu's keeping her cool," Joey said.
"Yeah, I'm starting to think she doesn't know something we don't," Tristen agreed.
"No way, that's just an act," Duke disagreed.
"It's no act," Kendra stated.
"Act or no act, she's in big trouble," Tea said.
"Yeah, thanks to Kaiba, most of her monsters are in the graveyard now," Joey said. My eyes widened.
"Oh no," I gasped. What if Ishizu does lose? Will the evil within Marik grow even stronger? She joined this tournament to help me and Sera defeat her brother and to uncover the good inside him. She has to win!
"Your most powerful monsters are in the graveyard and soon the rest of your cards will join them," Kaiba said to her.
"I'm well aware of your plan, Kaiba," Ishizu said calmly.
'Who's winning?' Sera asked me.
'So far it's Kaiba. He plans to use Obelisk, Ishizu's surprisingly calm about it though,' I informed.
'Okay, that's it, I'm on my way up,' Sera told me.
'You should be resting, Sera,' I told her with a stern tone.
'Well, I can't stand just laying here. I'm coming up whether you like it or not, love. Nothing you say will change my mind!' She declared. I let out a frustrated sigh. She's so stubborn!
'Fine, but you better take it easy,' I warned.
'I promise, my Pharaoh,' she replied.
"This is it, my face down card will finish you off. Virus Canon, wipe out ten magic cards in her deck!" Kaiba ordered.
"What's this?" I asked shocked.
"I'm about to destroy your deck, or what's left of it," Kaiba said. Virus Canon then destroyed ten of her magic cards. "And now almost every magic card in your deck has been sent to the grave yard," Kaiba laughed. "As if your deck wasn't pathetic enough, my Crush card destroyed all your high level monsters, then my Virus Canon did the same to your magic cards. Your deck is no longer a threat, so do you still think I'm gonna lose?" Kaiba asked.
"I'm finding it hard to believe he and Sera are related," Kendra mumbled. I nodded agreeing with her, as did everyone else.
"I do. You played into my hands, Kaiba. Now you've sealed your own fate," Ishizu told him calmly.
"Nonsense, I've heard enough of your false predictions," Kaiba scowled.
"My predictions are quite real and you've fallen into my trap," Ishizu stated.
"But how? Your cards...they're gone!" Kaiba exclaimed,
"I still have my trap cards. Reveal Exchange of the Spirit!" Ishizu ordered. Her card showed then. "This card will be the beginning of your downwards spiral of your defeat, Kaiba. At a cost of 1000 life points, my trap replaces the cards in each of our decks with those in our grave yards," Ishizu informed.
(Kaiba-2950, Ishizu-1400)
"Wow...that's and interesting card, Ishizu," I heard Sera say. I looked over to see Sera looking at Ishizu shocked. Ishizu sent a small warm smile to Sera.
"Wonderful of you to join us, my Queen," Ishizu told her. Sera smiled shaking her head.
"Sorry I'm late. Haven't I told you just to call me Sera?" Sera asked her.
"Hold habits die hard, my Queen," Ishizu simply said. Sera nodded and looked at Kaiba.
"I know what you mean," she sighed. Sera walked over to me and I held her hand in mine. I noticed she didn't look as pale as she did before.
"You look better," I commented. She smiled at me.
"I feel better. Just needed a little rest. So far Seto is winning, but with this card...that might be a little harder for him," Sera said. I nodded. By playing Exchange of the Spirit, Ishizu brought all of her powerful cards back from the graveyard and destroyed Kaiba's deck at the same time! Sera smiled obvious proud of the move Ishizu made. I know she's routing for her brother, but at the same time routing for her friend.
"Earlier, Kaiba sent almost every monster in Ishizu's deck right to the graveyard. Now she gets them all back along with the magic cards she lost last turn, but Kaiba isn't so lucky. He only had six cards in his graveyard. Once he uses them up, his deck will be empty and he'll lose the duel," I stated making Sera nod in agreement.
