Yugi vs Bakura Part Three

~Sera~
"It's over, Yugi. The card I've just drawn will destroy you," Evil Bakura said.
"Enough talk. Make your move," Yami replied.
"It's time for you to lose it all! You may have destroyed my Dark Sanctuary and stopped its magic, but that was only temporary. A magic that powerful doesn't fade so easily. So I summon Jowgen the Spiritualist (200 ATK)," Evil Bakura said.
"What's your plan? Tell me!" Yami demanded.
"I'm stumped. What's that do?" Joey asked.
"Hey, you us Mr. Expert," Tristen retorted.
"I've never seen it, alright," Joey told him.
"Well, excuse me, I thought you knew this stuff!" Tristen argued. Kendra looked at me.
"Hey, Sera. Come over here!" She called. I did as she said and walked over standing next to Joey and Serenity. "Do you know what that card does?" She asked. I sighed and shook my head.
"No, I don't, unfortunately. I've never heard or seen this card before," I said. I looked at Evil Bakura who laughed.
"By sacrificing one card in my hand, I can use Jowgen the Spiritualist to automatically destroy all specially summoned monsters on the field," he informed.
"No way!" Joey yelled out.
"Way, since Yugi summoned Dark Necrofear with a magic card, Bakura can destroy it," Mai said making me nod in agreement.
"But won't that release the dark magic thing with all the eyeballs and stuff like it did last time?" Tea asked.
"Yes, it will," I said looking worried at Yami.
"So I sacrifice this card to activate Jowgen to do my dirty work for me," Evil Bakura said. It was then Necrofear was taken down.
"You've sent Dark Necrofear back to the card graveyard! That means one thing..." Yami realized.
"Yes! Dark Sanctuary is returning and covering the field once again in its powerful magic," Evil Bakura said as the Dark Sanctuary appeared again. "This will allow me to play the fifth and last letter of the Destiny Board, spelling out its complete message. A message that will end this duel and your defeat, Yugi! It all happens in one more turn, so prepare to say goodbye to the Battle City Finals and so much more!" Evil Bakura laughed.
"Nyeh, this is dark magic, I'm freaked out!" Joey yelled my ear. I shoved him off and rubbed my ringing ear.
"Alright, chicken boy! Are you going to snap out of it or are you going to cheer for your friend?" Mai asked him.
"Go, Yugi!" Serenity cheered.
"Yeah! I know you can do this, Yugi! You can get out of this mess!" I told Yami.
"You really think so?" Serenity asked me. I nodded with confidence.
"No matter how tough the fight is, Yugi always pulls through. Sure, it's not going to be easy, but I know Yugi can do it. I just know he can!" I said keeping my eyes on Yami.
"I'd suggest giving up now, Yugi. Nothing you can do can stop me from completing the Destiny Board. I shall reveal the last letter next turn and you will automatically lose everything and since I must sacrifice a monster to maintain Dark Sanctuary, say farewell, Jowgen," Evil Bakura said. His monster vanished. "I'll set one card face down and end my turn. Remember, my ghost is back to possess one of your monsters."
"I'm well aware," Yami replied.
"But which one will I choose? You'll just have to guess, eh, Yugi? Attacking with a possessed monster could cost you your life points so choose wisely," Evil Bakura reminded.
"Fine! I have no intention of losing! I out smarted your spirit once before and I plan to do it again! The first thing I need to do is figure out which of my three monsters your evil spirit possessed," Yami said.
"That won't help you. Thanks to my face down card, Dark Spirit of the Silent, so no matter which monster you attack me with my Dark Spirit of the Silent will shift that attack to the monster which is possessed, which will cause you to lose a lard number of your remaining life points," Evil Bakura stated. I looked at Yami with more worry and fear. He only had two options and both would end up with him losing. If he attacks, it'll get switched to the possessed monster, if he doesn't, Destiny Board will finish spelling the word FINAL and he'll lose! "It's your last turn, Yugi. Just one move more and I shall win, you're done once and for all! You can't win, Yugi!"
"I think he's right, Yugi has no options left!" Duke said.
"Come on! Show a little faith will ya!" Tristen shouted at him.
