C H A P T E R N I N E

Chapter nine:

"I'm scared Finn."

xxxxxxxxxx

Millie~
I woke up crying, I had a nightmare of my dad beating me and I woke up right before he stabbed me. I realized I was in Finn's guest room, I grabbed my phone and saw that it was 3am. I was too scared to go back to sleep so I went to get Finn.

I quietly walked out of the room and up the stairs to Finn's room. I opened the door slowly and walked in to see Finn sound asleep, I walked over to him and lightly tapped his shoulder, I guess he is a light sleeper because he slowly opened his eyes. "Millie?" He said in a raspy voice, he then rubbed his eyes. "Are you okay?" He asked. "I had a bad dream." I said with my eyes still watering. "Can you tell me what it was about?" He asked me tapping his bed for me to sit down. "Uh basically in the dream my dad was beating me, and I woke up right before he was gonna stab me." I said now slightly crying.

"Aw I'm sorry Millie, it's okay it was just a dream." He said. "Here let me get you some tissues." He said and got up. I saw he didn't have a shirt on, he has a freaking six pack, I started blushing hard. He came back from the bathroom with a box of tissues. I still was staring at him. "See something you like?" Finn asked smirking at me, snapping me out of my thoughts. I started blushing but laughing. "In your dreams Wolfhard." I said trying to cover up my blushing. "Hey at least I got you laughing." He smiles and walked back over handing me the tissues.

I shrugged my shoulders and got up taking the tissues from him wiping my eyes. Finn stood in front of me, I had to look up at him. "I'm scared Finn." I said in a quiet voice. "I know Millie I'm sorry." He wrapped his arms around me giving me a hug. I felt safe in his arms, but I quickly pulled away and turned around blushing after realizing he still didn't have a shirt on.

I just hugged Finn, and he didn't have a shirt on.

"I'm guessing you've never seen a sixteen year old guy without a shirt on." He said chuckling. "Yeah sorry." I said turning back around to see him smirking. "And it probably doesn't help that I have a six pack." I smirked at his comment accidentally letting my eyes wander down to his stomach. "Sorry I can't help that." He said.

He turned around for a second and saw a tattoo right on the lower part of his neck, it was an outline wolf with his initials under it FW (like the emoji) "Finn.. Is that the tattoo I'm getting?" I asked him, he turned around and looked at me with a smirk on his face. "Yeah, but it will have MB under it not FW, you can get it where I have mine or somewhere else."

He then crawled on his bed going under the covers, still without a shirt on. He opened his arms for me to come in. I just stood there. "Oh come on Millie, I'm not gonna do anything, just trying to help." He smiled. "But you still don't have a shirt on." I said shyly. "Does that really matter? Come on you know you wanna touch this amazing bod, am I right?" He smirked and winked. I rolled my eyes and hesitantly crawled next to him.

I felt his arm lift up and wrap around me, I put my head on his chest. He tightened his grip around me pulling me closer, making me feel more safe. "You good?" He asked smiling. "Yeah thanks." I felt his chest slowly going up and down and his heart at a steady pace. "I'm guessing you've done this before." I said. Finn lightly laughed, "yeah I guess so." I put my forearm on his stomach, causing his breathing to hitch and his heart beat started to speed up, I'm guessing not in a bad way, I smiled slightly when that happened.

For some random reason, I started to trace my finger on his stomach making swirls and other things. It caused him to lightly laugh, he started to play with my short hair which I didn't mind at all it sent shivers down my back. After a few minutes we both fell asleep. But I knew this was only a one time thing, because he's not gonna get me this easily, he's a flirt and a rebel, so why not be one back.

~~~~

I woke up and smiled looking at Finn beside me already awake. "Good morning." He said to me. I smiled and got up out of his bed now facing him. "Get up already." I smirked at him. "I'm guessing you just want to see this gorgeous bod again." He smirked, I rolled my eyes "you're really full of yourself aren't you." I said releasing my crossed arms and got a different outfit that Sadie let me borrow from the bag, saving the one I bought with her for school tomorrow. "I'm gonna go change now." I smirked at him now playing my own game. He nodded as I walked into the bathroom. I put on the same makeup I did the other day when Sadie thought me how, but this time with a red lip. After I put on some black ripped skinny jeans and a cropped grey halter top with a zipper going down the middle, showing the lower half of my stomach .

I slipped on my boots and black leather jacket and smiled at myself in the mirror, proud of what I looked liked. Not self conscious of all of my scars and bruises. I walked out to see Finn's jaw dropped looking at me. "You know..staring won't give you the power to see through my clothes." I chuckled at the boy now dressed, with a dark red Beanie on, ripped black jeans, convers, and a leather jacket over a black and white striped shirt. "Come on Wolfhard, close your mouth, or flies will get in. Lets go get me a tattoo." I smiled deviously and walked out of his room, swaying my hips on purpose, hoping to have an effect on him, which it did. I looked back and winked.

We both got our skateboards and headed out. I didn't exactly want to get a tattoo but it could be fun.

~~~~