"I believe it would be my turn, Kaiba," Ishizu said as they replaced their decks.
"Then go," Kaiba snapped.
"Very well. I summon Kelbek (1500 ATK, 1800 DEF)," Ishizu said playing her card.
"It looks like Kaiba's toast. There's no way he can turn this around with just six cards," Joey said.
"He still has that Egyptian God Card in hand, doesn't he? Wouldn't he win if he played that?" Tea asked.
"He doesn't have enough monsters to sacrifice in order to summon Obelisk," Sera stated.
"Look at you with all the answers," Joey mused.
"I now place one card face down, that ends my turn," Ishizu said.
"I love seeing Kaiba squirm like this," Joey chuckled. "Uh, no offense, Ser," Joey said.
"None taken. I hope this will teach him a lesson. Everyone has a weakness, even the 'great' Seto Kaiba," Sera smirked. It's then Mokuba ran out from the elevator.
"Seto!"
"Mokuba?" I asked. I was ignored.
"What happened up there?" Mokuba asked his brother.
"Never mind. Have you finished translating that card yet?" Kaiba asked.
"Not quite yet. There's still one line left, Seto!" Mokuba replied.
"Even after all of this, he's still obsessed with the Egyptian God Cards?" Sera asked grumbling. If only she knew that they were meant for her.
"Make your move," Ishizu said to Kaiba.
"When I'm ready!" Kaiba snapped. His shaking hand went to draw a card.
"You'll play Virus Canon. Take a look," Ishizu said. Kaiba drew his card. "You have chosen Virus Canon, correct?" Ishizu asked. Kaiba stay silent. "I'll take your silence as a yes. So go ahead and play your trap card right now. You can't escape what the future holds," Ishizu stated.
"I will not listen to any more of this nonsense! Activate Virus Canon!" Kaiba ordered.
"He never learns!" Sera exclaimed sounding annoyed.
"My trap will send it straight to the graveyard," Ishizu said making Kaiba gasp. "Activate Muko. I'm afraid that's the end of your Canon and soon, it will be the end of you, Kaiba," Ishizu told him.
"Oh no," Mokuba gasped.
"Oh yes," I confirmed.
"Have you accepted the power of my Millennium Necklace yet? Or do you still deny that I have foreseen your defeat?" Ishizu asked.
"Make your move," Kaiba said ignoring the questions.
"Kaiba's got Gremlin standing there doing nothing while everyone knows it's stronger than her monster. So why isn't Kaiba attacking?" Joey asked.
"Maybe Kaiba doesn't want to attack yet," I mused.
"Huh? That doesn't sound like the Kaiba I know, Yug," Joey retorted.
"Yes, well, Kaiba's in quite a tough situation here. He wants to summon his Egyptian God Card, but he doesn't have enough monsters to sacrifice, so he might be planning to sacrifice Ishizu's monsters instead," I told him.
"Oh, so that's why he's not attacking her," he realized. Sera sighed.
"I've told you all this before. What am I? Chopped liver or a ghost?" Sera asked rubbing her temples. Joey gave her a sheepish look while I just chuckled at her and gave her hand a squeeze.
"And now I summon Zolga (1700 ATK, 1200 DEF) in attack mode!" Ishizu said summoning her monster. I noticed the look on Kaiba's face.
"Kaiba, listen to me!" I called over. He looked at me. "You're in over your head!" I stated.
"Stay out of this!" He lowly growled.
"This tournament of yours is more than just a game! Have you not seen the damage Marik has caused so far? The people he's harmed, including your own sister? You might be next! There is an ancient magic at work that cannot be denied! And if you continue to ignore it, you're a fool!" I told him. Sera nodded agreeing with me. Kaiba looked back at Ishizu.
"Alright, let's go! Make your move!" He told her.
"You'll regret those words, Kaiba. Zolga, attack his Dark Gremlin with Cape of Destruction!" Ishizu ordered. Dark Gremlin was then destroyed.
