C H A P T E R E L E V E N

Chapter eleven: Party Hard

"You look really good."

xxxxxxxxxx

Millie~
I sat on Calebs bed waiting for Sadie to come out of the bathroom. "Tadaa!" She said and gave me a spin to look at her. "Wow you look beautiful." I said, she really did. A black dress tightly wrapped around her body, she put a leather jacket over, and dark makeup with a red lip and red stilettos. Like me, except my black dress wasn't that tight and I was wearing black stilettos with a dark purple lip. "Are you ready? The boys got ready in the guest room so they should be done." She said and peeked her head out of the door. "You boys ready?" She yelled. "Yeah hurry up!" Finn yelled making me chuckle. "Okay were coming!" She yelled back.

"Let's go." She said and gave me her arm to hook with mine. I smiled at her. We walked out of the hallway and into the living room where the guys were. "Hey." I said with a little wave, all their jaws dropped. "Close your mouth boys." Sadie said making me do my best to not laugh. After the they all broke out of their daze. We all started walking towards the front door when Finn whispered in my ear "You look really good." He smirked, it send chills down my back, "I try." I winked and caught up to Sadie. I had to sit in the back with Finn while Sadie and Noah sat in the middle and Gaten and Caleb sat up front.

"How long is it gonna take to get there?" Noah asked. "Ten minutes ." Gaten said. I saw Finn looking at me in the corner of my eye. I smirked, "what are you looking at?" He then snapped out of his thoughts. "Ohh nothing.." he said, I decided to drop it.

~~~~

We pulled up to this huge house, with music blasting and teenagers everywhere. "Alright we're here." Caleb said as he parked the car. We all got out, I of course was nervous for this, my first ever party. "It's gonna be okay." Finn said as he walked up behind me. "Lets go." I said and we all walked into the house. Immediately I smelled alcohol and smoke.

Great this is gonna be intresting..

I stayed pretty close to Noah the whole time, we're not like huge party people but we eventually parted ways. "Wanna drink?." A boy said behind me. "I'm sorry but who are you." I asked politely. "I'm Jude grey, nice to meet you." He said and stuck his hand out for me to shake, I shook it. "I'm Millie." I smiled. "So what's a beautiful girl doing here today." He asked getting closer to me. "My friends brought me." I stated. "Oh, well how about that drink?" He asked again getting even closer making me uncomfortable. "Um is there anything non alcoholic?" I shouted over the loud music. "Yeah there's some punch." He said grabbing a red solo cup filling it with the red liquid. I nodded as a thanks. I drank the liquid, at first it burned my throat but it went away pretty quickly.

Everything started getting blurry and I was dizzy but I felt so alive, I had multiple cups after that, Jude disappeared which left me confused but I ignored it. I decided to go dance. I joined the crowed of people dancing and having fun when an arm wrapped around my waist pulling me away. "Millie how much did you drink!?" I looked up and realized it was Finn. "Oh.. only 5 cups of punch." I slurred. "Millie that wasn't punch." Finn said. "Yeah? Well whatever it's so good I'm gonna go get more." I started walking. "No Millie you can't." He said. I turned around to face him, "why not Finnie?" I asked getting close to his face, only inches apart. "Because you're drunk." He said to me. I rolled my eyes. "Come on I'm taking you home." He said and pulled me to Caleb. "Caleb I'm taking Millie home she's drunk." Caleb nodded. "You can take my car.. We will borrow Maddies or someone's." He said. Finn nodded and patted him on the back as a thank you.

General~
Finn grabbed Millie's hand making sparks flow through their body's, of course they pushed it aside. "Finn I thought you can't drive." Millie giggled from being drunk. "Millie I'm 16 I can drive." He chuckled and opened the passenger door for her, he helped Millie in like a gentleman, he closed the door and walked to the drivers seat, "buckle up Millie." When he looked at her, she was already falling asleep. Oh come on. Finn reached over her grabbing the buckle and clicking it in the slot. He pulled out of his parking spot against the sidewalk and started to drive. Millie woke up 5 minutes through the drive, the alcohol wearing off already. "How did you sleep?" He asked her, "not funny Wolfhard." She said sternly. "Woah chill sorry." He said in defense. "Look I'm just tired, and I really don't wanna go home." Millie said softly. "And that's why you're coming to my house." He said. "Really?" Millie asked. "Of course, you're always welcome at my house plus my parents are still gone." He said.

Millie smiled but it dropped when she remembered her mom, she had to tell him. "When I was younger around 12, my mom got cancer and passed away, my dad was so loving until that day, he changed like a bomb went off. He's abused me ever since." I said as a tear fell down my cheek. "Geez Millie I'm so sorry.." he reached over and grabbed my hand, "thanks." I slightly smiled mostly because Finn was holding my hand.

~~~~