"Tristen, I hate to say it, but I think Duke might be right about this. Yugi can only attack once and when he does that ghost is going to attack him," Mai said.
"Joey, is she right?" Serenity asked.
"No way! Yugi's going to win this!" Joey said. I nodded.
"But, Joey..." Joey interrupted Mai.
"But nothing! He can do it! We believe in you, Yugi! I've seen you get out of way tougher spots than this before! So win this!" Joey said.
"You're right, Joey. You can do this, Yugi! Pull the sheet of his ghost!" Mai said.
"Yugi, hand in there!" Tea called next.
"You can beat him, Yugi! Come on!" Tristen agreed.
"We know you can win this, Yugi!" Kendra called out.
"Come on, Yugi! We're all right here with you!" I told him.
"Can't you see? I've already defeated you. Make your move so that I can end this duel, Yugi," Evil Bakura said. I watched Yami as he paused for a moment, I knew he was talking with Yugi. I then saw him draw a card and I gasped.
"Slifer..." I whispered. I knew the others looked at me.
"Hey, what is it, Sera?" Kendra asked me. I didn't say anything as I looked at Yami. He sent me a smile and nod. I couldn't help but grin...he's going to win this!
"I now sacrifice Dark Magician Girl, Gamma the Magnet Warrior, and Big Shield Gardna to summon the all mighty Slifer the Sky Dragon!" Yami said.
"YES!" I cheered happily. Lights appeared all around us forming the great dragon.
"What's that?!" Serenity asked a little afraid.
"That, my friend, is one of the three Egyptian God Cards known as Slifer the Sky Dragon!" I grinned. I then felt Slifer's tail and I giggled.
"Seraphina..." I heard Slifer say. I smiled at him.
'I am her reincarnation, Sera. It's an honor to meet you, my friend,' I thought to the dragon. He let out a happy growl. "You can do this, Slifer!" I told him.
"Yugi, your Egyptian God Card is powerful, but doesn't guarantee you victory. I've come much too far to lose now!" Evil Bakura said.
"I'm afraid it's over!" Yami told him.
"Never! The ghost of Dark Sanctuary is still wondering the field, Yugi. And now my ghost, it's time to attack! Possess Slifer the Sky Dragon!" Evil Bakura ordered.
"That's not going to work," I sang making Yami smirk.
"What happened? My dark ghost had no affect!" Evil Bakura said. I chuckled with a smirk.
"That's correct, Bakura. Slifer is too powerful to be controlled by your pathetic excuse for a ghost. This duel is now over!" I declared.
"I can't lose, there's too much at stake for me! I must win!" Evil Bakura said.
"You won't win! And as Sera said before, this duel is over!" Yami said.
"Alright! Nice going, Yugi!" Joey called out.
"Prepare to lose!" Yami told Evil Bakura.
"This can't be!" Evil Bakura gasped.
"Slifer the Sky Dragon, attack his life points with..." I gasped as Yami stopped.
'You guys feel it too?' I asked them.
'Yes, we sensed at the same time you did,' Yami answered. I looked around with Yami to find Odion getting off the elevator. "Marik, what does he want?" Yami asked. Odion stops.
"Perhaps you ought to wait before you attack with Slifer the Sky Dragon," Odion said.
"What do you want, Marik?" Yami asked.
"Hey, come up here and get a piece of this!" Joey shouted lunging forward. Tristen and Duke grabbed him.
"Joey, I don't think you want to mess with this guys, man!" Tristen said.
"No, he doesn't," I said laying a hand on Slifer's tail as I glared at Odion.
"Hey you! Just who do you think you are anyway?! You can't just bust in here and interrupt someone else's duel!" Mokuba told him.
"What is it?" Yami asked Odion.
"Listen carefully, Bakura is now under the control of the Millennium Rod and will do only what I command him to do," Odion said.
"What?! How can that be?! I thought the Spirit of the Millennium Ring was in control of Bakura!" Yami said shocked.
"True, but now I am in control of both Bakura and the Spirit and now I shall prove it by freeing your friend's mind!" Odion said. Bakura suddenly grabbed his arm and fell to his knees.
"My arm...it hurts," Bakura said.
"Bakura!" We all called out.
