Best Friends Again

I LOVE YOU GUYS! (:

MAJORLY TERRIFIC DEDICATIONS TO :

tweety75

ThisWayOfLife

Milissa Wimm

TeamNoonlight

XxLonexLovexX

ForeverHalfFull

And of course NeaJoy95 for voting AND commenting <3

Even though I've only gotten a few votes and likes.. I'M STILL SO FLIPPING PANCAKE HAPPY I COULD KISS A PENGUIN :D

Probably never will though. I don't like cold weather.

Ew.

ANYWAYSSSS... Thank you so much for adding this story to your library, voting, liking it....etc. It means the world to me that people are actually reading what I write. But seriously if you want to be in a chapter, let a writer know! I can arrange that ;)

Maybe.

If your NOT on the naughty list.

Okay babble officially over. Bye bye now xoxo

[vote if you think Taylor Lautner is beautiful]

[[Chapter 3]]

Jacob ~

*2 weeks later*

So Kasey is my imprint. She's beautiful, not the point though! I haven't seen her in years and now she comes back and she's my imprint.

"Jake? Jake your daydreaming again." Bella chuckled beside me. I gave her a smile. Sorry Bella but your just plain now. There are no sparks with you, Edward can have you.

She's still my best friend but I just don't feel anything towards her anymore.

At all.

Edward is going to be so happy to have Bella all to himself.

"So what now? I think we should take a break from homework." oh wait I forgot, Edward left her here.

"Bells.."

She's been putting on a brave face but I know she misses him which surprisingly doesn't bother me. In fact, I want her to miss him.

"Jake.. Let's just leave it alone okay? Please." the bags under her eyes have begun to fade but it's still slightly a purple ish blue from lack of sleep.

My phone went off.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jake! You busy?"

"Hey Kasey." I laughed. Bella was staring at me with some weird expression.

"So the guys and I are going to see a movie tonight at Port Angeles and wanted to know if your coming?"

"Sure thing Kasey. Let me drop off Bella at home then I'll be on my way."

Pause. "Oh.. Sure thing bye." she hung up. What's up with her?

Bella was already gathering her things up in her school bag.

We got in the car headed to her house. She muttered a thanks and goodbye then trudged inside. I sat in the car in the drive way.