Chapter 9

Zoe's POV

My heart seemed to stop when the door opened. Whitney had quick reflexes, she ran into the closet and shut the door softly. I was still terrified that my mom would figure it out. My mom walked in and gave me a weird look when she saw me wrapped in a blanket. I knew she wasn't stupid enough to not see that I was naked.

"Why are you naked," my mother asked pointedly.

"I was hot," I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Tyson will be here in an hour. I want the house spotless!"

With that she slammed the door shut. I released a sigh and Whitney came out of my closet. I started laughing at the irony of that.

"What's so funny," she asked, not seeing what I found amusing.

"You just came out of my closet," I said with a chuckle.

She smiled and laid back down next to me. I heard my mom's car pull out of the driveway and I looked up at Whitney.

"That was kinda close wasn't it..."

She nodded but then smiled and kissed me on the forehead.

"Zoe, we can make this work I promise."

I grinned at her then I leaned up and kissed her sweet lips. The kiss quickly became heated and our breathing got harder just as fast. Whitney traced a finger up and down my lower back teasingly. I moved my kisses to her neck, sucking and even giving a little bite. She whined when I sucked on her neck, turning me on.

But just when I thought I had control of the situation, she flipped me over onto my back and smirked at me. She kissed me, her tongue and mine exploring. When she started moving her lips lower on my body I could feel pleasure building. Her soft hands spread my legs apart and she looked up at me with those gorgeous hazel eyes before her mouth went between my legs...

--------

Whitney's POV

She cried out in intense pleasure and I brought my lips back to hers, kissing her down from the high. Zoe looked up at me and smiled. I leaned down, my lips right next to her ear.

"That was the rest of your reward for playing so well on Friday," I whispered.

I felt her shiver and when I stood up I saw how vulnerable she looked and I didn't want to leave her.

"Is it alright if I take a shower," I asked.

She nodded with a smile. We were about the same size so she gave me a pair of her jeans and a T-shirt. I got in the shower, loving the feel of the hot water running all over my body.

--------

Zoe's POV

I laid and stared at the ceiling with a smile in my face. She's amazing... I stood up to get dressed and clean the house like my mother asked me to. I was cleaning the kitchen when Whitney came downstairs. Her hair was wet, dripping down onto the shoulders of the T-shirt I had given her. Damn, she looked so sexy in my jeans and my shirt.

She helped me clean up and after about twenty minutes of her helping I suggested she go home.

"I don't want Tyson seeing you," I muttered when she asked why.

She frowned, looking protective.

"I don't know that I want to leave you alone with him," Whitney said in a low tone.

"It'll be okay. I'll just lock my bedroom door and stay in there until he leaves or goes to sleep."

With a sigh Whitney wrapped me up in a hug.

"You promise you'll call me if anything happens," she whispered.

"I promise."

She kissed me goodbye and then took her leave. Not ten minutes later, Tyson walked in the front door. He was wearing a sweaty muscle shirt and basketball shorts. His cold eyes scanned the rooms as he walked through them.

"House looks nice," he said gruffly as he sat down at the kitchen table.

I only nodded, afraid of saying anything to him.

"When is your next game," he asked out of nowhere.

I nearly tripped over myself when he asked.

"What? Why?"

He looked up from his phone and gave me that look again...

"When's your next game, your mother and I are going to come to it."

"Uh it's next Tuesday but it's an away game. We have to drive like two hours away."

He frowned, "We'll come to the next home game."

I just nodded and headed up to my bedroom. I locked the door behind me and lied down on my bed. I stared up at the ceiling, thinking about what Whitney had said...

"Zoe, we can make this work, I promise..."

We would make this work no matter what. Then I had a heart wrenching realization. I sat straight up in bed and my breathing got faster, more panicked.

Our next game was against.... her....

-------

A/N: sorry this one was so short :P

Hmmm who is this 'her'? find out in the next chapter ;)