C H A P T E R T W E L V E

Chapter twelve: cigarettes

"Yeah it's just you're changing a lot... I like it."

xxxxxxxxxx

Millie~
When Finn and I got to his house, we went up to his room to talk but I changed into my pajamas first. I walked back into his room, Finn pulled out his cigarettes so I walked up to him and put my hand out. Finn looked at me in shock. "What? You've seen me smoke before." I said. "Yeah it's just you're changing a lot... I like it." He smirked. "Yeah well I do too." I smirked and put the stick in my mouth, Finn lit it for me. By now I'm used to the smoke feeling in my lungs.

I step closer to Finn, pulling the cigarette out of my mouth and blowing the smoke in his face making him cough. "That was priceless." I said laughing. "You know what." He said and got up close to me, our faces only inches apart. "What?" I whispered. He leaned closer and then blew smoke in my face. "What the?" I asked, kinda sad that he didn't kiss me.

"What? You thought I was gonna kiss you?" He chuckled. I just stood there and slowly nodded still looking down. "Millie." He said coming closer to me. I looked up at him, then his soft lips pressed against mine. He slowly pulled away before I could kiss back. I looked up at him, and he looked down at me, the same thought ran through our mind.

I leaned in and kiss him this time, hard. We moved back and forth standing in the middle of his room, not caring about anything, my arms wrapped tightly around his neck while his around my waist. I let him take full advantage, his lips on mine moving in perfect rhythm. Yes this was my first kiss, and first make out session. Finn slipped his tongue between my lips and I let him, no stopping us now. We were at it for a long time, Finn pushed me up against the wall. one hand on the wall and the other on my waist, pulling me close to him. Finn slipped his hand up my shirt making me gasp a little, Finn pulled away.

"Do you want me to stop?" I shook my head "no." I whispered. He leaned back in and kept going. His hand went farther and farther up my shirt. He brought his other hand down to my waist and started playing with my shirt, I pulled his shirt off and threw it on the ground, he pulled off mine, I of course was a little self conscious but I pushed that aside. Now here I am kissing Finn, in my bra and pj pants, while he's in just his pants, something I never thought would happen.

He picked me up and brought me to his bed, he laid down while I was sitting on top of him, we kissed and kissed.

~~~~
GUYS BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING LET ME REMIND YOU! these are characters not the actual actors and actresses, I'm using their names and what they look like. but they are normal teenagers with normal teenage personalities, they do teenage things, stupid things which I don't recommend doing.
So please don't say things in the comments about me shipping them sexually or anything like that.

But I'm still prepared for the hate so bring it on..
-E