"Yugi, help me, I don't know where I am. What am I doing here in this duel? What happened to my arm?" Bakura asked.
"It is him," Yami confirmed.
"He's in pain. Without the Spirit of the Ring, he's weak. Therefore, you may need to reconsider your attack. The devastation of Slifer the Sky Dragon could make your friend's condition even worse," Odion said.
"What?!" Yami gasped.
"Would you risk the health of your friend?" Odion asked.
"Only a coward would do something like this to win a duel!" Yami said.
"That's a cheap trick, Odi-Marik!" I corrected. Thank god no one noticed.
"Bakura, hang in there!" Tristen called out. Odion then left.
"I don't feel very well, Yugi," Bakura said.
"Bakura!" Yami called out as he started to run over until Roland stopped him.
"Stop right there. You're not allowed to have contact with your opponent during the duel. Take on more step and you'll be disqualified," Roland said.
"Roland!" I growled making Roland flinch. "Forget about the damn duel! Bakura needs hospital attention right now!" I shouted.
"If you don't continue the duel, you will forfeit the match," Roland told Yami.
"Yugi, help," Bakura pleaded.
"Yugi, I'll make this decision very easy for you. Finish him off," Seto said coldly. I glared at my brother.
"Seto, I'll say this as kindly as possible...shut the hell up," I lowly growled shocking my brothers. Joey starts climbing up.
"Chill out, buddy. Can't you see the poor guy is injured, come on! What kind of show you guys got running here?!" Tristen asked following Joey with Duke
"Get down or you will be disqualified as well!" Roland said.
"What, are you kidding me?! If I come down there, he's not the only one who's going to need medical attention, you are too!" Joey threatened. Tristen and Duke grab Joey and bring him back down.
"Continue the duel now!" Roland ordered.
"Yugi, do it!" Seto ordered.
"Seto, stop this duel right now!" I glared.
"I don't have to do anything, Sera!" he glared back.
"He's injured, you idiot! Bakura needs help now!" I shouted.
"Then he shouldn't have risked his own pathetic life to enter this competition!" Seto shouted back. I was taken back...this isn't my brother. I felt a tears well up.
"The others were right about you...you're nothing but a cold and heartless monster now!" I shouted. Joey grabbed me and held me as I let tears fall. Serenity and Kendra were rubbing my back and arm to help me calm down. I knew Yami as looking at me with worry and sadness. I then saw the Ring glow again.
"I'm back, Yugi!" Evil Bakura said.
"It's you!" Yami exclaimed.
"That's right. I'm back in control of your friend Bakura. I still need him. So if you plan on using your Egyptian God Card, why don't you use it on me right now? Come on, Yugi!" Evil Bakura shouted.
"Alright! It's time! Go, Slifer the Sky Dragon, attack!" Yami ordered. Slifer attacked before vanishing.
(Bakura-0, Yugi-750)
"And the winner is Duelist Number Four, Yugi Moto!" Roland announced. I left Joey's arms and ran to Bakura.
"Bakura!" Yami and I called out. Yami joined me.
"Now lower that arena and get them down here!" Joey shouted. The platform lowered as I checked Bakura over. I was relieved I learn some First Aid when I was in Egypt, it came in handy.
"Yami, sit him up so I check him over better," I told him. He nodded and help Bakura sit up.
"How is he?" Yami asked me as the others joined us. Yami then laid him back down.
"He's still alive, but very weak. I'd say it's a good thing that Spirit took him over when he did, otherwise Bakura wouldn't have made it," I said as I placed Bakura's head in my lap. He started waking up.
"Hey, so where am I?" Bakura asked.
"You're with your friends now," Yami answered.
"He doesn't look so good," Serenity stated.
"Yeah, let's get Kaiba to land this thing and get him to a hospital," Joey said. I nodded.
"Okay. One of you, please take him to his room so he can get some rest," I said.
"I'll do it," Tristen said kneeling down. "Help him onto my back," he said. Yami and Joey helped get Bakura onto Tristen's back then and Tristen carried Bakura to his room. Yami grabbed my hand rubbing his thumb over my knuckles as we watched them leave.
