E P I L O G U E

Epilogue: She's gone

"I can't believe this."

xxxxxxxxxx

General~
"Hey Noah!" Chloe yelled crying. "What's wrong!" He yelled coming from the living room. "Here, it's Millie." She handed Noah the letter, Noah started crying. "Call Gaten and Caleb, I'll get Sadie and Finn." Noah said. He told them all to come as fast as they could. Five minutes later there they were. "Guys Millie's gone." Noah said and showed them the letter. Everyone went silent you could hear a pin drop. "No she's not." Finn said. "Finn." Sadie said. "I can't believe this." Finn said and sat down, "guys she's gone.. really gone." Sophia said, soon everyone was crying.

A week later there was a Funeral, everyone dressed in black, Sadie and Finn were picked to speak about Millie but Finn couldn't do it, he was to sad, so Sadie did it herself which she didn't mind. There were rows of seats filled with people at the church, up in front was a coffin with Millie's body in it, but it was closed. "Millie Bobby Brown was an amazing person, she was shy, she was bullied, she was abused, but she still always made people smile, I remember the day we met in the hallways. She barely looked at us because she was so nervous, eventually she warmed up to us, and told us that she was actually British which is true and crazy." Sadie said with a laugh. "Over all Millie was a great person, she will always be remembered and we will miss her so much." Sadie ended the ceremony. The Wolfpack walked outside in the pouring rain. "Well, what now?" Gaten asked. "We continue our lives, but always keep her in our hearts." Caleb said. They all gave a group hug and started walking down the street to Sadie's house.

And that was Millie Bobby Browns story, not all stories have happy endings, Millie was free, everyone moved on, but never forgetting about her, the wonderful and amazing Millie Brown. That was the story the end of innocence that she once had.

~~~~

And that's The end! Thank you guys so much for reading this story!! I hope you enjoyed it. This took a while to write and was hard to keep a secret, I'm sorry about the sad ending but I just had to change it up a bit. Thank you guys!!! <3