C H A P T E R S E V E N

Chapter seven: Secrets Spilled

"I guess my secrets out then."

xxxxxxxxxx

General~
Finn woke up the next morning. "Shit." He muttered under his breath. But smirked at the peaceful, and fragile girl beside him, wrapped in his arms. During the night, they must have gotten closer together, filling the distance between them. Both of them were smiling on the inside, Millie and Finn both wanted that to happen.

Millie stirred, slowly waking up from a deep slumber. "F-Finn?" She asked shocked, moving away from him. "I don't know what happened." He said in surrender. "I do, I guess I ended up in your arms." I said smirking.

Finn looked at me sadly remembering how I'm all beat up. "I'm sorry about your dad and you being all hurt." I nodded. "Thanks but I guess my secrets out then." She said knowing Finn would understand what she meant.

"It's okay, nobody has to know." Finn said reassuring her. She smiled a little. "And Finn? Since I'm coming clean, I thought I would show you.. please don't be mad." Millie said. She slowly rolled up her sleeves, revealing all the scars she had from cutting herself. Finn gasped. "Millie no, promise me you will not do it again." He said looking her in the eye. "I can't, but I promise I'll try." She said.

"Promise?" He asked. "Promise." She said confirming the promise.

Why is this happening, I don't like him.. right? Maybe it's just that he's the first person to care about me. Millie thought to herself.

"Also.. I'm British, I know right weird, I fake my accent" I said dropping the American one. "Wow that's awesome." Finn said smiling.
"Are you feeling any better?" Finn asked getting up to make breakfast. He walked into the kitchen helping Millie get there too. His parents weren't home again, his brother left a note on the fridge, letting him know he went to a friends house. "Yeah a bit, it kinda seems like Since I'm so used to the pain, it doesn't hurt as bad the next day." She chuckled, making Finn do the same. "So today, we are gonna get you contacts, and Sadie is going to give you a make over, so you can see what it's like to be a rebel." Finn said, as Millie sat down on the bar stool. "You can't buy me contacts, it's too expensive." She argued. "Look, it may not seem like it. But my parents are loaded." He said chuckling. "It's totally fine Millie. You need it." He said smiling at her. She smiled back. "Thank you Finn."

Millie could walk now, so after breakfast they headed to target. The rest of the pack were going to meet them there. And she was going to tell them her secrets. "Hey guys." Finn said. Noah ran up to Millie giving her a gentle hug. "Are you okay now?" Noah asked pulling away from the hug. "I'm better, but I need to tell all of you something." She said. "What?" They all said in unison besides Finn.

"I'm being abused by my father, and I cut myself." She said revealing her bruised face that was covered by Finn's hoodie. She also pulled up her sleeves. Sadie didn't say anything she just hugged Millie, following by Sophia, Caleb, Gaten, Noah again, then Finn. "I'm so sorry Millie." Gaten said. Millie nodded. "Thank you, but guys please don't tell anyone, not a soul." She stated, they all nodded. "Also.. I'm British." I said with a chuckle, they all looked at me. "Guys I've been faking my accent the whole time. I used to get bullied from it so I learned how to talk like you guys." I smiled now speaking in my normal accent. "THAT IS AMAZING!" Gaten said all excitedly.

"Well I'm going to try to lighten the mood, Millie are you ready to be made over?" Sadie giggled grabbing her hands. Millie smiled and nodded. "Great! Boys you guys can do whatever but meet us out here again so Millie and I can do the makeover at my house and then you will see the final product." Sadie said, they nodded and Millie, Sophia, and Sadie smiled and laughed walking through the doors.

"So as you can see, all of us dress in black, or just edgy type of clothing, so our first outfit will be black ripped skinny jeans, a black shirt with strings going across the open back, dark makeup, a leather jacket and combat boots." She smiled. Millie nodded trying to take in the information. "Since we are only buying two outfits cause you're not officially with us. We are gonna buy you a party outfit, but a more sexy version." She smirked, wiggling her eyebrows up and down, Millie giggled and answered okay.

They found a black, short, tight, and slightly revealing dress that fit Millie perfectly. "Don't you think this is a little too sexy for a 15 year old?" Millie asked nervously looking at herself in the mirror. "Nope, I dress this way too and we're both 15." Sadie said. "Okay I'm trusting you guys." Millie smiled. She wanted a makeover, she wanted to become a new person, a rebel to be exact.

~~

Millie changed into her first outfit while the boys waited outside Sadie's bathroom door sitting on her bed. "Millie can we come in now?" Sadie giggled holding her makeup bag standing next to Sophia, so Sophia could do her hair. "Yup." She opened the door a crack letting Sadie and Sophia in without the boys seeing. "They are gonna love this." Sadie squealed. "Why do girls take so long to get ready." Gaten complained. "Shut it Gaten." Sophia laughed, followed by them hearing a annoyed groan outside.

" Sophia laughed, followed by them hearing a annoyed groan outside

(Makeup and hair ^^)

(Outfit^^)

"You ready boys?" Sophia asked. "Yeah." They said in unison. "Okay Presenting the new and improved Millie!" Sadie said opening the door, letting Millie walk out. Their jaws dropped, stunned at how different she looked. From good girl, to bad girl. "Hot." Finn accidentally whispered. "What?" Millie asked confused. "Nothing, I said wow." Finn nervously covered up. Millie brushed it off. "You look amazing Millie." Noah said. "Yeah so cool." Caleb said. "Awesome." Gaten added on. "Thanks guys." Millie smiled.

I feel like Finn said that I look hot, he said he didn't but I'm not sure. I can't believe if my crus-. Wait. Do I like him. Well I guess I do. Ugh. But since I do, I'm going to make Finn Wolfhard fall for me, want me, but not have me that easily and I can do that because I'm the new and improved version of myself, Millie Bobby brown. Millie thought.

"Okay we need to huddle, everyone except Millie. Outside in the hallway." Sophia said leaving Millie confused. After 2 minutes of Millie staring off into space waiting for them to come back they all come back in smiling. "Okay Millie, we've talked it over and... you're done with your tests we can't wait any longer. You are now an official Wolfpack member!" Sadie said. "Thank you guys!!" I said running up to them making a big group hug.

~~~~