C H A P T E R F I F T E E N

Chapter Fifteen: broken

"You can't fix me."

xxxxxxxxxx

Millie~
It had been a week since everything happened, over the week I've just been feeling more sad, I don't even know the exact reason why, it not like a map where I can just put a push pin and know where to go, it's everywhere and nowhere, I feel like Nothing is actually happening, everything's a daze, no matter how hard I try to stop it, nothing works. It's like trying to find the right key on a ring chain full of keys but the one that fits perfectly and opens the locked door isn't even on the loop. I have had enough and I wanted it to stop...

I went to hall of sound. "Hey Millie!" Jaeden said as I walked through the door, "hey Jaeden, I just came to say thank you for everything, it's been fun but I've decided to quit, it's too much for me right now, I'm sorry." I said and gave him a hug. I put my name tag on the desk and walked away, "goodbye Jaeden." I sadly smiled and walked away. "Bye Millster." He waved so I waved back. Then I headed to Finn's house, "hey baby." He smiled, "hi Finnie." I smiled. "Are you feeling better?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around me. "Yes." Lie I'm not feeling better, I'm feeling worse. "Can we just lay down and do nothing." I asked. He nodded and we walked to his bed. "You sure you're okay." I nodded my head. I kissed him, like if this would be our last time, and it would be.

Dear Wolfpack,
I feel like I'm empty, like I have nothing here for me, no reason to live. I can't do it anymore all the bulling at school, my dad, everything is always wrong. I'm literally just a body without a soul, no light inside me anymore. I'm sorry I have to do this, thank you for everything you've done for me.
Sadie, thank you for standing up for me when we first met, then introducing me to the rest of you guys.
Noah, thank you for being there when I had no place to live.
Gaten, thank you for always making me laugh and smile whenever I was down,
Caleb, thank you for being an amazing friend and protecter.
Sophia, thank you for making me feel so pretty with doing my hair, and of course being a great friend.
And Finn, thank you for being the most amazing boyfriend,
I love you all so much that it's insane, I'm sorry I have to do this. And don't feel bad if you didn't see these feelings, I'm very good at hiding it, I'm broken and you can't fix me. You guys made me who I truly was, it was the end of my innocence,
I've made so many memories with you guys that I hope you will keep forever. Thank you.

Love,
Millie Bobby Brown

Later that day, I left the note on the counter of the schnapps house, I walked the empty streets at night through the woods to the edge of the cliff. Giving one last look around "goodbye.. I'm sorry but it's for the best." I said and I stepped of the cliff, I felt nothing, just wind, and then in a matter of seconds it all went black.

~~~~