(Kaiba-2850, Ishizu-1400)
"But that's not all. Come forth, Kelbek and attack his life points directly!" She ordered next. Kaiba was then attacked making him stumble back a little.
"Are you done?" Kaiba asked.
(Kaiba-1353, Ishizu-1400)
"No, Kaiba. Next I'll place this card face down and now I am done," Ishizu said.
"I hope you're ready, ready to lose that is! I draw..."
"Activate trap card Muko!" Ishizu ordered.
"My card...it goes straight to the graveyard," Kaiba glared.
"Looks like Kaiba's almost out of cards to me," Duke commented.
"If he still wants to summon Obelisk then he better move fast," Joey said.
"You got that right, but is it possible?" Tristen asked.
"It is possible, but seems like a long shot to me," Kendra replied.
"Come on, Seto! I know you can do this! Come on, there's no way you're gonna lose this big brother! Use your secret weapon now!" Mokuba said with tears pricking his eyes. Sera frowned and pulled her little brother to him.
"I play this face down, make your move," Kaiba said playing his card.
"One more direct attack and Kaiba's history, so whatever face down card he played better be strong," Joey commented. If whatever Ishizu said is true, there's nothing Kaiba can do to win. It's his destiny to lose.
"It's the beginning of the end, Kaiba. Now I shall place one card face down. Now I summon the monster Agido (1500 ATK, 1300 DEF)," Ishizu said.
"She knows what Seto is planning. He better be prepared for her surprise," I heard Sera whisper.
"Kelbek, Agido, Zolga, these monsters are now in my control and will soon be sacrificed! Open, face down card, Soul Exchange!" Kaiba ordered. The monsters disappeared. "And now I'll summon my Egyptian God Card! Show yourself, Obelisk the Tormentor (4000 ATK, 4000 DEF)!" Kaiba ordered. It's then a bright blue light appeared creating his monster.
"Alright! Go, bro!" Mokuba grinned.
"Whoa! Kaiba sacrificed Ishizu's monsters so he could summon his own," Joey gasped.
"Still think I'm going to lose? Lets' which is stronger; your necklace or my Egyptian God Card," Kaiba said. Obelisk looked in our direction, mainly at Sera. Sera smiled at him.
"Hello, Obelisk," she said warmly. I swore I saw Obelisk's expression soften at her voice. So, all the Egyptian God Cards do care for Sera mainly because of Seraphina.
"We shall find out," Ishizu replied to Kaiba.
"Counting on a piece of jewelry in order to win this duel is pathetic! To win a duel takes skill and an extremely powerful deck! You'll see that soon when I attack you with Obelisk the Tormentor and wipe out your life points," Kaiba told her smirking. Sera sighed shaking her head.
"So much for believing in the heart of the cards," she said.
"Try as you may, there's no escape from the defeat that awaits you in your next move," Ishizu replied.
"Fat chance, you have no monsters left to protect you. So spare me the gloom and doom speech and just surrender to me now," Kaiba told her.
"Yugi, can Kaiba be right about Ishizu losing even if he has an Egyptian God Card on the field?" Tea asked me. I didn't answer. "Ah, Yugi?" Ishizu predicted she'd win, but how can Kaiba lose with Obelisk on the field? Could her Millennium Necklace be wrong? Or does Ishizu have a strategy to defend against his attack?
'She has a strategy which is already in use,' Sera thought to me. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow. She smirked. 'Just watch, love,' was all she said to me. I inwardly sighed and watched.
"The end is here. No one can survive the fury of Obelisk," Kaiba told Ishizu. She didn't reply. "Alright! Obelisk, attack!" He ordered. Sera and I then saw a glow from the Millennium Rod Marik is holding.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"Hey, check out Kaiba!" Joey said. We all looked.
"For some reason he stopped his attack!" I observed.
"Yeah, but why?" Joey asked.
