Yugi vs Bakura Part Two

~Sera~
Evil Bakura laughed.
"Yugi, you fool, you've helped me release the power of Dark Sanctuary and now the field is covered with a magic so terrifying, it will keep you in a constant state of fear. Which will eventually destroy you," Evil Bakura told Yami.
"It is you who should be afraid. You have no monsters left and you're down to your last 150 life points," Yami stated.
"That's true. However, the evil ghost of Dark Sanctuary is now protecting me which will change my fortune dramatically," Evil Bakura said. The ghost floated around and hung in front of Gamma.
"Your ghosts don't frighten me. Without a single monster to defend your life points, I'll remove you from the Battle City Finals in one attack," Yami said.
"You're more foolish than I thought, Dark Sanctuary provides me power far beyond your understanding, but if you're so confident, then go ahead and attack me," Evil Bakura challenged. Yami ordered Gamma to attack, however, the attack failed and we saw a ghost appear out of Gamma's back heading straight for Yami.
'What's going on? My monster's attack didn't work and I got attacked instead!" Yami said. Evil Bakura laughed.
"Very observant, Yugi. Your monsters possessed by the evil ghost of my Dark Sanctuary," Evil Bakura told him.
"It's possessed?" Yami asked shocked.
"Yes and that's how I was able to turn your own monster against you," Evil Bakura said.
"And have you possessed all of them?" Yami asked.
"You'll just have to figure that out for yourself, if you have the nerve to attack me again and of course, possession is only one of my card's powers, but you'll find out what else Dark Sanctuary is capable of soon enough. In the meantime, we shall deal with the situation at hand," Evil Bakura said.
"Go on," Yami told him.
"I will. Since you made the mistake in attacking me with a monster that's possessed, half of that monsters attack points come out of your life points," Evil Bakura said.
(Bakura-150, Yugi-3250)
"And then, just to make sure they don't go to waste, the life points you lost will simply add straight to mine," Bakura added.
(Bakura-900, Yugi-3250)
"Your life points are still minimal, they'll be gone soon," Yami stated.
"We'll just see about that, Yugi. You have no idea of the terror that lurks in my deck. Let's see what's next, are you ready?" Evil Bakura asked. He then activated the Destiny Board card, with it, Bakura can communicate with the lost souls of the Shadow Realm and they'll spell out a message. The first letter was 'F'. On Bakura's turn another letter will be revealed until five turns have passed, and once all five letters are revealed, the duel will end and Yami will lose!
"Your Destiny Board doesn't scare me! I'll defeat it before the word is spelled out in four more turns. After all, it's my destiny to win!" Yami said with confidence.
"That's it, Yugi! You can win this!" Tea said.
"Show this creepazoid whose boss!" Joey said.
"You can do it, Yugi!" I said next.
"This looks bad," I heard Mokuba said.
"Yugi, with my evil ghosts possessing your monsters and my Destiny Board on the playing field, you're done. Only four more turns and victory is mine," Evil Bakura said. he activated his Dark Door magic card, as long as that's on the playing field, Yami can only attack once per turn. "Your chance of defeating me have just decreased and next I'll play Earthbound Spirit, but it won't be around for long. I plan to sacrifice it. You see, in order to keep my Dark Sanctuary card I play, I need to sacrifice a monster each turn, so be gone!" Evil Bakura ordered making his monster vanish.
"Time to put an end to his," Yami said drawing a card.
"Well then, you seem to have trouble making up your mind, Yugi. Perhaps you should surrender now," Evil Bakura said.
"Never!" Yami refused. He then summoned Kuriboh (200 DEF) in defense mode. I couldn't help but smile at the cute creature. Yami then got his Dark Magician girl to attack, but she was already possessed! "What's going on?" Yami asked.
"She was possessed. With each turn I can choose a different monster for my spirit to possess. Which means you lose more life points while I gain life points," Bakura said.
(Bakura-2150, Yugi-2000)
"My Dark Sanctuary is full of surprises and since you're turn is over, you know what's about to happen," Evil Bakura said.
"What? Tell me!" Yami demanded.
"Destiny Board gets another letter!" Evil Bakura said. The next letter was 'I'. "Only three letters left!"
"Look guys, now the letters spell F.I!" Tea said.
"Wait!" Yami shouted.
"Yes?" Evil Bakura asked.
"Our Duel Disks only have five slots, which means only five magic cards can be in play at once and each of your letters is one magic card. So as long as your Dark Door card is in play, you can't spell out your entire word," Yami stated.
"Very observant, Yugi. However, with Dark Sanctuary, I can play more than five magic cards. In other words, even with my Dark Door magic card on the playing field, I can still play all five letters of the Destiny Board and finish you off!" Evil Bakura told him.
"You mean your Dark Sanctuary card allows you to play extra magic cards and possess my monsters with an evil ghost?" Yami asked.
