C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N

Chapter Fourteen: sirens and siblings

"I ship Fillie so hard."

xxxxxxxxxx

Millie~
We all walked outside to see my dad being handcuffed and put in a cop car, of course I was sad to see the man who once loved me and raised me going to jail, but I have a new family now. "Millie I'm so sorry." Noah said and gave me a hug. I saw someone skateboarding towards us, I realized it was Finn. "Finn what are you doing?" I asked him. "I heard sirens going off and I knew you went home so I was just checking to make sure you're okay." He said and gave me a hug, I of course hugged him back. By now Chloe and David have gone inside so it was just me and Noah. "Is there something going on. Between you two!" Noah said excitedly. "Umm yes?" Finn said. "Yes! Finally I ship Fillie so hard." He said. "Fillie?" Finn and I asked at the same time causing Noah to roll his eyes, "yes idiots, Fillie. Finn plus Millie is Fillie." He said. Finn and I both were confused on this, who else ships it "just don't tell the rest of the pack yet." I said as Noah walked inside. "Anyway so Finn, Noah's dad is adopting me, Noah, Chloe, and I are now siblings." I said. "Good because now you will stay here, and you won't have to leave." He smiled and pecked my lips. "I was so worried about you Mills." I smiled. "Don't worry, I punched him and knocked him out to get away. Looks like boxing paid off. But I did get a huge cut." I said and lifted up the side of my shirt showing him the gash. "Ouch." He said, I nodded. "Well maybe if you need help with math you can join Noah and I." I said, he smiled and we walked into the house.

Noah, Finn, and I all worked on the math homework, "I'm surprised you guys actually do the homework, normally Rebels don't do it." I said making them chuckle. "Yeah I guess but I wanna get good grades." Noah said. Finn nodded agreeing with him. "Hey Millie you are gonna need to come to your house to get all of your things." David said walking towards us. "Oh.. okay, can Noah and Finn come?" I asked, he nodded his head and we started walking while Noah's dad drove so we won't have to carry everything. "I don't have much, only clothes and some books." I said as I walked into my very empty room, "I'll get my suitcases and fill them with important stuff and then give the rest away. They nodded and explored the rest of the house. As I was packing my stuff, the last thing I wanted to pack was a picture of me and my mom from when I was little, I grabbed it off the shelf and sat down on my squeaky bed. A tear fell out from my eye onto the glass over the frame.

"Hey mills you rea-" Finn came in guy saw me crying. "What's wrong." He came and sat down next to me. He looked over my shoulder and saw the picture. "I'm sorry mills." He said. "But we have to leave." He said and gently took the picture out of my grasp. "I just miss her so much." I sighed. "I know you do." He said and gave me a hug. Finn helped me grab my suitcases and put them in the car and we headed back to Noah's house.

"Look Millie I have to go but I'll see you tomorrow at school." He smiled and pecked my cheek and riding his skateboard back home. "I'm sorry for bringing this all on you Noah." I said. I truly did feel sad, "don't worry about it Millie. It's nice having you here." He said and gave me a small smile. I gave him a side hug and we walked into the house. "Millie come with me I'll show you where your bed will be for now." Chloe said. I nodded my head and followed her down the hallway, since it was a one story house. "Once we finish the guest room, it can be yours!" She smiled and put one of my suitcases in the corner of the room where am inflatable mattress was. "You can use this top shelf and the one under it since you're taller, and you can have the right side of my closet!" She smiled, it made me happy that she was so excited about me here. "Thanks Chloe." I smiled back. "Alright guys I made some grilled cheese it's on the counter! Get it while it's warm, I have to go to work!" David yelled through the house. "Oh yeah, my dad works around 2-5pm so he will be home soon enough. Lets go eat." She skipped out of the room and into the kitchen, I tried to go as fast as possible but it's hard when you have a giant cut going across your stomach. "here Millie let me help." Noah said and put my hand on his shoulder for balance. "Thanks Schnapp." I smiled, we all sat down at the table and talked about random things, Tv shows, movies, books, video games. Even though I had no idea on half of what they were about. "Okay tonight we are gonna teach Millie how to play Mario kart." Noah said. "What's that?" I asked clueless. "It's a game where you race in Go Karts." Chloe said calmly. I nodded my head. "Um where's your bathroom?" I asked. "Use the one in my room." Chloe said, I walked back to the room and grabbed a razor blade from my suitcase. I walked into the bathroom, and just looked at myself.

I promised Finn that I would try, but I just can't.

I thought and pressed the cold razor against my skin, I took a deep breath and slid it horizontally across my wrist. I started to cry, as quiet as I could, the crimson liquid went into the sink with the running water so it wouldn't stain. I did it again, and once more. "Millie?" I heard Noah say, I sniffled "yeah?" I asked. "Chloe went to her friends house, are you okay?" He asked me. I didn't answer, "common Millie open the door, please." He said. "If you don't I will." He said. After 5 seconds Noah opened the unlocked door and saw me cutting. "Millie what are you doing! You said you would stop." He said sadly. "I couldn't help myself." I let out tears. Noah wrapped my arms in bandages to stop the bleeding, he gave me a hug. "Millie it's okay now, your with me, you have us, and Finn, and the pack." Noah sadly smiled. I nodded my head. "Now lets go watch Grey's anatomy." He said and we walked to the living room.

~~~~
1 chapter left! Plus an epilogue