Epilouge 1

Tony

"Tony, are you sure it's not too soon to leave them for a whole weekend?"

"Valeria, they're 1 years old. Their godparents are going to be watching them. Babe, we really need this weekend. I definitely do."

I wrapped my arms around her from behind and kissed her bare shoulder. I felt her tense up.

She pulled away from me and turned towards the twins.

"Can Aria and Giovanni actually handle the twins?"

"Of course. Valeria, come on. The bags are in the car."

She walked to their crib. Giovanni and Karina were leaning against it.

"Hi babies."

Valeria picked Giovanni up as I picked up Karina.

I kissed her forehead and she began giggling.

Giovanni kissed Valeria's nose.

"I'll miss you both so much."

She kissed his forehead and then Karina's.

We put them in their playpen and exited the room.

I led Valeria to the main entrance, where some of our family were waiting for us to say goodbye and give final orders. Aria and Giovanni were too busy wrapped up in each other to pay attention to see us standing there.

Valeria cleared her throat and they pulled apart.

"I'm leaving you two in charge of my children, so it would be nice if you two could refrain from swapping spit and pay close attention to them.", Valeria said sternly.

I gave my men their orders for this weekend and then Valeria and I got in the car.

The driver pulled off from our home.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise, princess."

"It's always a surprise with you."

"Only because I love that look on your face when I throw you a curveball."

I raised the black screen that divides the front and back of the car and pulled Valeria into my lap.

"I finally got you all to myself."

I kissed her neck and pulled on her belt buckle.

"Not now, Tony."

She got off my lap and sat across from me.

"Valeria, you say that every time I touch you."

"Tony, I'm just not in the mood to have sex in the back of a van with a stranger sitting in the front seat."

"He can't hear or see us. Besides, we haven't had sex in 7 months."

"I know. I'm sorry. It's just been hard to make time for us. I promise this weekend is just about you and me."

She straddled my lap. I wrapped my arms around her small waist.

I kissed her neck.

"You're mine."

"I'm yours."

I unbuckled her belt and unbuttoned her jeans as she unbuttoned mine.

"Lay down.", I instructed.

She obeyed. I pulled her jeans and underwear off.