"Yes and that's what makes me unstoppable. Yugi, your hopes of winning are over. In just three short turns you will be finished. Say goodbye to the finals," Evil Bakura told him.
"Oh no, Yugi better think of something quick!" Duke said.
"If he could figure out which of his monsters is possessed by Dark Sanctuary then he can launch an attack," Mai said.
"I still think he has a chance to win this duel, but he can't keep losing life points," Kendra added.
"Maybe he's over thinking this and the trick is not think at all, like Tristen does," Duke said making Tristen glare at him.
"Hey, Joey, Yugi's going to win, right?" Serenity asked.
"Yeah, Yugi will pull through, but it sure won't be easy," Joey told her. I knew Joey was right. Yugi and Yami are going to win this duel, but it will be difficult. I just can't stand here and watch Yami struggle in this loud silence, I have to help him.
"Yugi, you can still win this!" I said making Yami look at me. The others looked at me as well. "Not one person is unstoppable! You proved that when you dueled Pegasus! Every card has a weakness and I know you'll find out Dark Sanctuary's just like you did with Exodia! The duel is not over yet!" I told him.
"Nicely said, girl!" Kendra praised. I just smiled at Yami who smiled back with a nod before turning back to the duel. Evil Bakura starts laughing.
"Aw, how sweet, but remember, as long as the magic of Dark Sanctuary surrounds us, I'm in control," Evil Bakura said. He then summoned Sangan and sacrificed it to keep his Dark Sanctuary in play. He then drew another card thanks to Sangan's effect to make it able for Evil Bakura to draw a card once it's been sent to the graveyard. "Now, let's see what you can do. Not much I'm sure," Evil Bakura told him.
"You're wrong. I draw," Yami said. I watched as Yami thought about his next move. Which monster is possessed? It has to be Dark Magician Girl. Evil Bakura would hope that Yami would think that he wouldn't possess it twice in a row. He's counting on it. He wouldn't possess Kuriboh due to him being too weak, there would be no point. The best bet is that the possession would be on the strongest monster to take Yami out faster and since Yami can only attack once because of Dark Door, Evil Bakura is hoping Yami will attack with Dark Magician Girl.
"Proceed with your attack, Yugi, but choose wisely. One of your monsters is possessed by the evil ghost of Dark Sanctuary," Evil Bakura said. Yami summed Big Shield Gardna (2600 DEF) in defense mode. "That was pointless. Nothing can protect your life points from the ghost of Dark Sanctuary," Evil Bakura said.
"Gamma the Magnet Warrior, attack his life points directly!" Yami ordered. I let out a sigh of relief at that.
"You've triggered my trap card, Dark Spirit of the Silent. This card instantly stops your Magnet Warrior from attacking me. Did you honestly believe I'd let you attack my life points directly, Yugi? Never and there's more. Once my trap cards stops your warrior, it will force Dark Magician Girl to attack," Evil Bakura informed.
"No! If Dark Magician Girl is the one who is possessed and she attacks you that means I'll lose more life points!" Yami gasped.
"Correct and I'm afraid she is. So say goodbye to 1250 life points!" Evil Bakura said. Dark Magician Girl attacked then. "Looks like you got weaker as my life points go higher and higher!" Evil Bakura told him.
(Bakura-3400, Yugi-750)
"Yugi...no..." I breathed.
"Yugi's running out of life points pretty fast. He's a goner," Duke said making Kendra frown.
"Oh no, are you saying he's going to lose?" Serenity asked. Tristen grabs Duke by the collar.
"Hey you! When one of our buddies is dueling, we support them all the way! SO think positive or you're going overboard!" Tristen told him.
"Yugi! Yugi! He's our man!" Duke cheered in fear. Kendra shook her head and pushed Tristen and Duke apart.
"Hey, Joey. I know Yugi's going to get through this, just like you always do," Serenity told her brother. I look over at my brothers. Mokuba is shaking.
"All the ghosts in this duel are freaking me out, Seto!" He told our big brother. I ran over to him and pulled Mokuba to me, he didn't hesitate to clutch on.
"Hey, it'll be okay, Mokie. You don't need to be afraid. It's going to be all over soon," I said soothingly as I pet his head. I looked at Seto who didn't seem to care. What is wrong with him?! It's like he's not even our brother anymore!
"You are right there, little Sera, this duel will be over soon enough. Too bad there's no hope left. One more attack to your life points and you're finished," Evil Bakura told Yami. I knew he was right, one more attack and Yami is done. He has to hurry and find the weakness to Dark Sanctuary. "What's the matter? Perhaps you would like to forfeit the duel," Evil Bakura told him.
"I'll place two cards face down and end my turn," Yami said.
"So, I see that you haven't yet realized that nothing can save you now. It's merely a matter of time, Yugi," Evil Bakura told him.
