Everything about that human is within that web, from health, sickness, procreation capabilities, to 'planned accidents', lovers, and death. We, are to do nothing, about anything, written in the web. We are but simply, to follow program. Now the 'planned accidents' are something else entirely from 'unplanned accidents.' Planned accidents are written within the web, the latter is not. Father has created humans with the magnificent power of free will... and if another human should chose to wield such free will, with a gun, feverish with rage? That is when we step in, also known as 'miracles.' If events such as those should interfere with your true death, than of course, at all costs, it is to be prevented.

Those are the same 'miracles' you hear of when some young sprite had a horrific rock climbing accident, left for days, gruesome injuries, recovered fully, only to be diagnosed with a terminal Cancer and die several months later. 'Some miracles' I say.

When the time comes we must bring that soul to its end, via termination, then deliver it home. That's where it can get tricky-as Samantha would say-Souls go only two places, be it with our Heavenly Father or to Lucifer's damned. We must not change what is destined. It cannot be changed. There are rumors of destiny amongst my kind, finding a way, and exacting revenge on the Angel who interceded...  another way if you were to intercede... 

-"You know, Caspian, what were to happen if the law was to be broken!" Ezra's voice bellowed in my vessels eardrums, tearing me away from my thoughts in a most violent manor.

"Eternal black. Not Heaven nor Hell. But something much, much worse, for the charge. And Michael? Michael would come down and smite the angel responsible. Innocent lives that have nothing to do with this would be lost. I know brother. I KNOW!" I ended with a scream, as I fell to my knees agonized.

I bowed to the earth, Mother Earth. Placing my palms flush the the surface, concentrating, my palms began to pulse. Sending her, through pulsing waves, the sheer urgency of my call. By doing this I was forfeiting a piece of my being, essentially weakening, not only my vessel, but my ethereal being as a whole.  I positioned my face, forcing open my lips through the rich, aromatic, abrasive surface, and whispered, "Please, Please mother hear my cries! I offer thee, a piece of my eternal being through my agonized pleas, oh help me, mother!"

Suddenly, the earth began to shudder, clouds formed, the sky darkened and the sand began to rise in funnels around us. Cracks soon formed, the sand, that hadn't rose, poured through those cracks. The resounding-bass like-Booms that accompanied the cracks in the earth could be felt and heard-had they not been cloaked from the humans-all of the world for days. Within moments, something broke through that uproar, a beautiful song, and it rang in the atmosphere around us.

No words could describe this melody of course, pure it was, and it seeped into my human pores and warmed me. I'm most sure, Ezra felt the same, as he too was now bowed to mother's call. My vessel tingled and burned, invoking eternal love and devotion. I was filled with pure bliss, euphoria, elated to my core as I realized, it was mother who sang to me. To us.

Mortal and animal ears alike, could never withstand mothers true voice, as it would cause disastrous consequences of catastrophic proportions. Death to all, in short. The cracks alone, were but from her movements, her awakening. The sand funnels, pulsed up and down with each breath she drew.

Father, with mothers asking, placed her essence within the earth, so she could watch over their children. She aimed to shower them with love, to protect their human creations and guide their souls, for Father or Lucifer. We Guardians, were placed here to help carry out that plan. For mother, could never surface to the humans, but alas she was all around.

"Hello, my beloved sons," Mother began, then turned to face me, "Dearest Caspian, 'tis your anguish I feel within me as well, What has befeallen you so?" Mothers utopic, ethereal voice, danced it seemed, in shimmering liquid silver all around us. Her words caressed us, cocooning us in motherly warmth. Enveloped within it, I gazed upon her glory, wonderstruck with the devotion she deserved. But alas, even my agony wove its way through it, Staining it.

"Mother, you know what yearns within, what I ask. Please, say their is hope. That what has befell me, isn't so, that my beloved Samantha, can in fact, be saved. I will not fathom her end, please Mother! Her destiny was that she end, ultimately yes, as is all the human race, but something is amiss I can feel it within the very fibers of my eternal being. Why do I feel, she is not to die? That there is a reason for this. Please...please help me for I know what I feel, the fact that I can feel, in itself speaks volumes.  Is something amiss with me?" I couldn't help my sobbing, my pleading. Ringing clear in my vessel's head was the human phrase 'A bleeding heart.' 

Mother sighed, pain littering her divine features, It didn't belong with her beauty. "My son, Ezra has spoken truth. You know, what is to be son, what law has written.  'Tis destiny my beautiful child. I am most sorry. Before she is to expire, I will fill her, if that is what you wish..."

Mother, was looking at the mess I had become kneeling before her, a single tear fell from her alluring eyes. "Mother, do not cry for me." I whispered.

If that was my only choice, to let her die... then I too, shall expire. Would mother still fill her soul with peace and love, sheltering her from the most vile of ends, born from my sin? I prayed so. I can't give up on her, I won't... this was all my fault. I damned her, forsook myself and there is just no way out of this... 

If, at the end, if there is still nothing else, then I too will cease.

"I will not, Caspian! I cannot allow you to cease, Why? Why would you pain me so?" Hearing my thoughts, Mother's voice bellowed, breaking in pain. Could I do nothing, but cause all pain?

"Mother please! I would never hurt you intentionally, you must know! Forgive me?" I begged. My eyes enlarged, tears running like a flash flood.

Mother stepped forward to where I was bowed and took a seat down beside me. Reaching out with open arms, she cradled me within them. She sang, soothed, rocking me, like a human mother holding a small infant, until the turmoil dissipated."I love you child, forgiveness is yours." She could do that, as only mothers could.

**Hello all, if you enjoyed reading this, please consider giving it a vote. Comments are ever appreciated. If you liked Angels and death, those things are important^^ they help determine the hotlist and books alike. The more active you make Angels and death, the more it will likely be discovered and enjoyed by others. Thank you and hope to keep seeing you! <3 **