'I'm glad that Bakura's okay. That was one of the toughest choices I've ever had to make. If the evil Spirit hadn't come back, I don't know what I would've done. The Millennium Ring is a lot like my Puzzle. Each spirit depends on someone else so that they can exist. The Spirit of the Ring may be evil and controls Bakura against his will, it seems to still need Bakura to survive,' Yugi thought to us. I smiled a little.
'But there's one major difference there,' I said.
'What's that, Sera?' Yami asked me.
'You and Yugi are friends and you support each other, no matter what comes your way,' I replied. Yugi nodded.
'She's right. You helped me when my grandfather was in trouble and now I'm here to help you and Sera rescue the world from evil, I promise. Together, we'll figure the secrets of your ancient pasts and help unlock both of your hidden powers before Marik can take them. Because your destiny is mine too, just as it is Sera's and we're going to win!' Yugi said. Yami smiled.
'That's right,' he agreed.
'This was a tough duel, but thanks to our team work and the heart of the cards, we came out on top. Now we're headed for round two and we're going to take it all the way, as long as the three of us stick together!' Yugi said. I nodded.
'Right. Nothing will keep us from our destinies!' I said. We all high fived them and we ran towards the others.
"Hold on," Roland spoke up making us stop. "According to the Battle City rules, as the winner of the duel, you're entitled to take the rarest card from your opponent's deck. So it's time to claim your prize, Yugi," he said. I just glared at him.
"No way. I think Bakura's been through enough already!" Yugi told him before continuing off. I glared at Seto before joining Yugi. Now we all were around Bakura's bed as he slept.
"Bakura's been through a lot and he definitely needs rest, but we gotta land this blimp and get him to a hospital," Duke said.
"Yeah," Tea and Kendra agreed.
"Some crazy stuff went on in that duel. Especially when Marik showed up. What happened back there?" Joey asked.
"For some reason, Marik didn't want the Spirit of the Ring to lose. So when I was about to play my Egyptian God Card and win the duel, Marik used his Millennium Rod to free Bakura. Since he was injured, Marik new I would forfeit the duel instead of attacking him, but the Spirit must've been afraid I would attack Bakura because he took control at the end," Yugi said.
"So wait, do you mean to tell me that the Dark Spirit of the Millennium Ring let you win?" Joey asked.
"Yep, because he depends on Bakura to survive and if I attack with Slifer, the Spirit might've been in danger too," Yugi replied.
"I'm confused. Even though the evil Spirit was in control, you still ended up attacking Bakura," Joey said.
"No, since the evil Spirit was in control when Yugi attacked him, the real Bakura was spared," I stated.
"This is so confusing, but it sounds like Marik and the evil Spirit were in this together," Tea said. I looked away knowing this already, so I didn't say anything.
"Yeah, but I'm not sure how or why. All I know is that we can't let him win this tournament and hopefully, that evil Spirit won't be coming back again. I don't know about you, but I've had enough of evil spirits and mind controlling for one day," Yugi said. Joey stood up.
"I'm sick of that Marik! Come on, let me at him!" Joey yelled.
"Hey, don't go getting yourself in trouble again!" Serenity warned.
"Alright, I think it's time to talk to Kaiba about getting Bakura to a hospital as soon as possible," Tristen said.
"Yeah, Tristen's right. Let's go get some help for Bakura," Yugi agreed.
"Then let's stop talking about it already and let's go!" Tristen said.
"Go ahead, I'll stay here and keep an eye on Bakura," Tea offered.
"Okay, hang in there, Bakura. Help is on the way," Joey said as we all turned to leave.
"Hold on, guys!" Yugi told us. We all looked at him.
"What's wrong, Yugi?" I asked.
"It's gone," he answered.
"What's gone?" Duke asked.
"Bakura's Millennium Ring. I don't get it, guys. He had it around his neck until the end of the duel and now it's disappeared," Yugi said.
"That thing seem to come and go all the time without even an explanation," Tristen said.
"Yeah and your Egyptian God Card probably blasted that thing sky high! How let's get going!" Joey said.
"Oh right. See ya, Tea," Yugi said before following us out.
"Later guys," we heard her say before I closed the door.
"Now let's see if my so called brother will help us out," I told them before running ahead.