"Wrong, I can assure you that your evil ghost of Dark Sanctuary is in for a rude awakening and once it's gone, I'll be free to attack you," Yami said.
"You're no match for the power of my deck, Yugi," Evil Bakura told him.
"We'll see about that!" Yami retorted.
"Time is running out. Look at the Destiny Board," Evil Bakura said as the letter 'N' appeared. "Two short turns and it's all over! The Destiny Board is displaying three letters."
"I'm aware of that," Yami told him. Evil Bakura played Souls of the Forgotten and then sacrificed it.
"It's time for you to try and attack me again. If you dare, but remember, one of your monsters is possessed so be careful. Now make your move," Evil Bakura said. I looked over to Yami to find him smiling...he's found a way!
"I'll do it with pleasure. I have a plan to demolish your evil ghost once and for all," Yami said. That's my Pharaoh!
"It can't be," Evil Bakura gasped.
"It is and once your ghost is gone, I won't have to worry about my monsters being possessed," Yami stated.
"I have a feeling Yugi's going to turn this duel around!" I heard Mai say.
"Yugi! Give this horror show a happy ending!" Joey said.
"Alright, Yugi! Way to go!" Kendra cheered next.
"I knew you could do it!" I told him smiling.
"Say goodbye to your ghost!" Yami said.
"My invisible ghost is possessing a monster now, so why don't you figure out where it is and destroy it?" Evil Bakura asked.
"I don't have to figure out where your dark ghost is. I have a card in my deck that can find it for me and now, behold, the trap card Collective Power. It forces certain magic cards to focus their effect, on Kuriboh," Yami said. The book Yami played to raise Dark Magician Girls' attack strength then went to Kuriboh. "So, who's in control now? I knew that your evil ghost lived within Dark Sanctuary. Therefore, I knew I had to play my trap card Collective Power so that it'd force itself out of its hiding place and into Kuriboh," Yami stated.
"What do you plan to do?" Evil Bakura asked.
"Simple, I'll use this, a magic card called Exile of the Wicked, which will automatically destroy my Kuriboh," Yami said. He then chuckled. "So, Exile of the Wicked, wipe out my Kuriboh and his ghost," Yami ordered. Both of them were then destroyed. "And now evil spirit of Dark Sanctuary, be gone!"
"You may have defeated my ghost, but my Destiny Board will still destroy you in only two turns when it completes its message," Evil Bakura said.
"Don't count on it. This duel isn't over and it's still my move," Yami told him.
"Alright! Come on, Yugi!" The gang and I cheered.
"Alright, it's time to bring back a monster from the graveyard. I play Monster Reborn! I'll bring back a monster from your graveyard, Dark Necrofear, return!" Yami ordered. It's then the monster appeared on his side. "So say goodbye to your Dark Sanctuary." It's then the orange and black background appeared. "Since destroying Dark Necrofear released it, I knew bringing it back would defeat it," Yami stated.
"No!" Evil Bakura shouted.
"And now that Dark Sanctuary is no more, I'm afraid you're no longer permitted to have more than five magic cards in play in one time. This may foil some of your plans. And now, I'll attack your life points directing with Dark Necrofear!" Yami ordered. Dark Necrofear attacks.
(Bakura-1200, Yugi-750)
"Alright, this duel is almost done, since you've lost more than half of your life points," Yami said. Another letter as added. 'A'. "F.I.N.A. Your word is FINAL. It's too bad you'll never play that last letter. Look at your Duel Disk, you have five magic cards in play and you have no room for any others. So, if you want to play the last letter of your message, you must discard your Dark Door and its effect on my monsters, allowing me to attack more than once in a turn. And with now monsters to protect you and with only 1200 life points, my three monster would wipe you out in one turn. The decision is yours," Yami told him.
"This can't be true," Evil Bakura said.
"Stick a fork in that guy 'cause he's done," Tristen said.
"Be glad to," Joey agreed.
"Hmm," I heard Seto mumbled unfolding his arms.
"What, Seto?" Mokuba asked as he and I looked at him.
"It's not over. I think Bakura has something else planned for Yugi," he replied.
"Well, whatever it is, Yugi's going to defeat it, just as he has done with everything else. I know he can," I said looking at Yami. I was filled with faith and confidence in the man I love.
"Now prepare yourself, Yugi. It's my move and this duel is far from over," Evil Bakura said. He drew a card and laughed. "I've done it, Yugi. The time has arrived for me to regain my control with this card," he said.
"Oh no!" Yami and I exclaimed.
"Hang on, Yugi just had this guy in the palm of his hand, right?" Joey asked.
"Yeah, it seems like he just drew a powerful card," Tristen answered.
"This can't be good," Duke said.
"It's all over, Yugi. The card I hold in my hand is my key to annihilating you," Evil Bakura said.
"What card have you drawn?" Yami asked.
"Something that will take all that you have!" Evil Bakura said. The fate of the world depends on Yami's victory....