"Seto?" Sera asked.
"Big brother, are you okay?" Mokuba asked.
"Seto, snap out of it!" Sera called over worried.
"Someone else is controlling my Millennium Rod!" Marik growled.
"The Millennium Rod is affecting Kaiba," I said.
'Of course! The Millennium Rod once belonged to Priest Seth! Seraphina's twin brother!' I heard Sera think. What?! I looked at Sera who was standing there in shock. 'Kisara...' I heard her think. Who is Kisara?
"Observe as I activate my magic card, Silent Doom, which lets me summon a card from my graveyard. Gadget Soldier (1800 ATK, 2000 DEF) in defense mode. Before I can summon my Blue Eyes White Dragon, I must sacrifice two monsters. First this," Kaiba placed a hand on his Obelisk.
"Oh no!" Ishizu gasped.
"That's right, it's my Egyptian God Card!" He told her.
"Ridiculous!" Marik exclaimed.
"No way, man!" Joey said next.
"What's he thinking?!" Tea asked.
"It can't be!" I gasped.
"Hear me now! I won't be controlled! I decide my future! So now I sacrifice my monsters; Obelisk and Gadget Soldier, I send you to the card graveyard!" Kaiba said as his monsters disappeared. Ishizu was in shock. "You're so quiet, Ishizu. Where's your magic now? Or have you realized there's no such thing as destiny? Now observe as I summon my Blue Eyes! Show yourself!" Kaiba ordered as his dragon came out.
"So somehow Kaiba was able to change the future by summoning his Blue Eyes White Dragon," I heard Ishizu say.
"But how? What did he see?" Marik asked.
"Ishizu, if you could foresee all my moves, why did Blue Eyes surprise you? Unless, of course, you're nothing but a fake as I suspected," Kaiba taunted. I saw a small smile on Ishizu's lips. "Now I shall destroy you! Blue Eyes White Dragon, attack! Wipe out her life points with White Lightning attack! Farewell," Kaiba said to Ishizu. His dragon attacked. Ishizu lost, but there was still a small smile on her face. "Victory is mine, that's it," Kaiba told her.
"The winner of this duel is Seto Kaiba!" Roland announced.
"Alright! I knew you were gonna win this duel all along, big brother!" Mokuba smiled. That was insane! Marik's Millennium Rod must have shown him the secret to winning this duel. I bet it has to do with the images on that ancient stone tablet. Kaiba's destiny is connected to the Blue Eyes White Dragon and I bet that's why he had to play it! Maybe now he'll believe in destiny. Sera smiled most likely thinking the same thing.
"Very impressive, Kaiba. You managed to overcome the fate that my Millennium Necklace showed me. Your past is the key to your power," Ishizu told him.
"I won this duel for the same reasons I won the tournament. My superior skills and intelligence," Kaiba said.
"Perhaps, but you've taught me a valuable lesson about the nature of your destiny and for that I am grateful, Kaiba. You have given me hope for changing the future of my brother," Ishizu told him. She then looked at her brother for a moment before looking back at Kaiba. "I may have lost the duel, but in the process I have gained something of far greater importance. The realization that if I am to win this battle for my brother's spirit, I will need your help, Kaiba. Thank you, for I know you will help me save my brother," Ishizu smiled. Sera smiled at her.
"Believe whatever you need to, Ishizu, but I'm only in this for myself," Kaiba replied walking over to us.
"Alright, Seto! What an awesome duel! You really are one of the best duelists I know!" Mokuba said following his older brother. I knew he meant the other was Sera and I guess Kaiba did too since he didn't say anything about it.
"Here comes Johnny Sunshine," Joey said sarcastically. Kaiba stopped by me.
"If I were you, I would start preparing for our duel now, Yugi," he told me.
"I will," I agreed.
"Good luck, you'll need it," he smirked before walking off. Sera blinked.
"My brother just wished you good luck...has the world ended?"